Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Space Dread's my favorite but hot drat if Isaac isn't a close second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

God, Dustin is such a prick.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

This works much better than it should.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
Chako: Speaking of fight scenes

Watermelon splitting is one of those things that is a manga and anime staple but that you basically never actually see anyone do in real life. (Alternatively, I don’t because I don’t get invited to the right kind of beach parties. Or any beach parties.)

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Your problem is probably that your friends assume that you don't have any watermelon maces. If you put one of them on display, they will surely invite you next time.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Okay love that woodwind is checking their notes to make sure they get the question right and also Isaac's immediate followup

Also I have a kid and I know what we're doing the next time I get watermelon

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Those lads are such great students

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

#551: Greatest Killer - Composure Get

#552: Greatest Killer - Year 20XX Minus

#553: Greatest Killer - Murder Technology

I mentioned in an early post that Allegro was originally a fancharacter. Specifically, he and Wissen were originally from The Primer Chronicles by Esper, though Allegro ended up appearing in a lot of other fancomics. Ferret does (IMO) a much better job with the same basic material ( Here's the backstory segment from the Primer Chronicles if anyone wants to look at it. I think the side-by-side comparison shows how much effort ferret is putting into his scene composition, particularly since this is the first time I've seen Primer Chronicles in almost 20 years, and I remember it being one of the notably good fancomics.
MS Paint Masterpieces
#554: Greatest Killer - Robot To End All Robots

#555: Greatest Killer - Shadowfencing

#556: Greatest Killer - Psychadelic Sea Of Evil

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Giant Ethicist posted:

Chako: Speaking of fight scenes

Watermelon splitting is one of those things that is a manga and anime staple but that you basically never actually see anyone do in real life. (Alternatively, I don’t because I don’t get invited to the right kind of beach parties. Or any beach parties.)

Fun fact: No prop comic is allowed to set foot on stage until they can prove to the council of Gallaghers that they can pass this exact test.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Benagain posted:

Okay love that woodwind is checking their notes to make sure they get the question right and also Isaac's immediate followup

Also I have a kid and I know what we're doing the next time I get watermelon

And Woodwind's taking notes on the answer to their question too!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

it's beautiful :buddy:

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Forgot to post chapter 44 days ago

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON CLOWN CORPS

alt: some jokes only work in the specific case of media that does not normally contain swears but is not legally forbidden from containing swears

alt: echo laying on her bed, legs crossed behind her, sipping a capri sun as she flips through a catalogue of superpowers

alt: you can't fire me, i quip

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I had some free time (earlier in the evening than usual) and was about to post today's Dr. McNinja, but PostImages isn't cooperating. And I was the one who apparently was having the most success with it up until now!

Has anyone settled on any better alternatives?

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Never mind for today, those tabs finally loaded. But this is the last time I'm using postimg.

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja - Issue #3: "There is a Raptor in My Office"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
each of those three pages is one of my favorite Dr. McNinja moments

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Hogback Saga

Ah, metaphor. Nennius appears to be a Welsh Christian chronicler of the 9th century - not sure why they're referencing him.

Also, this completely passed me by when I first read this, but that was the king who killed that prisoner, wasn't it? Seems to have impressed one of his future subjects.

Shinozaki's Daily Maintenance

Yashiro gives proper homage to the Great Machine and Shinozaki has a little moment.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: Only a plan concocted by Allison could go this well

quote:

“I cannot remember my home,” said Yaun.

“We will beat it out of you eventually,” they said plainly, “Every trace.”

Alt: Aesma did not learn a single lesson until she was almost flayed by seeing the shape of the Wheel. Then she had learned one.

quote:

Resurgence
Allison channeling knife cat

Alt: I essentially have always thought of the song Mouth of Kala by Gojira as Allison's theme song, the lyrics especially. If you go back and look at Allison from like page 10 or so to Allison now you will see she's undergone quite a journey.

quote:

AMUNAN MANTLE (six arm mantle)

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Fingerpori

Aura = plough
(Lintu)aura = (bird) wedge, i.e. a V-shaped formation of migrating birds

ANSU

The Accidental Space Spy

Hempuli posted:

183 - Interpreting what I am seeing
184 - Any problems with this?
185 - The AHC
186 - Tjoi and Hybeldub

187 - Tjoi

188 - Spitsniffers

189 - A living notebook

:mrgw:

Shim being heroic: 8
Plume being heroic: 3
Plume being a coward: 4
Alien species seen: 57 (+2; spitsniffers and living notebooks)
:biotruths:: 9
Talking character deaths: 14
Deaths overall: 46+

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
There's noooo way you can easily keep a secret from a Spitsniffer, is there?

