Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

it has a similar way of implementing the two colors that the one I posted earlier does. Did you use my image as a source image, find it by luck like I did, or somehow conjure it intentionally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lol i keep looking at it on my lock screen and am disappointed when I unlock and it's replaced by my other one because i want to look at it more. there's some lizard brain part of me that goes nuts at the color combo and the nice dark geometric lines

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

These two are very much my poo poo. The second one is particularly choice for bg materials, just made it my main one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

it has a similar way of implementing the two colors that the one I posted earlier does. Did you use my image as a source image, find it by luck like I did, or somehow conjure it intentionally?

I should have said I used MidJourney.

First one is:
teal and purple abstract portal zone, pizza party late 1980s arcade trashfire, late 80s movie, volumatric lighting, foggy, rain and reflections, wet --ar 9:20 --q 2 --v 5.1 --style raw

second one is:
teal and purple abstract portal zone, pizza party late 1980s arcade trashfire --ar 9:20 --q 2 --v 5.1 --style raw

I just fired out whatever words since any input changes the output. Now though if I take the second image and throw it back into MidJourney I get:

1:
an abstract colorful design with a rim, a circle, and a square, in the style of dark teal and purple, mimicking ruined materials, retro-futurism, eric canete, bright backgrounds, strong diagonals, space art --ar 23:51
2:
an abstract abstract style with purples and yellows, in the style of dark turquoise and light black, retro-futuristic, bold lithographic, cracked, lunarpunk, cosmic --ar 23:51
3:
a blue and purple digital image of a circular figure in a square frame with a purple background, in the style of graffiti-inspired geometric abstraction, dark yellow and dark aquamarine, mimicking ruined materials, retro-futurism, faceted shapes, stains/washes, sparse backgrounds --ar 23:51
4:
illustration a smoky sky with a circular white and blue object, in the style of dark aquamarine and magenta, rustic futurism, angular geometry, dark yellow and dark cyan, splattered/dripped, neo-geo, faceted shapes --ar 23:51

Which outputs like this:
1:

2:

3:

4:

I can not overstress how powerful and easy it is to generate an imagine or throw one into MidJourney using describe in order to get an idea for how MidJourney prompts work. If you want to take this further just slap "teal and purple colored" on the prompt suggestions it plops out and just run from there.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

I am so sick of these censored corporate AIs!

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Mescal posted:

I am so sick of these censored corporate AIs!

I gotcha.

Hires fix went ham on these.

die Bibel, die
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1343343424, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Clip skip: 2, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

die Bibel, die
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 1343343424, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Clip skip: 2, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

die Bibel, die (purple and teal version)
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3773772452, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

die Bibel, die (purple and teal version)
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 3773772452, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

an abstract colorful design, in the style of motorsport livery, mimicking ruined materials, retro-futurism, eric canete, bright backgrounds, strong diagonals, space art, spatters, brush strokes
Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 474161419, Size: 512x960, Model hash: afc8baad51, Model: juggernaut_v16

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

Roman posted:

It's seriously a goldmine.

Agreed, these are great.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

This stuff is insane.

https://twitter.com/sudu_cb/status/1659483647911550976
https://twitter.com/bilawalsidhu/status/1659558928500375553

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
DragGAN is magic on top of magic and I can't wait for it to be built into all the generators.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
I made a couple of phone wallpapers with a different set of colors:

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

pixaal posted:

mickey mouse
Midjourney must have a lot of Mickey in the training data because he's pretty easy to prompt for, and results are consistent.

mickey dancing on a grave

mickey and minnie having nice friendly dinners with a kid

Kim Jong Un loves mickey

and Mickey loves China
I tried to make a WW2 German Mickey, but it got rejected. CCP Mickey went through, then earned me a temp ban. Lesson learned: don't gently caress with the mouse.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Soulhunter posted:

Midjourney must have a lot of Mickey in the training data because he's pretty easy to prompt for, and results are consistent.

mickey dancing on a grave

mickey and minnie having nice friendly dinners with a kid

Kim Jong Un loves mickey

and Mickey loves China
I tried to make a WW2 German Mickey, but it got rejected. CCP Mickey went through, then earned me a temp ban. Lesson learned: don't gently caress with the mouse.

Makes sense. Mickey has been relatively consistent looking for decades, constantly in medica, and people take pictures in Disney theme parks by the millions each day.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

a burrito beginning to hatch

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

a burrito beginning to hatch

That 2nd one is a dick

e:

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:45 on May 19, 2023

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

Makes sense. Mickey has been relatively consistent looking for decades, constantly in medica, and people take pictures in Disney theme parks by the millions each day.

Yeah, I imagine Mickey and Mario are the most over-represented mascots in the training data by far.

