Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

drat if ryan reynolds is dunking on you, pack it in man. the normies have been lost, you are on your own.

Nazis build a surprisingly comfortable hugbox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Still loving the "lifetime cost of the car" Tesla stans do because anyone with a Corolla is obviously doing poo poo like paying $1k a year or whatever to keep it running

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'd take a five year old Corolla hybrid over any new Tesla.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

WhyteRyce posted:

Still loving the "lifetime cost of the car" Tesla stans do because anyone with a Corolla is obviously doing poo poo like paying $1k a year or whatever to keep it running

Yeah how many times per year is your Corolla going to be recalled for some catastrophic safety violation?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Best part is I can't understand a loving word of mumbly AI elon, lol. AI has become too real.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lmao that owns

loving stupid rear end Elon

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk welcome to the AI sir

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/cubicleapril/status/1659323692705366017?s=46&t=UjdgpDm7cgRQka_8g8bA0w

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Wonder why they removed video view stats on Twitter just before announcing large video uploads being available

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

hmmm, suddenly $8/mo sounds pretty good if i can just u/l linux isos and change the extension to .avi or w/e all day and night

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Best part is I can't understand a loving word of mumbly AI elon, lol. AI has become too real.

i was going to say this is the closest theyve gotten musk ai voice to sound real, its a hard one for ai because his voice is so hosed up

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Because she knocked on libs of TikTok lady's house to ask for an interview after getting ghosted by email and she claimed she was doxed and riled up the mutant Nazi chuds against her like she's some sort of terrorist for accessing public information.

wow so much for freedom of speech!
looking into this?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

elon talks like he's embarrassed about what he's saying and he doesn't really want you to hear it

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
Nothing says affordable like spend all the money you would on another car over 10-12 years before you even drive ours one mile

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

tenderjerk posted:

hmmm, suddenly $8/mo sounds pretty good if i can just u/l linux isos and change the extension to .avi or w/e all day and night

So hypothetically could you create 2 hour videos of white noise and just upload it like 3 or 4 times a day everyday

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

UFOTacoMan posted:

elon talks like he's embarrassed about what he's saying and he doesn't really want you to hear it

Maybe he's more self aware than we give him credit for

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

So hypothetically could you create 2 hour videos of white noise and just upload it like 3 or 4 times a day everyday

Looking into this

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
thats likely just storage cost too, if you make them stream all the data its likely much more

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

dangerous thinking...

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Watching The Bee Movie in 480p on repeat to own Elon

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

did anyone tweet the entirety of zardoz yet? it's about time for my annual viewing

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

spacemang_spliff posted:

as much as your bandwidth will allow, just loop holy poo poo piss 火車 in 2 hour blocks constantly uploaded to his website, hell use multiple accounts to amplify it

he gave us the tools to continue to make his company insolvent

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1588739131815112704?t=yianIzQoGIwSgJk7rzPDJA&s=19

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

3 lightning bolts = not a nazi. case closed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he's giving power to the people but only if they are white

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659382755946274816

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
(getting visibly frustrated enough to break kayfabe) why is this motherfucker so bad at posting

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
a venn diagram is when you just label shapes with random things. doesn't matter what they are, just stick them in anywhere.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Isn't a battery pack replacement on an S like $26k? The lifetime cost of one sounds stratospheric. You either eat it's value on the battery pack or you offload it for chump change having driven it for probably 1/3rd the lifespan of a Toyota or Mazda.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
"you are here", enoying some excellent literature/cinema. and also hunger games i guess.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

no anime?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

it’s not like musk is going to actually pay those hosting/streaming costs

he’ll rack them up he just won’t pay

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
matrix is very hunger games

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

matrix is anime

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

[50 seconds of silence compulsive swallowing and rapid eye movements: ]im reminded of the scene from the 2nd care bears movie where Teddy Ruckstable confronts the villain Belly Ache and he says (doing a falsetto voice) "not for all the yummy candy hearts in the gummilands would I betray the power of the friendship stone"

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'd take a five year old Corolla hybrid over any new Tesla.

bad move, teslas already have a track record of owning five year olds

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

animal farm and 1984 are mutually exclusive according to this

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Raskolnikov38 posted:

!!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/CityOfLasVegas/status/1659348980759769088

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i dont remember any animals talking in 1984 so they were probably in separate universes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

i'm irrationally angry there is no drat monorail or tram that takes you straight from the airport to the strip. Just lovely taxi lines and a madhouse ride share level in the parking garage that is hot as balls in the summer