Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Fragility should be an extra 10% damage taken per stack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Does anyone know the specific math of what 'fragility' status effects actually do? I went and exchanged hex nail before my shards go poof, and now I'm wondering what effect that +3 fragility overload will have on Rip Space.

Big number goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Whew, forgot I hadn't finished the railway yet but squeezed in under the wire. Didn't get 120, oh well.

Undecided whether I wanna blow tickets on the dimension rippers, I assume they're gonna still be in the pool in s2, right? It'd be weird to introduce s1 exclusives at the last possible minute. So maybe I should just use my 3* ticket from the rail, shard n mersault if I don't pull him, and sit on the rest until rollover.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
New story content. I guess the jail cells in the starter egos aren't metaphorical.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Managed to nab the Hong Lu EGO with the 3 ten pulls they gave out as compensation a week or so ago. Hoping the daily discounted single pulls will get me the other. Kind of don't want to blow shards since even if they'll be halved in season 2, I have almost 400 Yi Sang ones and want a leg up to get whatever his next 000 identity is.

Einander
Sep 14, 2008

"Yeh've forged a magnificent sword."

"This one's only practice. The real sword I intend to forge will be three times longer."

"Can there really be a sword as monstrous as that in this world?"

"Yes. I can see that sword... Somewhere out there..."
As expected the new banner is real bad unless you're just starting the game, the base EGO rate isn't increased at all so you're still dealing with a 1.3% chance, and there's no other rate-ups. It's basically a glorified generic whole-pool banner. You should just shard them if you want them. I did just that with Hong Lu's.

Hong Lu's is fairly awkward Sins-wise (not too much good Pride right now), but Yi Sang's does suggest a niche: he inflicts Rupture Count and the EGO is Gluttony/Sloth, so he fits in neatly as a third with G Corp Gregor and Seven Outis, letting you switch over from Legerdemain to Dimension Ripper when you're fighting a single bigger target instead of groups. Might be a legitimately good EGO if the Chapter 4 Yi Sang identity is good, especially if that one has Gluttony and Sloth and also does Rupture.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Google Jeb Bush posted:

Whew, forgot I hadn't finished the railway yet but squeezed in under the wire. Didn't get 120, oh well.

Undecided whether I wanna blow tickets on the dimension rippers, I assume they're gonna still be in the pool in s2, right? It'd be weird to introduce s1 exclusives at the last possible minute. So maybe I should just use my 3* ticket from the rail, shard n mersault if I don't pull him, and sit on the rest until rollover.

W corp stuff is part of the base pool, not seasonal, since it isn't connected to the main story (or the bongy event). So yeah they will still be in the pool and shard shop for S2.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
...is the implication that the entirety of the first three chapters and Hell's Kitchen took place over the course of one whole day? or am I misreading this new story?

Saigyouji
Aug 26, 2011

Friends 'ave fun together.
Pulled Yi Sang's Dimension Shredder and Wishing Cairn, then cracked open my crates, since this should be the final banner of the season anyway.

Junpei posted:

...is the implication that the entirety of the first three chapters and Hell's Kitchen took place over the course of one whole day? or am I misreading this new story?

The Prologue, Canto I, and Canto II take place in 984-01, Canto III in 984-02, and Hells' Chicken in 984-03, so no.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

LostRook posted:

New story content. I guess the jail cells in the starter egos aren't metaphorical.

Probably Dante vision of it all.

Junpei posted:

Saigyouji posted:

Pulled Yi Sang's Dimension Shredder and Wishing Cairn, then cracked open my crates, since this should be the final banner of the season anyway.

The Prologue, Canto I, and Canto II take place in 984-01, Canto III in 984-02, and Hells' Chicken in 984-03, so no.

Wouldn't make sense for them to travel so much distance in such a short period of time.

watchedclock
Mar 23, 2023
Man, so Limbus Company really stole the Index’s whole corridor, huh. Can’t have poo poo in the City.

(yeah, yeah, I know more than one of these things probably exists)

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Rodya says its been months since she's seen the corridor so at the very least it seems to be the first time they've retired to their actual rooms since they picked Dante up? Though Dante also seems to know the routine like he's done it before, so... I dunno.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ah. Yeah.

Also, good to know that despite Outis's experience and bossiness she can be overpowered by a Rodion/Ishmael team up. And that Don doesn't know how to play chess. And that Vergil will use his Threatening Aura just to throw the Sinners off-guard.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
oh hey, isn't Virgil Dante's guide through the three acts? I just realized this and presumably nobody else has, in this essay I will

StuffyEvil
Nov 8, 2022

Poison sandwich tea party starts now
(art from @luingear on Twitter)

watchedclock posted:

Man, so Limbus Company really stole the Index’s whole corridor, huh. Can’t have poo poo in the City.

