Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Tarquinn posted:

Jeebus, I'm on vacation.

Please resume normal posting operations.

Thanks! :tipshat:

Where exactly do you think you are posting at this moment Tarq?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

HonorableTB posted:

NAFO: One Year of Fighting Vatniks

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/17303

I love my fella :3

In seriousness, NAFO is the primary reason why Russian disinformation and misinformation propaganda campaigns have never been able to seriously take hold in social media about this war. It just gets drowned out by a bunch of shitposting cartoon dogs everywhere it shows up and it's remarkably effective. Information warfare is just as important as any other kind, and when your military is as dependent on international aid and keeping your friends happy as Ukraine's is, controlling the information space in that way helps safeguard your relationships with allies by reducing the amount of bullshit that gets fed to the people helping keep you alive

Edit: if you want a good example of what I'm talking about, consider that supporting Ukraine is one of the only remaining bipartisan agreements in American politics today. Even a majority of the chuds want to keep supporting Ukraine, and I would argue that's attributable to their braindead voters encountering little pro-Russian propaganda in their news feeds telling them to hate the ukroglobohomonazis because it's buried under an avalanche of memes

You should touch grass

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Ain’t no rest for the wicked. Probes dont grow on trees.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
dropping a 'the ukraine' gave the troll away

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

My tattoo actually says “the Ukraine, the”.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You would not be surprised to know who that is

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
lmao wtf happened

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Ye Olde Ukraine

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Tai posted:

lmao wtf happened

Well in short, due to the poster Wee's persuasive arguments and eloquently expressed moral authority this entire thread has now, finally, had the long awaited epiphany that the United States *spits* is actually the aggressor in the current war in Ukraine.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
it's your fault, you know.

the level of thread perfidiousness drove him to the keyboard.

america = bad

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Tai posted:

lmao wtf happened

Greg of Doom had another "waah the US ruining another country" breakdown on one of his myriad alts.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You would not be surprised to know who that is

Looking at you Rust Martialis

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

TK-42-1 posted:

Ain’t no rest for the wicked. Probes dont grow on trees.

They do however seem to be an infinite resource.

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

Wee posted:

Yeah sure

Then give me some random US numbers of pregnant women or diabetics or peple in jail for pot

I dunno, its loving stupid, you moron

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This is a great example of tankie brain. We don’t often get cases this advanced.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Can't believe the US even allows women to be pregnant, smdh

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It's gregs all the way down on this site

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

All a bit too cringe to follow but was that sad fellow arguing that Ukraine should pay for America's past sins? I should have asked him.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

the popes toes posted:

All a bit too cringe to follow but was that sad fellow arguing that Ukraine should pay for America's past sins? I should have asked him.

Look Russia need to project imperial might into Europe because America genocides the native Americans.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Karate Bastard posted:

It's gregs all the way down on this site

The guy who slagged the football team,
Those yobs were not for him,
He turns into a real estate agent,
Who believes in discipline,

The guy who's first to use cocaine,
The wild boy breaking free,
He'll end up in a court of law,
As the prosecuting Q.C.

Remember the School Captain?
Success was a matter of time,
I can hear her now, as she screams,
"Greg! You missed the stop sign!"

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Newspaper: The "We Hate Gregs" club has reached a new all time peak membership!

That guy:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Look Russia need to project imperial might into Europe because America genocides the native Americans.

We can't have just one country doing bad things, it would upset the balance of power. The Realist argument writ moronic.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

The family on my street who loves America the most just so happens to be diabetic.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How’s everyone doing in here? Good?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

Newspaper: The "We Hate Gregs" club has reached a new all time peak membership!

That guy:

Crisis on infinite Scharzeneggers

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

free hubcaps posted:

Ye Olde Ukraine

*Малороссия :ussr:

E: someone buy crying kefir

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 02:09 on May 21, 2023

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

The family on my street who loves America the most just so happens to be diabetic.

The one US family I'm aware of in my town was an ex-Marine with anger issues and his Norwegian wife. His son was in my sister's class, and he was apparently a hard "The US is the greatest country on earth hoo-rah" guy, and a very religious, Catholic, republican. Not an especially smooth fit in a culture where you only go to church for weddings and funerals (maybe Christmas if your parents are especially invested), the political average among highschoolers was "uninterested but left leaning", and the mood turned distinctly anti-US in the years after the Iraq invasion. He apparently tackled it by doubling down on the "you're all dumb plebs" attitude.

He ended up getting into some sort of officer program in the US, and the last thing I heard about him he went on a plane to go join the military in 2006. I should ask my sister if she knows how that worked out for him.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Well thank god I missed whatever happened in the last few pages!
Anyhow, a couple of unfortunate accidents happened in Belgorod and Luhansk
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1660052973680992256
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1660034104992096256

In the meantime Konashenkov, alias Moscow Bob, continues to live in his own brand of reality
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1660045921848111105

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Private Cumshoe posted:

Can't believe the US even allows women to NOT be pregnant, smdh

Fixed that for the current US politics.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm getting word that a total of fifteen F16s, twenty five patriot missile batteries, approx. 300 Azov-trained SuperWerewolfs and the entirety of Team Hitler's Nazis were destroyed today by glorious Russia and the well-mannered China's morally financed Shahed Drones

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm getting word that a total of fifteen F16s, twenty five patriot missile batteries, approx. 300 Azov-trained SuperWerewolfs and the entirety of Team Hitler's Nazis were destroyed today by glorious Russia and the well-mannered China's morally financed Shahed Drones

o yeah? that's a big fire

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
It's gonna be bad news for Ukraine once Rita repulsa awakens and sends an army of putty paratroopers to Kyiv. We need to find five ukrainians with attitude

zone
Dec 6, 2016

HonorableTB posted:

It's gonna be bad news for Ukraine once Rita repulsa awakens and sends an army of putty paratroopers to Kyiv. We need to find five ukrainians with attitude

SBU Emergency! :laffo:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I was gonna say shredder and his foot clan but apparently in the turtle canon they are good guys now or something I dunno I stopped paying attention when eastman and laird sold out to anchie comics and

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I was gonna say shredder and his foot clan but apparently in the turtle canon they are good guys now

this may be the most hosed up thing I've read in this thread to date. what the gently caress. send the writers to the hague

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

important to note that within the comic book canon Shredder is only a good guy in one of the realities created when the turtles killed God and shattered the Moebius in 2003

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1660099293854801921
Tobacco mismanagement occurred in Berdyansk too.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I hear putin still sucks and probably poo poo his pants. Also, what’s wrong with kefir? Seems like a thin yogurt.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Toxic Mental posted:

Looking at you Rust Martialis

Curses!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I have to learn that when there's 200 new posts ITT it's not because something happened in Ukraine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I have to learn that when there's 200 new posts ITT it's not because something happened in Ukraine.

um but something did happen in Ukraine, Nato launched a coup in 2014 and Russia had to intervene to save democracy