Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Steve Wiebe.
This poll is closed.
Steve Wiebe. 30 42.25%
Steve Wiebe. 41 57.75%
Total: 48 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Firmament, the newest game by the Myst devs, is set to release in a couple hours. Anybody getting in on this right away?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/754890/Firmament/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I probably would, if there wasn't a new Zelda game which is taking up all of my time. Looks extremely cool though.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I still haven't gotten around to Riven (the sequel to Myst)

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I still haven't figured out how to beat Pyst

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

I still haven't gotten around to Riven (the sequel to Myst)
I know a good roleplaying discord you could join if you want the real riven experience

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
do not join the riven roleplay discord

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

No idea what that means except that it sounds VERY sinister

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
deus ex npc: stay out of the riven erp bro. bad poo poo going down

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

They're calling the new Mortal Kombat game Mortal Kombat 1 to not confuse it with Mortal Kombat or Mortal Kombat (2011)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

deus ex npc: stay out of the riven erp bro. bad poo poo going down

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They called the 29th Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 1

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

not advisable for a tourist to visit the chats at night

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Late to the wizard burger chat, but for years there was a dairy queen imitator down the road from my high school called Dairy Country. They served 'wizards' instead of blizzards. It was bizarre. Incredibly good imitation, most of the kids genuinely thought it was an actual DQ.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Sounds like they got the wizards to cast a pretty good glamour before shoving them in the meat grinder

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Just started playing Zelda, stealth Paper Mario sequel confirmed

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What if we dropped some acid and played Rocket League in VR? :lsd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRILqp3Og9k

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Zane_Rocks_36/status/1659213708353216519?s=20

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

trying to capture the essence of late 90s/early 2000s cringe is hard but i think they managed to nail it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I mean it's a spinoff of Hypnospace Outlaw, so it was in good hands to begin with

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's better than bad, it's good!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/ActualAero/status/1658874436953550854?t=7ZiOXoamWH4Z-2ThI3XtCQ&s=19

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nintendo can't stop winning

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Good work making money, Corp :)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
profit are wages stolen from the worker

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
This probably means $70 switch games are here to stay, at least for big titles like Mario and Zelder

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

At least it seems like they cost the equivalent of $70 here instead of $70 = £70

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Khanstant posted:

profit are wages stolen from the worker

Drink up me hearties yo ho

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
they wanted to charge 50 for totk but I actually told them to charge 70. i said the hogs will pay whatever, I should know, I'm one of them

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sell your physical game after you beat it and sudenly nintendo games just cost like 5 dollars in fees

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IqdGlKQZ3A&hd=1

I love that Rich has taken such a liking to the game's soundtrack, and I love how much fun he has with editing the videos and doing silly poo poo with it. also that deep dish looks so good

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
they should let us have fractions like 1/7.5ths

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Khanstant posted:

they should let us have fractions like 1/7.5ths

this is 2/15

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
right, that's what I double-reduced using illegal numbers. i think they should let us, without mathematicians painting weird equations in blood over your threshhold to intimate you

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The ol' point five of three and seventy-fifths.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
okay now i wanna paint some weird equations about your threshhold, thats too far. reduce to 1 of something only.

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Khanstant posted:

right, that's what I double-reduced using illegal numbers. i think they should let us, without mathematicians painting weird equations in blood over your threshhold to intimate you

why not just use a decimal instead of putting out an unreadable number.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
1/πth

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rByUJRGccWE

how does this work underwater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wetter water