It belonged to the Ring pretty sure from Leviathan.

On a side note, on the Roadmap states that the 4.5 event in like June will involve decorating the bus, so we might get a dorm decoration feature or something along those lines that other gachas have.

Maybe we can get cool stuff like a cactus that we can place on a desk, or a bear-brand beer vending machine, or a duckie pen.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
in the full work, Vergil guides Dante through Inferno (hell) and Purgatorio (...purgatory) but not Paradiso (heaven) because Vergil (the Roman poet) didn't believe in Jesus so he was stuck in Hell (but like, the topmost layer for cool smart people), and Dante's guided through Paradiso by this girl named Beatrice he met like twice IRL and put on a pedestal.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Einander posted:

As expected the new banner is real bad unless you're just starting the game, the base EGO rate isn't increased at all so you're still dealing with a 1.3% chance, and there's no other rate-ups. It's basically a glorified generic whole-pool banner. You should just shard them if you want them. I did just that with Hong Lu's.

It's literally the same as standard extraction for me since I only have four E.G.O.s left to get. Since none of them are seasoal, my priority is getting enough shards for Gripclair in two weeks. I have about 118 left; that should be enough time, but I'm prepared to burn modules and boxes on extra mirror dungeon runs if necessary.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I still need N Corp Faust and so far my pulls on the Faust banner have... okay I've gotten more shards for her so I'm making some progress but still JUST GIVE HER TO ME ALREADY

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
I wonder if the images in the base ego's are the "living quarters" the sinners go to at night. Dante references the quarters as looking like prisons.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Einander posted:

Hong Lu's is fairly awkward Sins-wise (not too much good Pride right now), but Yi Sang's does suggest a niche: he inflicts Rupture Count and the EGO is Gluttony/Sloth, so he fits in neatly as a third with G Corp Gregor and Seven Outis, letting you switch over from Legerdemain to Dimension Ripper when you're fighting a single bigger target instead of groups. Might be a legitimately good EGO if the Chapter 4 Yi Sang identity is good, especially if that one has Gluttony and Sloth and also does Rupture.

I did a couple 10 pulls with my free reserves and got Ardor Blossom Star instead, so I got an EGO at least

DropTheAnvil posted:

I wonder if the images in the base ego's are the "living quarters" the sinners go to at night. Dante references the quarters as looking like prisons.

That makes sense, though I was more focused on Faust's wayward comment about how they depend on the Sinner's mental state to remain stable

so if like Heathcliff has a bad day and goes to bed his entire room is just deadly acid

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
Just spent the shards to get the EGO, no need to roll.

I appeciate how easy it is to just get poo poo out of the dispenser in this game if you get the season pass. You get on average 99 shards a week just from doing the weekly mirror dungeon run and another 50-ish from doing your weeklies and dailies, it's great.

And it's a good source of income for PM without fleecing everyone of their money, since every few months the entire playerbase just gives them $10. It's as ethical as gacha can possibly be.

GilliamYaeger fucked around with this message at 07:05 on May 18, 2023

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I spent the last of my tickets on the banner for a total of 30 pulls. No EGOs, but I did grab W Don so I'd call that a win!

I'm sitting on about 7000 lunacy, not sure if I wanna throw the rest at the banner or simply wait and see how far my remaining boxes get me.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

I wonder if we will see our first WAW ego next season.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

I did some pulls actually hoping for shards more than the EGOs. And I got a dupe BL Yi Sang which dropped the price of his EGO by half. Now again with the question of Getting 2 of Ardor Blossom/Dimension Hong Lu/Telepole Faust since Wishing Cairn is now out of my sight.

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
search engine in the world!"
-- The GoogleProg

Pigbuster posted:

Rodya says its been months since she's seen the corridor so at the very least it seems to be the first time they've retired to their actual rooms since they picked Dante up? Though Dante also seems to know the routine like he's done it before, so... I dunno.

She is not saying it has BEEN months, she is saying it has been the same FOR months: Which is how probably long she has been with the company. Dante has a regular routine of dismissing them each night, so they've obviously been using this space every day in-between their missions. If the dates on Dante's Notes are to be believed the events of the game have taken place across roughly a week so far, but all of the Sinners apart from Dante themselves had been with the company for some time before then.

Junpei posted:

Ah. Yeah.

