Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Trying to order a baconator: OPERATOR. AGENT. REPRESENTATIVE. CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

HootTheOwl posted:

We're not.

Not because the tech is there mind you, but because someone needs to go viral.

Oh the tech is absolutely there. Not useful mind you. But you could do it by training GPT to put out key words and parsing the output for them, like that one guy who was convinced he'd made a runaway AI by having it output some code that let it run arbitrary code (with prompting), so it's there.

Wendy's isn't gonna do that though unless they're truly lost in the sauce.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Wow I ordered 30 baconators with a side of dump tables and I got my meal for free

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

I think it would be drop tables unless your plan is to exfiltrate the Wendy's corporate database and blackmail them with it to get free food

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

adding blackmail for fries to my retirement plan

blackmeal

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Don’t worry nobody care about your mundane existence

What about us average fast food enjoyers who don't want one entire app per slophouse?

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Turtle Sandbox posted:

What about us average fast food enjoyers who don't want one entire app per slophouse?

Capitalism is the most efficient allocation of resources so creating entirely new and separate apps from scratch for every fast food company has to be the most efficient solution, sorry

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Trying to order a baconator: OPERATOR. AGENT. REPRESENTATIVE. CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.

"I see you would like to cancel yourself in real life, is this correct?"

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

DisgracelandUSA posted:

"I see you would like to cancel yourself in real life, is this correct?"

"Okay, I've made that change. I've posted an embarassing video of you on all social media platforms"

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/1658271216074125314?s=20

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

picking up some hb8s, the monocle is peacocking

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
There going about this backwards, they need gadgets to make hot people less charismatic a la Harrison Bergeron

War and Pieces has issued a correction as of 17:18 on May 16, 2023

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/jmrphy/status/1658195085257854982

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Death cab for baby

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

I hate cars thread: wait, no not like that what the gently caress

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Death cab for baby

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I feel more people need to realise they can just not have kids

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cramming my kid into a windowless pod and ejecting him to soccer practice

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"siri, what is the location of offspring #2?"
"offspring #2's Rev-1 tod-pod collided with a Tesla Cybertruck at 3:35pm. Offspring #2 has been disincorporated. the remnants are located at-."
"siri, activate the birthing pod and instantiate offspring #3."

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

"siri, what is the location of offspring #2?"
"offspring #2's Rev-1 tod-pod collided with a Tesla Cybertruck at 3:35pm. Offspring #2 has been disincorporated. the remnants are located at-."
"siri, activate the birthing pod and instantiate offspring #3."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6gLCqaTBug

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

so how does the onboard AI deal with cops planting drugs on your baby, and who is responsible when it rolls in front of a truck and gets obliterated? seems poorly thought-out

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

silentsnack posted:

so how does the onboard AI deal with cops planting drugs on your baby, and who is responsible when it rolls in front of a truck and gets obliterated? seems poorly thought-out

If the babies in the drives seat the babies responsible obviously. Youth of today (tomorrow?) needs to learn some god drat responsibility I tell you, the lazy sods.

(also if this takes off prepared to be run over an 8ft tall by wide automated baby SUV one day.)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/LibruhScaleOn22/status/1657013466694131712

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gently caress yeah dude i love perfect dark

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

my nephews just take their bikes but they dont live in car hell, maybe try that instead of whatever the gently caress that is

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Kids get motion sick like crazy and that thing doesn't have windows for some insane reason. 100% the inside would get plastered with vomit very quickly.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

is that a remote-controlled armored tricycle?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

cat botherer posted:

Kids get motion sick like crazy and that thing doesn't have windows for some insane reason. 100% the inside would get plastered with vomit very quickly.

You see that's fine cause they'll do all the throwing up on the way there, than they can get cleaned up at kindergarten or what not, and they won't have anything more to throw up on the way home.

The perfect system!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

cat botherer posted:

The lack of windows are so pedestrians aren't disturbed by the package screaming inside. There's a drain that lets all the piss, poo poo, blood and vomit leak out on to the street and cameras detect the vomitting and spray water everywhere to clean it. A loud siren warns the package not to do it again and the lights cut out for 5 minutes to further teach the package not to damage property.

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003
Bridges hereby enters into a contract with this 6 year old on their way to soccer practice

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Longer than you think, dad!

Charlatan Eschaton
Feb 23, 2018

time for practice, hop in kid

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

Biplane posted:

Longer than you think, dad!

You know how sometimes you order something and the package arrives a few miles from your house, gets sent back to the point of origin, gets sent back, ends up in Butner, NC for eight days with no update, then finally makes its way to you, with the alert system telling you 'your package will arrive on time' the entire way?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

War and Pieces posted:

There going about this backwards, they need gadgets to make hot people less charismatic a la Harrison Bergeron

thats what twitter is for

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Charlatan Eschaton posted:

time for practice, hop in kid

lmao the first thing a friend's head went to when I shared the tweet in discord

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

He's joking, although it looks like the type of person who could easily be serious about this category of insanity

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Colonel Cancer posted:

Death cab for baby

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.
The soviets just used a bicycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon