Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

:911: I love this video

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Play looney tunes games, win Looney tunes prizes

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

:911: I love this video

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

was in a meeting this morning half asleep and daydreaming about using ultrahand to fuse all the office supplies together. love this fuckin game

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

killed about 30 sticky lizards but I just got a sick set bonus

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Spreadsheeter's Marker-Marker

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my solution to every puzzle

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

doing this in-game and feeling like an engineer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Jesus Christ

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Yea

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i ran into impa first and went up in the blimp, thought her telling me to go down with the paraglider surely meant she gave me one so i jumped out. wrong

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1658935101097648140

edit: spoilers for what you get from finishing an anomaly in the vid.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

i ran into impa first and went up in the blimp, thought her telling me to go down with the paraglider surely meant she gave me one so i jumped out. wrong

Lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Reversing thrown rocks back and hitting bokblins on the noggin llol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I stumbled upon this thing from behind, then wrapped around to get a better view. He aggroed when I glided away and was sniping at me from an insane range. Can't wait to fight him in 50 hours :D

I also found Toon Link's chest armor lol. I love game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what da gently caress lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

gleeoks all over the shop

still haven't tried to fight one, pretty sure it'd still kick my rear end

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i just realized those are the boss monsters from the original zelda. this loving rules

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I went to investigate a ruined tower while I was wandering around last night and when I got close enough I realized there was an electric one of those guys just hanging out inside it and I immediately turned and sprinted in the other direction before it even saw me. Not trying to tangle with King Ghidorah before I even got the paraglider. Put a pin on the map for 50-75 hours from now though.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i found one guarding a bridge like 4 hours in and tried to fight it. it didnt go well

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
its honestly amazing how nintendo can make a game that sucks me in like this. now if only they could make a game that sucks me off

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

getting hit with lightning should recharge your batteries

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stux posted:

i found one guarding a bridge like 4 hours in and tried to fight it. it didnt go well

Just met this fella on Hylia Bridge and came here to post this experience lol. This was such a nice chill place in BotW

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

lol, got my first chance to shoot a dragon and its horn fell straight into a chasm hole. Dove down to get it and almost got owned by a bunch of yuga jerks immediately

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Just met this fella on Hylia Bridge and came here to post this experience lol. This was such a nice chill place in BotW

lol same. first I did once i got settled in on the surface was go southeast cause I loved that area in the old game, then ran straight into that guy and said 'aw hell naw' out loud

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

getting hit with lightning should recharge your batteries

This.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

its honestly amazing how nintendo can make a game that sucks me in like this. now if only they could make a game that sucks me off

amen

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[leering at cute stable girl and a horse] I hope the DLC lets you fuse living tissue together..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

[leering at cute stable girl and a horse] I hope the DLC lets you fuse living tissue together..

Bruh