Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

if you click past to the national archives they give multiple views of the artifacts. Somebody who knows about archives would know what the weird warnings that these materials are only partially available online mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Some of those are meteorites but I don't get what the smushy looking plastic stuff is

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The full thing also includes pieces of broken high voltage insulators??

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Some of those are meteorites but I don't get what the smushy looking plastic stuff is

It's some kind of tubing.

https://catalog.archives.gov/id/296642365?utm_campaign=newrecords-may2023&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&objectPage=8

mr_jolly
Aug 20, 2003

Not so jolly now

I think i saw this episode on Dr pimple popper.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

it's solvent extracted cannabis op

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
The article itself posits that it's Government Plastic. That is, that the USG had invented and utilized plastics sometime prior to their emergence in consumer products. That seems incredibly likely to me.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ultra Alien Pebbles strain

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Perry Mason Jar posted:

The article itself posits that it's Government Plastic. That is, that the USG had invented and utilized plastics sometime prior to their emergence in consumer products. That seems incredibly likely to me.

that is more or less the case, mass production of plastic became a thing for WW2 then post-war all that production capacity had to go somewhere

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

look i'll just say it

that's a cumdragon

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
In January, we waged war on the skies, and found only trash.

In May, we invaded the psychic realm, and found only our monitors.

Dust off your 2020 sea shanty playlists, because it's time to get wet. BUTT NEKKID.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

In January, we waged war on the skies, and found only trash.

In May, we invaded the psychic realm, and found only our monitors.

Dust off your 2020 sea shanty playlists, because it's time to get wet. BUTT NEKKID.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJTGpxOqzjA

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, the UAP materials

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Congressman: Do any of these.. fuckers.. ever blast out of the ocean and have like a huge cumshot?

DOD UAP Spokesperson: Sir, as we said, this question will be addressed in the closed session.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
dreamed that I posted tonight, i got probed

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

I've started the Grant Cameron book on Jimmy Carter. He chases a thousand leads by submitting FOIA requests and interviewing insiders and spooks but is told a bunch of contradictory poo poo. Fox Mulder with a string board vibes.

The primary focus is Jimmy Carter but the book goes well beyond that into very recent events.

Cameron share an anecdote about Eric Davis(of Davis-Wilson memo fame). Davis was able to contact Admiral Wilson through AFIO(Association of Former Intelligence Officers). Davis was in turn also able to speak to the vice president of AFIO at the time - George Bush Sr. Bush confirmed that the Holloman Air Force Base video is "the real thing" and a "secret project" that required obscene security. Bush had seen the video as CIA Director but not during any presidential briefing. Davis asked if that meant the tape showed genuine aliens and Bush refused to answer that. Davis alleges that he was also able to speak to Gerald Ford who had seen the video during a presidential briefing, but Ford refused to say when.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

why cant one of these government zoomers leak these vids onto the war thunder discord or whatever already

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Google Butt posted:

why cant one of these government zoomers leak these vids onto the Groon discord or whatever already

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

pancake rabbit posted:

look i'll just say it

that's a cumdragon

Prince Ruperts Cumdrop

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
ufo freaks cry out in unison: give us our own chelsea manning

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
haha, just jamming out to this lady gaga CD, don't mind me!

[would you like to write alien_cum.jpg, antigravity_final_final2_usethisone.doc, roswellorig_8k_remastered_12hours.mov and 6,969 other files to CD? y/n]

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
> y⏎

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
I'm convinced the viking landers' labeled release experiments detected microbial life on mars in the 70s and this discovery and it's implications were suppressed for political reasons

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tighclops posted:

I'm convinced the viking landers' labeled release experiments detected microbial life on mars in the 70s and this discovery and it's implications were suppressed for political reasons

Interview with the principal investigator of that experiment, whatever that title means

quote:

As an example, Levin noted that NASA's Curiosity rover has found cyclical and seasonal spikes in Mars methane. More than 90 percent of the methane in Earth's atmosphere is generated by microbes and other organisms.