And, uh, Sonic, probably.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

weeping angels vibes on #3 in both of these sets, don't blink

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Phone resolutions like 9:20 ar or similar teal/purple stuff would be very cool for my phone bg rotation if anyone wants something to do .... Just saying ...... ;-*

here's 163 of them to browse
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/129CPFQqXKCTVp52Psz2eAKSqf9hKyopW

sample:

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 19, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

can't play with aspect ratio in bing, teal and purple adds them resulting in like teal and black and it's just not

I seem to remember some similar colors a few years ago being done using bisexual lighting as in Stable Diffusion, it might even predate SD and be from Crayon now that I think about it.

Either way Bing is inferior at this.

"teal and fuchsia, abstract, chaotic" the rest is me trying to shape the output.

teal and fuchsia, abstract, chaotic, powering up, the raven, thick lines, bold lines, 4k, highly detailed

I'll probably make some in SD tonight the actual aspect ratio.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 21:12 on May 19, 2023

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
:allears:

Read the room.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
uh sorry heres a pic i posted on discord a few lines before i posted this tweet screenshot that made me laugh a little bit

prompt was 'steamed hams'

:allears:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
You know, I can't put my finger on why exactly but there's something cute about it.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

SD seems to know that "steamed hams" is a Simpsons reference with no other prompting.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Understandable probably. There's an absurd amount of steamed ham jokes and references online. I have a friend who seems to find a new version of the video being remixed every few weeks forever.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes
Bing doesn't seem to understand the refernce.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
MJ with 1,2,3,4,5,6,90 chaos

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Anyone have problems subscribing to MJ? I wanted to give it a spin, but card gets declined for no reason.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
can't be bothered posting examples because i'm still loving around with it, but the Reference_only controlnet module is a loving gamechanger when i comes to trying to emulate mediums like paintings and such

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
I've been changing my phone wallpaper all day thanks to this thread. Never occurred to me that I could do that lmao.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Bucnasti posted:

Bing doesn't seem to understand the refernce.

holy poo poo its a legit pair of actual steamed hams :abrathink:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

for bing just put steamed hams meme it knows exactly what it is

steamed hams meme, funny face, power level

+delightful

pixaal fucked around with this message at 04:43 on May 20, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Well this is interesting
mickey mouse eating a meatball, holding fork, holding knife, powering up, 4k, hypo realistic, creepy

hypo realistic is off looking so far from playing with it.

e:

pixaal fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 20, 2023

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
Thread has been up for a year now and it is, frankly, completely unreal to compare the first few pages of content to what these algorithms can now generate. Impressive doesn't seem to really do justice to flipping through and seeing how rapidly the tech has evolved in just twelve months.

That being said, we're now lightyears past the breathless shock and awe of the first few posts and the community understanding of how to get consistent quality has come a long way. Could the OP do with a refresh? A summary of the various open & closed source generation technologies now available, links to prompting resources, etc? Or is the thread happy carrying on as it has been?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Rime posted:

Thread has been up for a year now and it is, frankly, completely unreal to compare the first few pages of content to what these algorithms can now generate. Impressive doesn't seem to really do justice to flipping through and seeing how rapidly the tech has evolved in just twelve months.

That being said, we're now lightyears past the breathless shock and awe of the first few posts and the community understanding of how to get consistent quality has come a long way. Could the OP do with a refresh? A summary of the various open & closed source generation technologies now available, links to prompting resources, etc? Or is the thread happy carrying on as it has been?

That's a long prompt but here's what MJ thinks.

Kidding aside, imho the thread is great, only potential improvement I can think of is guidance in the OP about the nature of the thread to discourage the same discussion about the ethics that crops up every 5 pages or so.

The rest of the stuff changes every few days and I can't imagine trying to keep an OP updated under the circumstances tbh.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Probably not bad to refresh it every so often though as people will use it as a starting point.

At least point them at bing.com/create it's very newbie friendly. Which maybe that's what the OP should try and be a link to the current best "one shot" newbie friendly tool with mentions of more advanced stuff constantly changing name drop a few with some dates and say ask in thread for latest or something.

squirrel chasing an acorn, hypo realistic

see hypo realistic does more than just creepy it does cute too

pixaal fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 20, 2023

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Yeah like a biannual update on the latest suggested programs and other stuff maybe? There's always so much happening it's impossible to keep it updated often

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rime posted:

Is there an "ai for non intelligent meat heads" type guide?

I would want to set something up locally but only have an extreme piece of poo poo computer and haven't done anything cool with codes since like 10+ years ago. I don't care if it takes 40 minutes per pic if I can farm batches overnight.

I'm outta date! Over here looking at various kinds of other projects I wanna mess with and thinking I need to return to NES

Otherwise I guess I'm gonna try and hotlink bing still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Desantis Meatballs are unpleasant.