Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

IT'S OVER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

:toot:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

three years !! wasted

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1658491666875949056?cxt=HHwWgICxscnYkoQuAAAA

lmao if they hire mda

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’d be fine with Dantoni

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

I’d be fine with Dantoni

probably better than vogel or nurse i guess?

i'd probably say the top three are maybe cassell, williams, bud in that order. it's so hard to gauge williams and bud when they've had the players they do. nurse is a fraud and got carried by kawhi going nuclear

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

outcoached by Joe Mazzula

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

euphronius posted:

outcoached by Joe Mazzula

joe almost won coach of the year

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

not sure if mazzula was dumb to not start horford and RW3 till game six or if it was smart to keep RW3 in bubble wrap till the last two rounds.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you always keep stuff in the bag until game 6 or 7

especially against doc rivers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think starting RW3 is accidental to victory anyway as game 6 was league interference and then the sixers just gave up

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if they get mda then they're 100% keeping/extending harden and the team is dead

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
congratulations to sixers posters.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

triple sulk posted:

if they get mda then they're 100% keeping/extending harden and the team is dead

mda can coach man idk

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

euphronius posted:

I think starting RW3 is accidental to victory anyway as game 6 was league interference and then the sixers just gave up

why not just say the sixers won the finals since they’re the true winners of game six?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao I’m already back on board

it’s Tuesday

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

why not just say the sixers won the finals since they’re the true winners of game six?

lakers / nuggets is indeed the nba championship (maybe still thinking about it )

east is an asterisk this year

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

kingcobweb posted:

congratulations to sixers posters.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i wonder if monty would turn embiid into ayton. given what he did in phoenix i don't really think sixers fans should want him unless they want to blow up the team

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

sixers win the nba championship

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ayton is an ayton thing I think

he really does not care

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Promote Sam Cassell

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I assume ayton will be traded this off season now that the rfa restrictions are over

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

wcf is also tainted as Denver hasn’t played anyone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lakers may have already won the championship

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shyduck posted:

Promote Sam Cassell

i agree

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

happy birthday

Thanks buddy. My wife got me a new jersey at a 2nd-Hand shop near by and its pretty sweet

Never seen that style before.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s hideous

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

it’s hideous

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

hifi posted:

i wonder if monty would turn embiid into ayton. given what he did in phoenix i don't really think sixers fans should want him unless they want to blow up the team

this doesn't feel like a blow up the team move, this feels like them acknowledging that embiids window is closing and they're trying to keep it open. they're in an interesting place, with harden and harris coming off the books and only embiid locked up long term right now.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

euphronius posted:

it’s hideous

dang man

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Azathoth posted:

this doesn't feel like a blow up the team move, this feels like them acknowledging that embiids window is closing and they're trying to keep it open. they're in an interesting place, with harden and harris coming off the books and only embiid locked up long term right now.

maxey is getting a max extension
embiid could be effective as a defensive first center for a long rear end time

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Ayton has been poo poo on for like 18 months and then expected to show up with fire in his belly when it counts.

When Ben Simmons does it he’s celebrated for advocating for his own mental health. Maybe Ayton is depressed?

Although I think we can all finally agree that he isn’t hurt, he just doesn’t want to play ball.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

fart simpson posted:

happy birthday

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

put any posters brain in Ben Simmons’ body and they’d be breaking into the gym like Kawhi Leonard to put up shots at 3AM.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I hope Sam Cassell gets it.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Ayton contract thing was funny as hell and I have no idea how the Suns thought that bringing him back was a good idea. I presume they thought they would move him as soon as the restriction was lifted on moving just-signed players but no one met their asking price.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think it’s a year for RFAs who sign an offer sheet

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm already seeing some Jay Wright takes lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1658254807310782466?t=P7M9GTG2wSUW5px9BpH0sw&s=19

lol it's gonna be D'Antoni