Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Basically just don't be weird about it.

Accept that you'll need the dust to settle before the whole picture becomes clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Another US mess we wont ever sort out until decades later at best and thats fine.

But I still care about the people.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Ignore Cold war and NATO and Georgia and Maidan and everything else

Wait til the dust settles and then like Iraq or Vietnam or Korea, well work it out

Justice will be served.

Gervasius
Nov 2, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Wee posted:

Another US mess we wont ever sort out until decades later at best and thats fine.

I care about people SO MUCH that I deny agency of those same people, those dumb slavs can't do anything without evil hand of United States guiding them.

Eat poo poo.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Wee posted:

You'd realize it was a Russian mess if you actually gave a poo poo.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Wee posted:

:argh: SOROS

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Wee posted:

Wait til the dust settles and then like Iraq or Vietnam or Korea, well work it out
are u ok

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Wee posted:

and right after after trump and anton faucet released covid...

why wont anyone care about the people...

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I'm not wrong

You can be angry.

But I am not saying anything pro russian or ukraine.

And importantly I am not incorrect.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Just have to come to terms with it on your own there. Not a lot you're going to get from shouting into the void in the internet.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Runa posted:

Basically just don't be weird about it.

Accept that you'll need the dust to settle before the whole picture becomes clear.

You picked on me aping this

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Wee posted:

I'm not wrong

You can be angry.

But I am not saying anything pro russian or ukraine.

And importantly I am not incorrect.

lol love these random smooth brain tankie invasions

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Wee posted:

Ukranian soldiers have parents and sometimes wives and children. They are also soldiers.

If they die in war people know.

You can count them.

There's some unfortunate weird loner shut-in erasure happening in that post, tsk tsk. When the top secret NATO advisors scattered throughout Ukraine go and get private pylovskyy KIAed they just burn the body and go "shhhh" to everyone else because of nefarious reasons I refuse to go into.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

appropriatemetaphor posted:

lol love these random smooth brain tankie invasions

:(

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Wee posted:

"wee" more like "wee'd my diaper"

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Wee posted:

*Russia launches missiles at hospitals and apartment buildings*

"HOW COULD THE US DO THIS!?"

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

The_Franz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVMoiSCjWbs

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

The_Franz posted:

Russia had to kill those kids in the cancer wardukronazis before those kids in the cancer ward (plus some nurses and doctors after looking through the rubble to get the death count as accurate as possible for wee)ukronazis invaded them!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Was this you OP

Cum Mold posted:

Russia is going to bomb Ukraine and its going to be like Syria and poo poo all is going to happen, just like Syria.

Syria just wasnt white enough for you to care as much

Trick question: it was

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Does anyone else think it's suspicious that the Russia is supposedly invading Ukraine but maps dont even have Ukraine on them? Where is Russia invading?

Just Asking Questions, and I am very smart.

US bad.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
No. You cant make jokes because this thread is literally is Q level understanding.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Wee posted:

Justice will be served.

How about you gently caress off

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol is Greg on a new account already?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Wee posted:

No. You cant make jokes because this thread is literally is Q level understanding.

Please Wee tell us the Truth you are the only one who can help

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Wee posted:

‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ /
:qq:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Are you CIA Mods defending the thread to keep people stupid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2up7su7CeMU

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Wee posted:

pretty poor taste to make joke, what about all the poor ukraines too dumb to know their dying for bidens oil.. if only they were as smart as u..

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

spankmeister posted:

We can shoot Willo567's balls into space, to attract all of the nukes and explode harmlessly in orbit .

Operation Chocolate Starfish is a go

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Wee posted:

Ah yes, you need Q brains to not understand why the nation that chose a Jewish man to run their country are all secret nazis at a genetic level who need to be purged by the glorious Russian ubermensch army.

That makes sense. That tracks.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Deki posted:

Ah yes, you need Q brains to not understand why the nation that chose a Jewish man to run their country are all secret nazis at a genetic level who need to be purged by the glorious Russian ubermensch army.

That makes sense. That tracks.

What you said is insane, i hope you know that

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
The gently caress is going on here?

Ed: Apparently I'm out of date on our cluster of loons. Specifically 'greg'.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 22:12 on May 20, 2023

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Please Wee we need you to guide us to the light, there's no time to waste!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Storkrasch posted:

pretty poor taste to make joke, what about all the poor ukraines too dumb to know their dying for bidens oil.. if only they were as smart as u..

Some of them cant even afford water colour paints

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Private Cumshoe posted:

Please Wee we need you to guide us to the light, there's no time to waste!

This is your problem. that theres some singular answer. Its a wider picture. Sorry. Probably explains your Ukraine thing.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

this sounds like a conversation for the wider picture thread

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Wee posted:

How could america do this.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Wee posted:

This is your problem. that theres some singular answer. Its a wider picture. Sorry. Probably explains your Ukraine thing.

Tell me more about my Ukraine thing

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Take solace in the fact those who hate read this thread all the time are being subjected to this high level of quality posting too.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Weird you picked this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
all my proxy wars...gone..

Wee posted:

Weird you picked this out.

i hadnt gotten to your later, worse posts at the time i posted that, youre right i could have easily picked three or four other ones