Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CLAUDIO VS REY 7 7.53%
ORANGE VS DANIEL 15 16.13%
JULIA VS ANNA 3 3.23%
HOUSE OF BLACK VS BEST AMIGOS 5 5.38%
JON VS KENNY 63 67.74%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Arn's one true pop in AEW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MassRafTer posted:

Fight Forever is supposedly preloading on Xbox right now.

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1658346537217585154

Slightly down the thread there's talk of a rumored June 29th release date

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That install size is ~25% of the most recent WWE game which means nothing in a vacuum but also spells disaster for AEW

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

History Comes Inside! posted:

That install size is ~25% of the most recent WWE game which means nothing in a vacuum but also spells disaster for AEW

I don't know anything about what a preload means, but people either in that thread or another were saying that the preload is always smaller than the full game so :shrug:

I will just be happy to play the (hopefully) fun wrestling game regardless of how many megabyte ronnies it is in size

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they have to preload the game in parts because CM P*nk doesn't want to be installed with the Elite. sad but true

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Then you add Wrestling Mpire to the mix your chances of winning drastic go down

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MassRafTer posted:

It's actually only a $9,999,999,940 deal and it is up to you, the fan to make it a cool $1 Billion.

:thunk:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Someone in another thread said the rumour is June 29 release date but no idea what the source for that was

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MRT accidentally revealing that he has insider knowledge of the ten billion dollar superdeal

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they have to preload the game in parts because CM Punk doesn't want to be installed with the El*te. sad but true

FTFY since we all know they're fed bound :smuggo:

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I created Kenny Omega in Tears of the Kingdom

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i created adam hamgman page

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm back from Eurovision, excited to start watching AEW again! :woop:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

It's actually only a $9,999,999,940 deal and it is up to you, the fan to make it a cool $1 Billion.

Thanks Tony for giving me $8,999,999,940

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pinwiz11 posted:

very jealous

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

honestly so many devs are incredibly bad at compression so I'm chalking the massive WWE2K gig sizes to "the devs are bad"

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mons Hubris posted:

I created Kenny Omega in Tears of the Kingdom

Found your youtube acct

https://youtu.be/kjBL970QEZQ

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sydney Bottocks posted:

they have to preload the game in parts because CM Punk doesn't want to be installed with the El*te. sad but true
FTFY since we all know they're fed bound :smuggo:

If this game comes with Elote I'm buying a dozen copies

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?

DLC Inc posted:

honestly so many devs are incredibly bad at compression so I'm chalking the massive WWE2K gig sizes to "the devs are bad"

I bought and refunded 2k23 when I found out you couldn't put your own music in for entrance themes, and then about a month later I found a 10gb WWE folder still chilling in my temp files lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

If this game comes with Elote I'm buying a dozen copies

Would you say Elote would make you Elate :v:

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
When were those TV upfronts/accouncements happening? I want to be prepared for the anguish they will cause "some people" and for when this thread jumps up about 20 pages.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

enigmahfc posted:

When were those TV upfronts/accouncements happening? I want to be prepared for the anguish they will cause "some people" and for when this thread jumps up about 20 pages.

Wednesday

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Every purchase of Fight Forever comes with a free ticket to All In for some mysterious and unknown reason!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Every purchase of Fight Forever comes with a free ticket to All In for some mysterious and unknown reason!

So that’s how tk filled wembley

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Well that takes care of the floor seats.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Pinwiz11 posted:

Which AEW faction would make the best Eurovision song, and why is it Dark Order?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oasx posted:

Which AEW faction would make the best Eurovision song, and why is it Dark Order?

House of Black would do a Lordi

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s the loving Wingmen and there’s no contest

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

i created adam hamgman page

big fan of your work

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, it's absolutely Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan on 16 November 1581. It also connects to the subject since the original is Ivan the Terrible killing his son by hitting him on the head.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Finally peeling myself off from TOTK enough to see BTE and love seeing Nemeth go over at the WGA strike

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I wouldn't worry. 60 gigs of the game size of WWE game are just the bugs.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Don't worry if they ever add in Ray Tracing they can double the size and half the performance!

Man I'm hoping for DLC we get wrestlers from companies AEW works with like New Japan or TJPW

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

It’s the loving Wingmen and there’s no contest

I liked that Hollywood Hunk is also pro labor, so yes.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

They'll add in Rey Tracing and calculate Fenix' flight paths down to the millimeter

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Oasx posted:

Butcher/Blade/Bunny/Penelope

Dark Order only as backing dancers for Maki Itoh

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I would like to think Hangman could just walk on stage and sing a sweet version of like Smoky Mountain Rain and bring a year to everyone’s eye.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I need the game today, please.

Been so long since i played a decent wrestling game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

YO

YOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/NJPWofAmerica/status/1658170381763588098