Also, good to know that despite Outis's experience and bossiness she can be overpowered by a Rodion/Ishmael team up. And that Don doesn't know how to play chess. And that Vergil will use his Threatening Aura just to throw the Sinners off-guard.

It seems like Don is at least able to play at a rudimentary "knows the rules" level, but Yi Sang has to bail her out super-regularly because she's so bad it sets his teeth on edge. :v:

GilliamYaeger posted:

Just spent the shards to get the EGO, no need to roll.

I appeciate how easy it is to just get poo poo out of the dispenser in this game if you get the season pass. You get on average 99 shards a week just from doing the weekly mirror dungeon run and another 50-ish from doing your weeklies and dailies, it's great.

And it's a good source of income for PM without fleecing everyone of their money, since every few months the entire playerbase just gives them $10. It's as ethical as gacha can possibly be.

I know right? Between the last few events and banners I had a lot of floating shards, so it only took me about 68 nominable boxes to get both EGO and I am back to feature-complete.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Not counting the two Dimension Rippers, I'm missing four IDs: N Corp Faust and Meursault, Warp Meursault, and Blade Lineage Sinclair. I'm beelining for the N Corp ones (Faust first) because they're limited for buys.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Ariamaki posted:

She is not saying it has BEEN months, she is saying it has been the same FOR months: Which is how probably long she has been with the company. Dante has a regular routine of dismissing them each night, so they've obviously been using this space every day in-between their missions. If the dates on Dante's Notes are to be believed the events of the game have taken place across roughly a week so far, but all of the Sinners apart from Dante themselves had been with the company for some time before then.

Dante didn't get access to notes until 984-04, but if you go into Drive and select Inferno, you see that the Prologue and Cantos 1-2 took place in 984-01, and canto 3 apparently in 984-02. And Hell's Chicken was 984-03, so they just literally didn't give the man the note-taking feature until after he was done with hell chicken, meaning he's just noting everything down as he remembers to in downtime, or so I imagine anyways.

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
The funniest thing about this story update is that it's the in-universe reason why chapter 4 is delayed - Charon got sleepy and immediately stopped the bus.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Junpei posted:

Not counting the two Dimension Rippers, I'm missing four IDs: N Corp Faust and Meursault, Warp Meursault, and Blade Lineage Sinclair. I'm beelining for the N Corp ones (Faust first) because they're limited for buys.

N Faust is also the only one of those that is actually good

TeeQueue posted:

Dante didn't get access to notes until 984-04, but if you go into Drive and select Inferno, you see that the Prologue and Cantos 1-2 took place in 984-01, and canto 3 apparently in 984-02. And Hell's Chicken was 984-03, so they just literally didn't give the man the note-taking feature until after he was done with hell chicken, meaning he's just noting everything down as he remembers to in downtime, or so I imagine anyways.

He spent the last 3 months working up the nerve to ask Vergil for a pen

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tellaris posted:

I wonder if we will see our first WAW ego next season.

Monkey's paw is that we will but it's Express Train to Hell. Better finish your turns quick or everyone dies.

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 09:48 on May 18, 2023

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Yinlock posted:

Monkey's paw is that we will but it's Express Train to Hell. Better finish your turns quick or everyone dies.

That is actually an interesting point, I wonder if we will get more gimmicky EGOs to make up for their presumably higher attack power and more resistances, or if they will just cost a bajillion resources.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

Yinlock posted:

N Faust is also the only one of those that is actually good

He spent the last 3 months working up the nerve to ask Vergil for a pen

N Meursault is at minimum his best identity, it may not be good relative to everything else but it's pretty good on him, and if you already have the other 4 you might as well get all 6 and use the fact that they make a pretty solid 5 identity team (just off the nail stuff alone being easier to do with 5 on board and N Heath in the back).

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord_Magmar posted:

N Meursault is at minimum his best identity, it may not be good relative to everything else but it's pretty good on him, and if you already have the other 4 you might as well get all 6 and use the fact that they make a pretty solid 5 identity team (just off the nail stuff alone being easier to do with 5 on board and N Heath in the back).

oh whoops didn't see the "and" there after N faust, yeah N Meur is also the best of the Meursault IDs which is uh not a high bar to clear but it's not bad

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Yinlock posted:

oh whoops didn't see the "and" there after N faust, yeah N Meur is also the best of the Meursault IDs which is uh not a high bar to clear but it's not bad

N Meursalt's ID is also situationally gamebreaking. This has to be mentioned.

Why yes, I want a stagger immune character who can block spam low speed enemies and take gently caress all of nothing in the way of damage while buffing himself to ever greater heights with every attack he blocks.

