Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

the finns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Piss crazy goat or Piss guzzling host would be p good usernames

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

good shooting, butthead

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Autisanal Cheese posted:

good shooting, butthead

:wtc:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you see a chance to probe three olives you take it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:kimchi:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
oh man i remember thinking the ron paul thing was 100% a bit then people freaking out over him not ascending to king or whatever

these olives is somehow a less pleasant call back

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Oh man, I was an idiot teenager during the internet of libertarians, and it did more to turn me off the concept than anything else I'd experienced in my life. Though even worse was all the PUA poo poo, just posts oozing with middle-aged divorced guy energy talking about how the hot teenage grocery store cashier totally checked them out.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Autisanal Cheese posted:

good shooting, butthead

Three Olives posted:

I will defend my touchscreen toaster and my Dyson hairdryer stone cold sober face to face on any day and time. :colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I had no idea they still post here

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

proud of those kids.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Autisanal Cheese posted:

good shooting, butthead

What the gently caress

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLC2FgVo-M

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

I had no idea they still post here

they post in the SH/SC Post Your Desktop thread on occasion with their same utter techbro office set-up but outdid themselves recently

Three Olives posted:

I was cooking tonight and realized I basically have another home office in my kitchen:

Left to right:

Lenovo Mini PC running Dakboard, morning traffic schedule, weather, etc, also has a Chromecast with Google TV for Hulu Live TV, YouTube, whatever. Lenovo 10" Google Display, music, photos, etc. Finally Panasonic ToughPad that lives in a dock, Full Windows 10, IP65 rating, never done it but you could technically, rinse it off in the sink from kitchen messes. Also super bright to bring out to the backyard.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

they post in the SH/SC Post Your Desktop thread on occasion with their same utter techbro office set-up but outdid themselves recently

badass

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

“Turn on your monitor.” Looks around the kitchen in terror.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Politics thing from the forum im always gonna think of is: Wrap it up Obamailures

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

symbolic posted:

Lmfao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Half of Dracula posted:

Politics thing from the forum im always gonna think of is: Wrap it up Obamailures

I didn't even know who the poster was thar did that poo poo but I still have a little lol when people tack ailure onto words it doesn't remotely work for

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Heath posted:

What the gently caress

that’s nothing, look up how much insane lunatics audiophiles pay for mere cables so they can enjoy mediocre records the “way they are supposed to sound”.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

NoiseAnnoys posted:

that’s nothing, look up how much insane lunatics audiophiles pay for mere cables so they can enjoy mediocre records the “way they are supposed to sound”.

The guys who recorded this onto a 4 track cassette in their garage intended for me to have $30000 in equipment to listen to it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

*drops the needle of my $27 Amazon record player onto the MCR record I bought at the thrift shop* yeah, I'm an audiophile too

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

symbolic posted:

thats a shockingly cheap looking stove for all the electronics and gizmos this guy has lol. i mean nothing wrong with the cooktop but i would have imagined he would have some ultra high end looking gas range or something.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

symbolic posted:

who the gently caress let him cook

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

The monitor/TV/whatever right above a gas stove seems like a really good idea

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Three Olives posted:

Clean freak, 5 HEPA filters, use a MERV 13 air filter, run the dishwasher daily, sink disinfected, Roomba mops the kitchen every day, vacuums the entire house and mops the floor twice, three times a week, pest control quarterly on the dot, even the cat box is in closet with a sealing cat door.

If that TV was dirty, the contractor would be here tomorrow to install it into the cabinets.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

lol @ the genuine American Psycho-style posting

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Yeah cooker hoods get mad greasy. mans got a monitor covered in grease. gently caress that

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Uncle Phil (rip) buying a foam roller with blue tooth

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

thats a shockingly cheap looking stove for all the electronics and gizmos this guy has lol. i mean nothing wrong with the cooktop but i would have imagined he would have some ultra high end looking gas range or something.

One of the worst cooking set-ups I ever had was when I lived in an upstairs flat and I had a cabinet above the stove, extractor fan in the corner. I could barely see what I was doing because when I stood in front of the stove I blocked the light (I'm a large guy). I tried to fix by sticking these under the cabinet:

Unfortunately, I was making soup one night and the steam caused the adhesive to wear off and one of them fell into the pot.

The point I'm trying to make is, he got a freaking monitor stuck behind his stove.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mock Turtle posted:

gently caress now i'm reading it in Bateman's voice lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

it doesnt get a lot of traffic but the audiophile mockthread in IYG is one of the few funny mockthreads i've seen

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

symbolic posted:

Lol at the RGB gamer lights under the cabinets and webcam on the stovetop TV.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

The guys who recorded this onto a 4 track cassette in their garage intended for me to have $30000 in equipment to listen to it

a n audiophile mark/acquaintance asked me to bring over a record to test his new system once so naturally it was a gories reissue

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Mock Turtle posted:

The scene where he's loving the woman, looks in the mirror and flexes, but the shot of the reflection shows the mirror from Quantum leap with the guy in the Bullwinkle shirt

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

symbolic posted:

lol jesus christ

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Yeah cooker hoods get mad greasy. mans got a monitor covered in grease. gently caress that

More likely he never cooked a single thing in that kitchen. It certainly looks that way.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

NoiseAnnoys posted:

a n audiophile mark/acquaintance asked me to bring over a record to test his new system once so naturally it was a gories reissue

Lmao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

all that garbage and the same lovely stove I had in college apartments lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I also don't think three olives cooks, he's always seemed like the type that gets doordash every night