RedSnapper
Nov 22, 2016
Does the Spitsniffer have just the best speech patterns? I believe he does!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

RedSnapper posted:

Does the Spitsniffer have just the best speech patterns? I believe he does!

Fool! You foolishly forgot the very best speech patterns of all. Like a fool.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tree Bucket posted:

Fool! You foolishly forgot the very best speech patterns of all. Like a fool.

Calm down, Von Karma.

While there's clearly a lot of biochemical coincidence I do wonder if certain insults tasting bad to humans contributed to them being insults or was just considered a happy accident.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Hmm.
I really need to know what happens when a spitsniffer encounters a backlicker. More importantly, what does the spitsniffer have to say about it?

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Wakako-Zake 41st Night: Liver pâté

Wakako-Zake 42nd Night: Seafood croquette

Slightly ominous!

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Oh god I forgot all about the living notebooks. They're an amazingly cool idea with some moments of absolute existential dread worked in.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whybird posted:

They're an amazingly cool idea with some moments of absolute existential dread worked in.

thats like all Thorsby's stuff.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I think KC Green was going through something when he made these Gunshows because the punchline to like every other strip involves suicide.

Gonna timg this next one for that reason.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Sorry about missing a day, food poisoning kicked my rear end

Previously on Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, coma schmoma, let's ride this baby!

This time AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
12/08/2014 - I just got DA:I and that means I’ve been leaving everything to the last minute

quote:

So I think it’s safe to say Bull is basically leading the Inquisition in my game considering I make all my decisions based on what will make him be my BFF. Also, please enjoy Standust and Bulldust.

Dear Bioware; Qunari headbutt DLC ples.

Rain texture compliments of incolour16

12/15/2014 - (I’m really bad at fighting dragons)

quote:

I think we can all agree Clanboss Goathucker is the best character in the game

12/22/2014 - Continued Goatmancer adventures

quote:

I was racking my brain trying to think of something Christmassy but this has been a very not Christmassy year for me because southern California is the least Christmassy place on Earth and I don’t even have a Starbucks in Walking distance to remind me of what month it is with seasonal window decals anymore, so I finally gave up around 9:30 and drew this in two hours. (the sheep will look way more enchanted when I colour it I promise.)

But for real Vivienne is gonna save your marriage if you need to take Bull out to kill a dragon to fiish off his romance.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

I love this era where Gunshow feels like one long train of consciousness, most comics riffing off of a line or something that happened in a recent one.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ditocoaf posted:

I love this era where Gunshow feels like one long train of consciousness, most comics riffing off of a line or something that happened in a recent one.

I think that was all of gunshow. They almost all lead into each other like that

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
Blasphemous Saga Fantasy

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that

Printing this out and putting it on my bulletin board

Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (May 7-15, 1938)

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Previously on Tales of the Beanworld, a sol'jer was hurt during a Chowraid.

Seems like our sol'jer might not be fully restored yet.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Fun fact, fax machines are older than telephones

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ah, there it is!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Let it never be said I missed on making a cheap tasteless joke:
(timged for maybe NWS)

Efb.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

KennyMan666 posted:

Previously on Tales of the Beanworld,

I really can't emphasize enough how much I am loving Beanworld, this is becoming one of my all time favorites in the thread! I'm really enjoying actual plot development happening here, Beanworld being posted is the thing I look forward to the most every single day. The temptation to read ahead is very strong but having this constant drip is keeping me going!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Joseph Joseph Joseph gives Wumuu a bit of the razzle dazzle, then tries a surprise attack with his clacker balls! Wumuu seems amused!

Read right to left:

"Breathe at me with all your might!" is a great taunt vs a jamón warrior

Someone's been hanging out with Ray Smuckles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Ironheart Rune