Even in fights where this isn't it putting a reliable method for him to heal on the team basically locks down one attack slot by forcing the gameplay equivalent of a whiff since his third skill also gives him a self heal. Likewise, certain bosses like the refraction robot effectively waste their gimmick if they grab him, since the dude can easily buff his defense and even then he's designed to literally be a tank.

Dude is just a massive brick wall meant to gently caress over the enemy's attack chain. If you're wanting to speed run content he's not that good, but otherwise he's a solid pick. Especially if you have the rest of the N corp ID's, meaning he can stack nails and Faust will synergize with him and Sinclair.

Junpei posted:

in the full work, Vergil guides Dante through Inferno (hell) and Purgatorio (...purgatory) but not Paradiso (heaven) because Vergil (the Roman poet) didn't believe in Jesus so he was stuck in Hell (but like, the topmost layer for cool smart people), and Dante's guided through Paradiso by this girl named Beatrice he met like twice IRL and put on a pedestal.

As a side note: The actual narrative poem is (outside of people in academia who refuse to consider it anything but one of the classics without considering the historical context behind it) an at least somewhat batshit insane self insert that gets wilder the more you know of the context and history behind it, so I wonder if we'll get that featured in some respect.

The whole thing is extremely easily read as the author doing a self insert humble brag about how great he is for most of it and how everyone who ever tried to moderate or help him is burning in hell up to and including his own mentor. Who all things considered given the contents of the work was probably a better person than he ever was.

Then after spending so long basically making a prideful jackass of himself (which by narrative is a good thing for him to do since again, this is a self insert where the author is a Marty Stu) he gets to go to heaven in such a way that even the church fathers of old themselves never got to do. Making him probably second to Jesus Christ himself after simping to incel degrees over a woman he creeped on in real life that didn't even know him and if I recall correctly was in fact happily married the entire time. Apparently coveting someone else's wife doesn't apply to him.

The whole thing is just layers of blasphemy on top of offensive content but since christians gonna christian it ended up being a hit since it also appealed to all their bigoted vanities (Like condemning literally the entire muslim world to one of the lowest depths of hell for being one of the gravest "enemies of christendom" for the grave sin of... uh, not letting the christians conquer them and genocide them out of existence like they would do to most of the european pagan faiths, basically.) and disgusting hypocrisies.

Basically, imagine if Donald Trump wrote christian self insert fanfiction and you have the idea of the context behind the book. It's honestly kind of depressing that it keeps getting referenced due to certain lovely religious types keeping it around in the public consciousness by treating it like apocryphal canon since it occasionally lets them use some of the themes in it as a bludgeon against minorities or whoever they want to oppress and persecute on any given month.

About the only worse christian fan fiction book would probably be Hammer of the Witches (Or as it's known in certain pop fiction, the "Malleus Maleficarum"), which was written in revenge by what was basically an angry ancient incel who got run out of an austrian town for harassing the women so much that they effectively exiled him from civilization to make him go away. :lol:

Edit: I forgot that he also wrote a lot of people he personally hated (other religions, personal enemies, etc, etc) as being in hell. Only problem was, from what I remember at least one of those guys was still alive at the time. Meaning it really might just be the most childishly spiteful fanfiction to ever be written.

There's also the problematic act of part of the character arc of Dante himself basically being "learn not to be empathetic to sinners, because they deserve their suffering so sayeth the lord (who is the author)". Which makes god in the book come off as an awful villain given how freely folks are condemned.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 14:29 on May 18, 2023

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

GilliamYaeger posted:

The funniest thing about this story update is that it's the in-universe reason why chapter 4 is delayed - Charon got sleepy and immediately stopped the bus.

And 15% before the stop I believe and she's probably going to take a vacantion because she feel tired the subsequent day lol

Archonex posted:

Why yes, I want a stagger immune character who can block spam low speed enemies and take gently caress all of nothing in the way of damage while buffing himself to ever greater heights with every attack he blocks.

Even in fights where this isn't it putting a reliable method for him to heal on the team basically locks down one attack slot by forcing the gameplay equivalent of a whiff since his third skill also gives him a self heal. Likewise, certain bosses like the refraction robot effectively waste their gimmick if they grab him, since the dude can easily buff his defense and even then he's designed to literally be a tank.

Dude is just a massive brick wall meant to gently caress over the enemy's attack chain. If you're wanting to speed run content he's not that good, but otherwise he's a solid pick. Especially if you have the rest of the N corp ID's, meaning he can stack nails and Faust will synergize with him and Sinclair.

