Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Let's not forget all the amazing characters carelessly killed in episode 100. We will never again get to see new stories with:

Mr. Kirkoff
Ted Feedler
Black-haired stripper from "G-String Circus"
Bjorn
Tanqueray
Paco
Belmonpan
Katie
Chipmunk Furry from "One Little Word"
Meg Penner
Mr. Aids
Meter attendant beaten up by Stan in "Meter Made"
Beauregard LaFontaine
Montague
Clifford
Bob Hope impersonator from "In Country...Club"
Woman with white blonde hair
Tall-headed man
Balding man with glasses seen at the Smith's party in "Homeland Insecurity"
Overweight woman seen at the Smith's party in "Homeland Insecurity"
Alejandro Roja
Pillow Hands McGraw
Bus Driver from "Of Ice and Men"
Ray
Matty Moyer
Gertie
Street racer from "Dungeons and Wagons"
Man with glasses and no tie
Casey
Coco
Arboreus
Arboreus gang member
Clown with Glasses
Duper
Brett Morris
Bobby the Bullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Was this episode inspired by the goon that brought a printer to a girl?

Amazing episode complete insane premise it's what I'm here for.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Okay I think I must be going mad because I could have sworn Duper appears at least once after episode 100.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That's Duper's clone, who shows up at the mass funeral even.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC Bad Larry has also shown up a couple of times in crowd shots even after he died.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

IIRC Bad Larry has also shown up a couple of times in crowd shots even after he died.

This was a dream, Francine.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Kwyndig posted:

Okay I think I must be going mad because I could have sworn Duper appears at least once after episode 100.

He does, and he's named dropped a few times too, however....

Nep-Nep posted:

That's Duper's clone, who shows up at the mass funeral even.

Presumably this is the same tech that keeps brining back Dr. Ray, but it's funnier that if it's never confirmed or even acknowledged so we can never be positive that's what's happening.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Presumably this is the same tech that keeps brining back Dr. Ray, but it's funnier that if it's never confirmed or even acknowledged so we can never be positive that's what's happening.

Characters in an animated show never have to truly die.

Because we'll always remember them :angel:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

He did say "... I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Somehow Bad Larry returned...

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://deadline.com/2023/05/writers-strike-seth-macfarlane-exits-family-guy-american-dad-wga-showrunners-1235365362/
American Dad on strike. Obviously nothing changes about this season but it might delay things further down the line.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That just means Stan and Bullock get to play Home Alone again.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://deadline.com/2023/05/writers-strike-seth-macfarlane-exits-family-guy-american-dad-wga-showrunners-1235365362/
American Dad on strike. Obviously nothing changes about this season but it might delay things further down the line.

Good for them, hopefully the people in charge will give the strikers what they deserve soon and the pipeline providing American Dad to the people can get up and running again.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Solidarity!

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Tanqueray has also shown up after that happened

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

he did say he would become more powerful after death

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013
They constantly reuse one off or bit characters as background extras. Stan’s spring break buddy shows up a lot in the background.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She was in a Christmas episode and died in a car crash even, although that was an alternate universe so maybe she's okay?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

MisterDuck posted:

They constantly reuse one off or bit characters as background extras. Stan’s spring break buddy shows up a lot in the background.

I'm pretty sure I've seen Linda Memari a lot too

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Danuta

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Always good to see Nerfer.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, I was going to say I thought Dr Penguin was dead.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Klaus still carrying that torch for Danuta.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Steve, Jeff, Klaus and Rogu make a pretty good team. Wish we had seen more of them.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

...hey

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What's this?

A half eaten weed gummi.

*Eats it*

I loved that exchange. Danuta is great and much too good for Klaus.

Also I guess Jeff thinks Nerfer is hot? I could see it as Haley and her uave a similar look.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

One of the writers for this must have been in (or is currently still doing) therapy because this episode is a spot-on metaphor for how you can use mindfulness to deal with anxiety.

Acknowledge the thought and then let it pass is a technique straight from cognitive behavioral therapy, Dr. Penguin has really improved his skills after being dead or going to Sundance (I can't keep track of all the storylines).

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Hayley and her friends are weirder than Steve and his friends in their own way huh

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Clearly all psychologists on this show are immortal.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That's mind over matter, friend

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

limp_cheese posted:

What's this?

A half eaten weed gummi.

*Eats it*

I loved that exchange. Danuta is great and much too good for Klaus.

Also I guess Jeff thinks Nerfer is hot? I could see it as Haley and her uave a similar look.

Please, Danuta wishes she was good enough for klaus

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Hayley and her friends are weirder than Steve and his friends in their own way huh

Definitely, and in a really realistic "poor in your twenties" way I appreciated.

A block of cheese and Britta water, the meal of queens.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
It took me way too long to notice Nerfer's actor is Rachel Dratch.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You can class this up, everyone get a pocket knife keep it on you, never wash it, use that to cut the cheese. Also get a peperoni stick, and maybe some crackers.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

pixaal posted:

You can class this up, everyone get a pocket knife keep it on you, never wash it, use that to cut the cheese. Also get a peperoni stick, and maybe some crackers.

* Eats another weed gummy*

Dude, you said cut the cheese.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Neeksy posted:

It took me way too long to notice Nerfer's actor is Rachel Dratch.
Haha same. I had to pause the credits to see we also got Alyson Hannigan & Ariel Winter

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I thought the cow was kat dennings but I guess not. What's weird is I went to the wiki for the episode and jaleel white was in it? Wtf

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

I thought the cow was kat dennings but I guess not. What's weird is I went to the wiki for the episode and jaleel white was in it? Wtf

Was he that black guy who came in through the window?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

TheFattestPat posted:

Was he that black guy who came in through the window?
Queef? You're taking about Queef, right? Yeah that was Queef. Oh my good stop saying queef so much!!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Natasha leggaro right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I watched the episodes where Francine gets Steve addicted to her breastmilk and the one where Stan stalks his childhood friend to try to save his life, and sometimes I forget just how completely insane this show really is.