Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Raskolnikov38 posted:

animal farm and 1984 are mutually exclusive according to this
They're up in the clouds, smiling and proudly looking down at their children, Hunger Games & Idiocracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk has only seen the idiocracy and he laughed at all the fart jokes

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

drat, it's almost like all of those stories are allegories for things that are going on in the real world.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i LOVE GLENN GREENWALD and ELON MUSK

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

WE WANT A TRAIN THAT DOES THIS YOU IDIOT FUCKS!!!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
the musk thread finally broke me..

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

spacemang_spliff posted:

So hypothetically could you create 2 hour videos of white noise and just upload it like 3 or 4 times a day everyday

X

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

nikosoft posted:

They still think Tesla's are super amazingly cool and unobtainable cars and not your regular Uber driver in a rattly POS with the dumbest door handles ever invented.

Three Olives has issued a correction as of 05:55 on May 19, 2023

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
imagine being driven through a tunnel. no, this isn't a fairy tale!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Just a Moron posted:

drat, it's almost like all of those stories are allegories for things that are going on in the real world.

No way, Brave New World was about a cult of personality centered on an insanely entitled car company owner symbolized by the letter T and gratuitous amounts of drugs.

It's completely alien.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk could kick henry fords rear end

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
there’s like a page in 1984 about machine generated media but for whatever reason none of these guys always harping about the book (which they’ve most assuredly read) ever talk about it

interestingly enough Oryx and Crake also has deepfaking but optimistically anticipated it being used merely for disinformation and novelty, Margaret Atwood never thinking for a second that any person would try to use it as a substitute for all art and culture

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/jacksfilms/status/1659353768365019136?t=FBLm37Lo1lGvuq-ONA0t8A&s=19

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

[50 seconds of silence compulsive swallowing and rapid eye movements: ]im reminded of the scene from the 2nd care bears movie where Teddy Ruckstable confronts the villain Belly Ache and he says (doing a falsetto voice) "not for all the yummy candy hearts in the gummilands would I betray the power of the friendship stone"

impressive as usual, sir!

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

I'm glad I'm not on an animal farm

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

nikosoft posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1659307142182993920?s=20

This is good, he should have all the money because he definitely knows what that phrase means.

I pay rent for someone to fix stuff and I walk to eat so I am morally allowed to wfh :)

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

LegoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1658958330331807744?s=20

The man can't stop doing stupid poo poo that will cost him money

Meet Kevin is this guy's legal name and if you wanna see a textbook case of psychopathy its this guy. for real. He's a real estate """"guru"""" and runs for office often as a democrat in california

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk welcome to the AI sir

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

all supremacists matter

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

obviously fake, he's not stuttering every third syllable

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

[50 seconds of silence compulsive swallowing and rapid eye movements: ]im reminded of the scene from the 2nd care bears movie where Teddy Ruckstable confronts the villain Belly Ache and he says (doing a falsetto voice) "not for all the yummy candy hearts in the gummilands would I betray the power of the friendship stone"

the villain in care bears two was Darkheart

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Musk may not be right about everything but he's correct when he says the laptop class is living in lala land.

Pathetic.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Glad to see Musk realized why his comments regarding Soros were offensive.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Weka posted:

Glad to see Musk realized why his comments regarding Soros were offensive.

he's just taking credit for the same joke the babylon bee made

Weka
May 5, 2019

Trap sprung

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm still trying to understand why our very special boy needs bodyguards to protect him walking down the hall to the bathroom in his office building at night.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm still trying to understand why our very special boy needs bodyguards to protect him walking down the hall to the bathroom in his office building at night.

maybe his rear end is haunted?

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Spergin Morlock posted:

the villain in care bears two was Darkheart

Yeah it was about some ginger loving up summer camp for everyone by being a bitch if I recall correctly

The trick was they had to make him care and once you admit you care in the middle of your meltdown you have to log off in shame

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1658984419456155649?t=9TKHejcCmFvlTNOJVR0hKQ&s=19

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Another epic meme

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

nikosoft posted:

Elon Musk Ftw.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

loving gross.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(getting visibly frustrated enough to break kayfabe) why is this motherfucker so bad at posting

you’ve kept it going far longer than I would have

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

his clumsy attempts at wielding culture are staggering. a lot like a gptbot with a hack at the controls, throwing references together as gpt prompt soup, iterating endless amounts of times to be funny. trying to free associate quotes with emotions he's heard of before, and failing every single time. the worlds shittiest joke machine.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

toggle posted:

maybe his rear end is haunted?

I’ve been to an rear end exorcism before, it changes you.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The weirdest part about Musk's obsession with breeding is he doesn't even gently caress. It turned out his employee did IVF when everyone assumed they'd been having an affair.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
"This Elon Musk," comes the cry from the furthest reaches of the galaxy, and has even now been found inscribed on a mysterious deep space probe thought to originate from an alien galaxy at a distance too hideous to contemplate, "what is he, man or soyboy? Is he interested in nothing more than tweets and the wider issues of life? Has he no spirit? has he no passion? Does he not, to put it in a nutshell, gently caress?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!
the worlds richest man wants to assure you that he fucks

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Cranappleberry posted:

"This Elon Musk," comes the cry from the furthest reaches of the galaxy, and has even now been found inscribed on a mysterious deep space probe thought to originate from an alien galaxy at a distance too hideous to contemplate, "what is he, man or soyboy? Is he interested in nothing more than tweets and the wider issues of life? Has he no spirit? has he no passion? Does he not, to put it in a nutshell, gently caress?

can I skip to the last chapter, which is a good bit and has teslabot in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Mola Yam posted:

can I skip to the last chapter, which is a good bit and has teslabot in it

goons shouldn't be throwing stones