As a side note: The actual narrative poem is (outside of people in academia who refuse to consider it anything but one of the classics without considering the historical context behind it) an at least somewhat batshit insane self insert that gets wilder the more you know of the context and history behind it, so I wonder if we'll get that featured in some respect.

The whole thing is extremely easily read as the author doing a self insert humble brag about how great he is for most of it and how everyone who ever tried to moderate or help him is burning in hell up to and including his own mentor. Who all things considered given the contents of the work was probably a better person than he ever was.

Then after spending so long basically making a prideful jackass of himself (which by narrative is a good thing for him to do since again, this is a self insert where the author is a Marty Stu) he gets to go to heaven in such a way that even the church fathers of old themselves never got to do. Making him probably second to Jesus Christ himself after simping to incel degrees over a woman he creeped on in real life that didn't even know him and if I recall correctly was in fact happily married the entire time. Apparently coveting someone else's wife doesn't apply to him.

The whole thing is just layers of blasphemy on top of offensive content but since christians gonna christian it ended up being a hit since it also appealed to all their bigoted vanities (Like condemning literally the entire muslim world to one of the lowest depths of hell for being one of the gravest "enemies of christendom" for the grave sin of... uh, not letting the christians conquer them and genocide them out of existence like they would do to most of the european pagan faiths, basically.) and disgusting hypocrisies.

Basically, imagine if Donald Trump wrote christian self insert fanfiction and you have the idea of the context behind the book. It's honestly kind of depressing that it keeps getting referenced due to certain lovely religious types keeping it around in the public consciousness by treating it like apocryphal canon since it occasionally lets them use some of the themes in it as a bludgeon against minorities or whoever they want to oppress and persecute on any given month.

About the only worse christian fan fiction book would probably be Hammer of the Witches (Or as it's known in certain pop fiction, the "Malleus Maleficarum"), which was written in revenge by what was basically an angry ancient incel who got run out of an austrian town for harassing the women so much that they effectively exiled him from civilization to make him go away. :lol:

Edit: I forgot that he also wrote a lot of people he personally hated (other religions, personal enemies, etc, etc) as being in hell. Only problem was, from what I remember at least one of those guys was still alive at the time. Meaning it really might just be the most childishly spiteful fanfiction to ever be written.

There's also the problematic act of part of the character arc of Dante himself basically being "learn not to be empathetic to sinners, because they deserve their suffering so sayeth the lord (who is the author)". Which makes god in the book come off as a basically an awful villain given how freely folks are condemned.

I just have this idea that at some point in the story, Dante is going to say or do something heinous and everyone is just going to look at him weirdly/yelling at him for being a dumbass and he's going to stop because of the power that the group has over him.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Also notably: Dante wrote Odysseus into Hell for the whole Trojan War stunt (and more broadly a number of Greeks because of, presumably, animosity that arose from there). Is that going to affect Outis in Limbus Company? The answer is a definite maybe.

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015

Archonex posted:

There's also the problematic act of part of the character arc of Dante himself basically being "learn not to be empathetic to sinners, because they deserve their suffering so sayeth the lord (who is the author)". Which makes god in the book come off as an awful villain given how freely folks are condemned.

Not even close to an expert, and I actually agree with all you said, but part of the academic appeal is said to be due to it’s poetry not it’s content.
Also to your last paragraph it’s “hilarious” how one of the apocalyptic apocrypha, Peter’s, was condemned because, despite all sufferings depicted in it, said the prayers of the just could rescue their brethren from hell.

Kefahuchi_son!!!
Apr 23, 2015

AweStriker posted:

Also notably: Dante wrote Odysseus into Hell for the whole Trojan War stunt (and more broadly a number of Greeks because of, presumably, animosity that arose from there). Is that going to affect Outis in Limbus Company? The answer is a definite maybe.

I think Odysseus position is attributed more to it’s post-odyssey travels, the whole bad counsel thing being to convince his own men to sail to their doom.
Maybe Outis will not betray us but lead us to a doomed path.

Kefahuchi_son!!! fucked around with this message at 17:19 on May 18, 2023

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

I did some pulls actually hoping for shards more than the EGOs. And I got a dupe BL Yi Sang which dropped the price of his EGO by half. Now again with the question of Getting 2 of Ardor Blossom/Dimension Hong Lu/Telepole Faust since Wishing Cairn is now out of my sight.

If you have Fluid Sac Faust, I wouldn't bother with Telepole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunatic 0verlord
Apr 9, 2022

watchedclock posted:

It was the Ring, actually.