Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1658614024635031552

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Durf posted:

i'm a fun of hollow earth myself. it reminds me of when i used to draw my own fantasy maps as a kid

The thing that pisses me off about the hollow earth more than anything else is the complete lack of understanding about how gravity works. Fricken Isaac Newton centuries ago understood that the gravitational force within a hollow sphere would be cancelled out by the force from other sides, making it effectively zero-gravity inside the shell. You wouldn't stick to the inside due to gravity at all.

Even the King Kong vs. Godzilla movie got this completely wrong drives me crazy. It's not hard science.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
gravity iis a lie by the government

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what if our ground was their sky, huh genius

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Mars is the only flat planet, that's why Elon wants to occupy it. Dumbass.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Man if only someone had done due diligence before Musk was forced to sign a legally binding contract to buy Twitter.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

cum jabbar posted:

gravity iis a lie by the government

they both start with g and so does gullible. no one can dispute this.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty
A billionaire-involved debt servicing occurred.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

:kiss:

I wonder how many Tesla workers are still plugging the holes at Twitter co.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1658622941574119424?t=F3NuyyhifuJksF9NMLs_Gw&s=19

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

drat

nailed to the wall lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it appears elon musk also hates brown moses... welcome to cspam sir

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

It's a marked pedestrian crossing with a pedestrian a quarter of the way through and cars in the opposite lane stopped. This is straight up illegal and dangerous and the dipshit goes on to defend it in tweet after tweet.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Good move imo. Thank you Elon.

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Good move imo. Thank you Elon.
[posting a link to yet another recall] this is why I’m bullish on Tesla.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Placing safety above profits by recalls is yet another reason Tesla, and Elon Musk, are ftw.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Minenfeld! posted:

It's a marked pedestrian crossing with a pedestrian a quarter of the way through and cars in the opposite lane stopped. This is straight up illegal and dangerous and the dipshit goes on to defend it in tweet after tweet.

Skill issue

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you dont want to get run over and killed by a tesla then maybe you should stay inside and play video games all day far away from any road

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

DirtyRobot posted:

A billionaire-involved debt servicing occurred.

X

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

ha ha ha ha heh

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is this the same guy who did the tut-tut finger to another driver after his Tesla went the wrong direction in a parking lot and then served in front of their truck? :lol:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Is this the same guy who did the tut-tut finger to another driver after his Tesla went the wrong direction in a parking lot and then served in front of their truck? :lol:

Yes, it's Omar, and also he was the one who tried to arrange to run over someone's kid

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
"we plan to run over the child on saturday" is the greatest quote to come from this thread

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Mola Yam posted:

"we plan to run over the child on saturday" is the greatest quote to come from this thread

it’s true

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

It's gonna have like tank treads or some dumb tricycle wheels or some poo poo

oh god it's going to be a flying car isn't it

he could seriously just announce one with no proof of viability and still have Bazingas lining up to pre-order

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol at this guy and his constant "no you don't understand you don't live in an urban area" arguments followed up by "no you don't understand, before it was too aggressive in yielding"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smh if you wouldnt buy a flying car and immediately crash it into your neighbors house

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

kalensc posted:

:kiss:

I wonder how many Tesla workers are still plugging the holes at Twitter co.

They're too busy being called down to Brownsville to fix the launch pad lol

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Christ almighty he is so loving stupid

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Just a Moron posted:

Christ almighty he is so loving stupid

mad?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

shyduck posted:

I'm a pro-semite if anything

Computer, search for photographs of Elon Musk with prominent Jewish figures. Narrow down to former secretaries of state, not yet lying in state.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1658608398240186370

The police have literally confirmed that the dude had nazi tattoos.

Having to try and explain your terrible drug-fueled late night super online poo poo posting in the stark light of day live on CNBC face-to-face with another human being. Who among us could do better?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Unironically yes

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

Having to try and explain your terrible drug-fueled late night super online poo poo posting in the stark light of day live on CNBC face-to-face with another human being. Who among us could do better?
drunk tweets are sober thoughts

jk Elon hasn't been sober in a decade, he's been zooted out of his mind on Adderall and nootropics

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1658608559242768385

All he has to do is loving shut up and he refuses, it's really a sight to behold.

Lmao was he doing the accent a bit then? I think this isn't even the first time he brought this specific childrens movie up

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

He looks so mad at that guy when he's doing the scary monologue from that movie he likes

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

1glitch0 posted:

I will defend my touchscreen toaster and my Dyson hairdryer stone cold sober face to face on any day and time. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Three Olives posted:

I will defend my touchscreen toaster and my Dyson hairdryer stone cold sober face to face on any day and time. :colbert:

we’re well aware

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Three Olives posted:

Why couldn't u be addicted to something normal, like cigarettes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

You would think the roadster marks would start having some sparks in their head of “Huh they’re announcing a seventh car after taking my money and have said nothing of when I’ll actually get the thing I paid for” but nope they’ll keep painting a big Tesla logo on their drive way and brag to their friends again about how their roadster will go there when it’s for sure announced this is the year definitely