Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Man, can't wait about the first report of someone being burned alive in this stainless steel coffin on wheels because the first responders can't open the doors nor pull anyone out through the embrasure-like window slits.

And without a ballbearing to throw at the window, they won't even be able to crack it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
LOL @ Tucker signing a deal with twitter when they can barely figure out 480p.

That poo poo is never happening.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Elman posted:

Do you think he was always a nazi or is he actually just another brainworm idiot who's getting radicalized in real time by twitter? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

He was always selfish and gormless, but he's absolutely been radicalized in front of our eyes over the last year.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

how did his Jewish friend die ??

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

euphronius posted:

how did his Jewish friend die ??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Jonny 290 posted:

i know he considers himself a Great White but he probably shouldn't lean into the gimmick that hard

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
drat, Texas only requires a rear view mirror but Cali requires a driver's side mirror

I wish he would get pulled over but we know he won't

But it makes me wonder, does he even have a valid driver's license in America or south Africa

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

nikosoft posted:

He was always selfish and gormless, but he's absolutely been radicalized in front of our eyes over the last year.

Yeah I wasn't saying he wasn't a piece of poo poo before, he absolutely was, but I feel like he used to be more like your average reactionary conservative billionaire and not a straight up white supremacist.

Maybe he just figures he doesn't need to hide it anymore. His family did move to apartheid South Africa because they thought Canada was becoming too liberal so it's not like this comes out of nowhere. Or maybe I just didn't pay attention until more recently.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

moist turtleneck posted:

drat, Texas only requires a rear view mirror but Cali requires a driver's side mirror

I wish he would get pulled over but we know he won't

But it makes me wonder, does he even have a valid driver's license in America or south Africa

Dude takes a private jet across town becuase he hates waiting in traffic.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Elman posted:

Yeah I wasn't saying he wasn't a piece of poo poo before, he absolutely was, but I feel like he used to be more like your average reactionary conservative billionaire and not a straight up white supremacist.

Maybe he just figures he doesn't need to hide it anymore, it's hard to say. His family did move to apartheid South Africa because they thought Canada was becoming too liberal so it's not like this comes out of nowhere.

The obvious answer is that your average reactionary conservative billionaire is a straight up white supremacist.

White supremacy is built into the core of society. The moment literally anything doesn't go the way of white people that is when society and human nature says "blame the outsider."

You can't fix it with the world's richest man. You might be able to fix it with your idiot nephew, or friend who thinks Musk brings up some interesting ideas with his great memes.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

IBroughttheFunk posted:

That's okay, honestly it's a perfectly understandable mistake to make given his current fixation. Hell, these were just from the last 12 hours:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659046686960889858?cxt=HHwWhMC9of-Kj4YuAAAA

Zerohedge is the site that Alex Jones used to source his ‘proof’ that sandy hook was a false flag. Hopefully it ends the same way for Elon as it did for lowtax.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

does this fuckin thing have a crumple zone?

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
new cybertrk video dropped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSFbWObcT4A

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

can't wait to drive a vehicle straight out of a video game

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

A whole lot more videos of cats in blenders and mass shootings from nazis coming soon to twitter

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm not looking forward to the Cybertruck but I am looking forward to the Cybertruck being released and then utterly savaged by the auto press.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

2 hour videos from blue subscribers? count me in as intrigued

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

a.lo posted:

can't wait to drive a vehicle straight out of a video game

not just any video game, "the" video game

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm not looking forward to the Cybertruck but I am looking forward to the Cybertruck being released and then utterly savaged by the auto press.

we need to talk elon into doing one of those 'dropping 2000 pounds of boulders into the bed and slow mo'ing the suspension bouncing' commercials like chevy does, but it's just gonna fold in half like a rusted out tacoma

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Your car.

FlyingKipper
May 11, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

The other vehicle.

efb

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

shyduck posted:

#2 is odd. Is he implying he somehow knew all along Epstein was a "dumb crook" before everything came out?

Musk knew about Epstein's poo poo, that's why he was hanging out with him, lol.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

crumple via bone rotation

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

listen I'm sure Glenn will comment on Elon's antisemitism

any day now

asaaaaaany day now

Glenn took a break from grieving to very narrowly say that Musk was right about Bellingcat being poo poo while completely ignoring everything else he said.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
After seeing the video where cybertruk needed a ramp just to get over a street curb the entire thing might instantly fall apart when it hits something

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

After seeing the video where cybertruk needed a ramp just to get over a street curb the entire thing might instantly fall apart when it hits something

would love to see the welds on that thing

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
That poo poo is going to hit a bump and come apart like a player-made Garry's Mod car.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Godlessdonut posted:

Glenn took a break from grieving to very narrowly say that Musk was right about Bellingcat being poo poo while completely ignoring everything else he said.

glenm is really good at leaving out really obvious stuff that would cheapen his position, hell for those thiel-bucks i would too

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Glenn is farther left on many issue than most of you. Most suck knowing that when you are a self proclaimed "leftist"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
glenn greenweld

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is there a leftist position on age of consent ?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Godlessdonut posted:

Musk and glenn are both right in the case of bellingcat.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

euphronius posted:

is there a leftist position on age of consent ?

raise it to 25

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Musk and glenn are both right in the case of bellingcat.

wow. that’s crazy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr Hootington posted:

Glenn is farther left on many issue than most of you

incorrect

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
going to need to see some evidence of that statement, preferably in the form of a twitter file

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
(to the tune of Meat Sandwich by GWAR): GLENN.... GREENWALD (crucify)