Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Lobok posted:

I bet it's a snake. "Yesssss, bosssss. Excccccellent idea."

That's just a saturday morning cartoon villain's toady.

The Decepticons have always been a pretty toxic work environment, and don't get me started on Cobra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Lobok posted:

I bet it's a snake. "Yesssss, bosssss. Excccccellent idea."

"It's a great idea, huh?"

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That's just a saturday morning cartoon villain's toady.

The Decepticons have always been a pretty toxic work environment, and don't get me started on Cobra.

Oddly enough, the literally poisonous employees like Toxitron and Toxo-viper are real team players

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

In Crusader Kings II one of the artifacts you could get was Jesus's foreskin. It was also quite easy to get several of them

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Jabberlock posted:

In Crusader Kings II one of the artifacts you could get was Jesus's foreskin. It was also quite easy to get several of them

Fact: Jesus was a triple-dicker horseman

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

projecthalaxy posted:

hate it when the yes pet is toxic

you're supposed to lick toads, not toadies

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Fact: Jesus was a triple-dicker horseman

Oh, so THAT'S why you can make your horse a councilman

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jabberlock posted:

This is extremely common in the Crusades era especially I'm pretty sure, holy relics were incredibly good ways to make money off the filthy backwoods religious fanatics pouring in and suffering heatstroke.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jabberlock posted:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The Pope had to issue an edict banning Jesus' foreskin as a relic altogether because four different churches all claimed to have it and they were becoming a laughingstock in newspapers and on the radio because this happened in the 20th century

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

flavor.flv posted:

The Pope had to issue an edict banning Jesus' foreskin as a relic altogether because four different churches all claimed to have it and they were becoming a laughingstock in newspapers and on the radio because this happened in the 20th century

So jesus had fourskin

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You're forgetting the most notable version of Jesus' foreskin: the rings of Saturn.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
So Jesus had the ur-chode

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What if it kept regenerating like Wolverine and the mohel just gave up after 4

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
That would help explain the loaves and fish.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What if it’s like the hydra and each time you lop off a foreskin two more grow in its place?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What if it’s like the hydra and each time you lop off a foreskin two more grow in its place?

Jesus' schlong is starting to sound like a Dark Souls boss

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

So jesus had fourskin

*Mohel 2000 years ago* Foreskin that's a FIVEskin.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

HOT SQUATS posted:

Get hosed, Aatrek

if you aint banned you aint poo poo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
This is Jesus' foreskin!

It's not an uncommon name at all.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

flavor.flv posted:

According to Wikipedia the last remaining Jesus foreskin was stolen in 83, it could be anywhere by now!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Snowy posted:

According to Wikipedia the last remaining Jesus foreskin was stolen in 83, it could be anywhere by now!

Anatomically accurate Jesus, preaching to the apostles::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa2umu1vILI

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It is anywhere and everywhere. It is everpresent and everlasting. It is 5ever.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mauser posted:

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1658608559242768385

if you hold elon's head up to your ear you can hear the ocean. Also, why is it always loving movies with these people? Please just read a loving book

zoux posted:

My theory is that one of the hallmarks of the conservative brain is thinking that movies and TV shows are real.

Mauser posted:

It's just a shortcut to add emotion behind whatever they're trying to push because they struggle to express themselves i guess. He's comparing a man seeking revenge for the murder of his father to himself as a guy where people are begging him to tweet less

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

"I want my dad to love me, you sonovabitch!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
My name is Elon Musk. My father doesn't love me. Prepare to die.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

stephen_falken posted:

I have music playing in my head 100% of the time - oftentimes multiple things at once. Right now it's a song from an Alexei Sayle episode from 1988 ('It's a Funny Old World') and 'All Compasses Go Wild' by Close Lobsters. I also have misophonia; if it's silent and gets erratically interrupted I get almost a physical pain. I can't stand background noise when talking on the phone, etc. I've spent so much of my life listening carefully to music things like tone, balance and reverb that I can't turn it off now.

But to the original point, I think in a few ways. Instinctual things aren't vocalized in my head, I just do something sometimes. Sometimes I think in speech, but often it's in sound or color or smell - smell is the best for memory or familiarization. I imagine I'm grossly normal except for the sound thing. Here's a dead baby.

Seth Edit: it was exactly what it said

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gotta say this one caught me by surprise.

tl;dr for the impatient: Last sentence before the mod edit is the important bit.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Only the wealthiest man in the world could possible say that with a straight face. jfc eat the rich

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Outrail posted:

Only the wealthiest man in the world could possible say that with a straight face. jfc eat the rich

He actually hasn't been the wealthiest man in the world for some time. Probably contributed to his breakdown

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

"I want my dad to love me, you sonovabitch!"

He should try being a prostitute, then.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I thought this was the funny forum quotes thread

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

My name is Elon Musk. My father doesn't love me. Prepare to die.

Isn't that just the signature on the receipt when you buy a Tesla?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Jonny 290 posted:

my name is incel muskoya. you are sitting in a tesla. prepare to die

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Takes No Damage posted:

TALK ABOUT YOUR LATE TERM ABORTIONS :drum: :tipshat:

Hyperlynx posted:

Should have aborted his takeoff

Borscht posted:

Don't pull out, pull up

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What if you're like that guy with 2 wieners, do you end up with junk that looks like Zoidberg's face? Or does each foreskin (fiveskin?) just have double-holes in the end like an elephant trunk?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

BOOTY-ADE posted:

What if you're like that guy with 2 wieners, do you end up with junk that looks like Zoidberg's face? Or does each foreskin (fiveskin?) just have double-holes in the end like an elephant trunk?

Nah you just fly around like tails from sonic

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Cox the Fox, OC Do Not Steal

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Marcade posted:

Cox the Fox, OC Do Not Steal

trying to claim a sexually-charged name for a sonic OC in tyool 2023 would be like painting an elderly man playing an acoustic guitar and thinking you could lock down the title "the old guitarist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Eightskin, clearly.