Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Now with delicious aluminium oxide, a.k.a. sapphires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
it's fine it'll polish your teeth

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

A grinder and paint makes me the pizza chef I ain't.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Nebrilos posted:

That better be food-grade sandpaper.

Eh. I've eaten higher quantities of grinder dust in less fulfilling environments.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
https://i.imgur.com/WP8iFj3.mp4

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

https://i.imgur.com/rDL4Hut.mp4

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sagebrush posted:

Have you seen current reconstructions of velociraptor? It basically is a chicken.

thats a road runner.

growing up there was a family of road runners in the vacant desert lot diagonally across the street from my house. my dad fed them hamburgers he messed up grilling.

coke
Jul 12, 2009

:byobear:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I could add Virtual Insanity to this video, but I think by just mentioning it you're already hearing it.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Great now everyone there will die from Pizza Lung.

klen dool
May 7, 2007

Okay well me being wrong in some limited situations doesn't change my overall point.

Vakal posted:

How long do you figure before some kid sticks their fingers into the internally rotating edge.

I know it doesn't make sense but I've tried and you can't, it doesn't work for some reason

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly

klen dool posted:

I know it doesn't make sense but I've tried and you can't, it doesn't work for some reason

Well for one there is probably a film of high pressure water shooting out from there, i.e. the stuff holding the ball up.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Without the ball I wonder how much head that pump would achieve. That seems like a faintly ridiculous amount of pressure.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

kw0134 posted:

Without the ball I wonder how much head that pump would achieve. That seems like a faintly ridiculous amount of pressure.

Bro do NOT put your dick anywhere near that thing are you crazy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

kw0134 posted:

You can see it before they put the ball on though :confused:

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Not as much as you think - you can see it bubbling away before they put the ball on.

Essentially, it works like a hydraulic piston - the very wide cavity under the ball allows it to be lifted a very tiny distance, by a pump that's moving a large volume of water with not that much force.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Jabor posted:

Not as much as you think - you can see it bubbling away before they put the ball on.

Essentially, it works like a hydraulic piston - the very wide cavity under the ball allows it to be lifted a very tiny distance, by a pump that's moving a large volume of water with not that much force.

oh well then I guess its fine if you stick your dick in there. apologies.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

kw0134 posted:

Enough force to get a good ball wash, though you would need a very wide stance to really get them into the water

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

History Comes Inside! posted:

You can see it before they put the ball on though :confused:
I didn't want to assume because it could have been operating at reduced pressure while it was being put in place, no one wants to stick their ball into a huge jet of water if that was what is needed to float it. I could be well wrong!

Serotoning
Sep 14, 2010

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
HANG 'EM HIGH

We're fighting human animals and we act accordingly
Look, you either stick your balls into the giant ball wash, or you can see yourself out of the thread.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Pvt. Parts posted:

Look, you either stick your balls into the giant ball wash, or you can see yourself out of the thread.

I thought it was a bidet? I'm clean from my backside to my tonsils...

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Harry_Potato posted:

I thought it was a bidet? I'm clean from my backside to my tonsils...

Wait lol you here about the lake Geneva water spout in switzerland

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

I've seen this posted elsewhere, and this one cuts out the teacher who slams the backdoor shut when the bear pops out.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

timp posted:

Bro do NOT put your dick anywhere near that thing are you crazy

OSHA IV: Do NOT put your duck anywhere near that thing

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

snergle posted:

thats a road runner.

growing up there was a family of road runners in the vacant desert lot diagonally across the street from my house. my dad fed them hamburgers he messed up grilling.

Clever girl

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

klen dool posted:

It does make your dad yell at you though.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Wistful of Dollars posted:

OSHA IV: Do NOT put your duck anywhere near that thing

I don't think anyone in this thread wants to see a duck getting hurt.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rv2jl4bhrf1uk10e9.mp4

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Uthor posted:

I don't think anyone in this thread wants to see a duck getting hurt.

Stupid autocorrect

But I’m not going to change it :colbert:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

kw0134 posted:

It's deceptive, it's a strong pump but the pressure is spread over a big area so the psi doesn't have to be huge.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø
I just found out your not supposed to microwave Ramen styrofoam cups. Been doing it for years how long do I have?

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Preoptopus posted:

I just found out your not supposed to microwave Ramen styrofoam cups. Been doing it for years how long do I have?

You're already dead, my dude, and this is hell!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

mmmm I love breathing in burned dough dust! gives you that authentic Italian pizzeria experience

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

I’m torn on this one… I mean it’s nice that people helped out. It’s good to get the car out of the way especially in a tunnel. But it’s also OSHA as all hell.

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTREPGbgH/

I don’t know how best to post tiktok and I’d just as soon not learn. This one overcomes my desire to not touch the thing.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Bad Munki posted:

I don’t know how best to post tiktok and I’d just as soon not learn. This one overcomes my desire to not touch the thing.

For those that do want to learn. Take the URL that TikTok gives you when you click Share -> Copy Link.

code:
Then open that link in your browser, and note that it has now been changed to a URL that looks like this:

code:
https://www.tiktok.com/@usercncmaster/video/7235663307930193159
Past that version of the URL here, it should auto-fill the video, and you're good to go...

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7235663307930193159

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Also, that whole video was just escalating stupidity on stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

LanceHunter posted:

Also, that whole video was just escalating stupidity on stupidity.

It’s pretty intense.