Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

tokin opposition posted:

Remembering the very special episode where the bisexual doctor comes out and they all go to a strip bar with her

:wrong: they went there for chase's bachelor's night, 13 never came out. House figured it out on his own.

lobster shirt posted:

last night i watched s2e8: the mistake

season 2 is the worst season IIRC

lobster shirt posted:

no that was a different one, the cuddy pole dance episode is when he is trying to figure out what symptoms he noticed after a bus crash he was involved in (amber). the coma episode is when some guy barges into the hospital and shoots him. these episodes are titled, respectively, house's head, and no reason.

mm, I don't really remember when he got shot. Is there even more than one ep

crepeface has issued a correction as of 17:11 on May 16, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

Is season 2 good. watched the first one in its entirety and liked it but didn’t feel the momentum

It's good, not as good as 1 imo

gradenko_2000 posted:

Weren't there some white power allegations a few years ago

I remember freaky /pol/ types latched onto her for awhile but that kinda fell off once she started becoming more vocal about her politics, probably in part to distance herself from those people

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

crepeface posted:

season 2 is the worst season IIRC

well the mistake is one of my favorite episodes of that show so thats why i watched it. good tale. also i thought season 2 was good overall, i liked all the stuff with house acting like a maniac wrt stacey, the episodes where cuddys housekeeper falls off her roof and the one where the wife is poisoning her husband with gold are good. there are some real stinkers though like the one where house is able to use his mind powers to decode a guy's aphasia.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

which season was it where they changed the format

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Taylor is hitler

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

dr Han was right

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

dr Han was right

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Ringo Roadagain posted:

dr Han was right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this guy seems like a burden to everyone around him lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

thinking about how the shrieking idiot surgeon makes 400k/year

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it would be funny if he still drove a bmw and tailgated people

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

abc is such a trash network

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
The Goon Doctor

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i say swears online posted:

it would be funny if he still drove a bmw and tailgated people

I AM IN THE PASSING LANE. I AM IN THE PASSING LANE. I AM IN THE PASSING LANE, DOCTOR HAN

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

an emotional final episode where the good doctor buys a Beechcraft

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

This is so hosed up

https://twitter.com/e1podcast/status/1658488396581580803?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Just remembered this

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

they are gonna hear from my lawyer i own the rights to the cool zone

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Unironically I feel slightly offended that this is what NTs think autism is via popular media

My voice is far less annoying, it's the content of my words that are the problem

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Just remembered this

cringe

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

I mean she's hot and super rich and everything but dating her seems horrible (unless you're just dating her to become more famous)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

mcmagic posted:

I mean she's hot and super rich and everything but dating her seems horrible (unless you're just dating her to become more famous)

shut up mcmagic

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

this article rules lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they have an entire section on ghetto gaggers @_@

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

did not even reach out to Ghetto Gaggers for comment? shameful journalism

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

accidentally clicked the buzzfeed article (didn’t they go bankrupt?!) and some shrill tiktok zoomer immediately started screaming at me

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

lmfao

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Smythe posted:

this guy seems like a burden to everyone around him lol

I like the comments in the baseball bat clip where a large portion of the commenters are like "the girlfriend is in the wrong for breaking up with an autistic person and causing him pain"

Literally abuser logic of "you emotionally hurt me by not doing the things I wanted you to do, so it's okay for me to yell at and threaten you"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
TrueAnon Liz is lady Rogan

I got my astrologist Patreon from her, can confirm

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I wonder if I started dating Taylor Swift if there would be Buzzfeed articles discussing my views on the Ukraine War and posting screenshots from the C-SPAM thread

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

I wonder if I started dating Taylor Swift if there would be Buzzfeed articles discussing my views on the Ukraine War and posting screenshots from the C-SPAM thread

Only one way to find out imo.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

mcmagic posted:

yeah dude sounds awful

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mcmagic posted:

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

Ben Carson became a famous surgeon by taking the highest risk cases and having a few manage to survive. Sometimes all you need is to be thoughtless enough to try dumb things that will only hurt others if you fail.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
telling quote from Ben Carson in an op-ed huffing and puffing about Obamacare:

I spent my life as a caregiver to young children. The number of fights I have had with insurance companies is only surpassed by the amount of money I paid in malpractice premiums.

only sounds like you're making a point if you've submitted to the conservative brain poison that medical practice suits are both frivolous and the driving cost behind American healthcare

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ytlaya posted:

I hope that happens for you.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

mcmagic posted:

I hope that happens for you.

I will do my best. Her dating Matty Healy is a problem, though (unless she is willing to date more than one person, but I would not be happy with that arrangement).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

new goon project