"This is really hard to ignore as evidence for life," Levin said.

However, water-rock chemistry can also produce methane, so it's not persuasive evidence of life, Curiosity mission team members and other scientists have said.

It basically sounds like no one wanted to yell "aliens!" right when the evidence appeared, and then time passed, and the argument continued, then disappeared, and then now it's now

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

All these presidents crying because the bible didn't say anything about bacteria on mars and the aliens laughing when we asked them if we could be in charge of the space council

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

I've started the Grant Cameron book on Jimmy Carter. He chases a thousand leads by submitting FOIA requests and interviewing insiders and spooks but is told a bunch of contradictory poo poo. Fox Mulder with a string board vibes.

The primary focus is Jimmy Carter but the book goes well beyond that into very recent events.

Cameron share an anecdote about Eric Davis(of Davis-Wilson memo fame). Davis was able to contact Admiral Wilson through AFIO(Association of Former Intelligence Officers). Davis was in turn also able to speak to the vice president of AFIO at the time - George Bush Sr. Bush confirmed that the Holloman Air Force Base video is "the real thing" and a "secret project" that required obscene security. Bush had seen the video as CIA Director but not during any presidential briefing. Davis asked if that meant the tape showed genuine aliens and Bush refused to answer that. Davis alleges that he was also able to speak to Gerald Ford who had seen the video during a presidential briefing, but Ford refused to say when.

The latest Jaques Valee Hidden Science book has the same Davis/Bush story iirc which makes me wonder, what was the original source?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Tighclops posted:

Yes.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

When people start talking about "amnesty for the secret keepers" I do wonder how far that goes

like how many lives were ruined/ended to keep poo poo like bacteria a secret for a couple extra decades

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

No one can know about the germs *attaches silencer*

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
The Martian germs have more and better souls than we do and are therefore immune from the influence of archons and mammon alike

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Tighclops posted:

And don't forget in the 90s when it happened to the point Clinton made an announcement before everything got retracted later. The lead scientist on that also still claims it's life.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

*an interdimensional alien that looks exactly like the lucky charms mascot* “ayyyy, the existence of DNA on this asteroid signifies the universality of life and the need to care about humanity globally”
*bill Clinton, tears streaming down his face as he signs the order to cut welfare and nuke the asteroid* “it’s… their… turn…”

eravulgaris
Jul 7, 2012

helta posted:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/34629564/?fbclid=IwAR0Vfs-b6nLRsLCYXOZdLNQO6rZwf-QY9LTBI3axXjr8KJH1BqDC5DU9g84

Fun thread of someone who says they worked with crashed birds.

Yes I realize it's probably all bullshit.

I'm probably broken but this is my poo poo right here. Could read stuff like that for days on end.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

eravulgaris posted:

I'm probably broken but this is my poo poo right here. Could read stuff like that for days on end.

Same, it's always tasty to get a relatively well-thought out larp like that, where it hangs together just well enough for you to be able to suspend your disbelief

Kinda like the one on reddit from the supposed ex-East German medical officer, that was fun too

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

my bony fealty posted:

The latest Jaques Valee Hidden Science book has the same Davis/Bush story iirc which makes me wonder, what was the original source?
Going back it looks like "Hal" (Putoff I presume) told Valee the story, who then wrote it down in Forbidden Science Volume 5.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Barry Foster posted:

Same, it's always tasty to get a relatively well-thought out larp like that, where it hangs together just well enough for you to be able to suspend your disbelief

Kinda like the one on reddit from the supposed ex-East German medical officer, that was fun too

The funniest part about that one was how the thing people couldn't believe about it was him being an ardent communist

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Going back it looks like "Hal" (Putoff I presume) told Valee the story, who then wrote it down in Forbidden Science Volume 5.

Hal Puthoff told Jaques Valee and Grant Cameron that Eric Davis told him that George HW Bush told him that he saw a video tape of aliens landing at Holloman AFB

checks out

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

intelligence narrative goes buurrrrrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/SawanPa77614095/status/1658301178411720706?s=20
another day, another aitee