Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
You can't even do double titles properly in universe mode either. Like literally, you can't have a proper double title champion on both brands or double title match.

So I can't have a wwe heavyweight/ intercontinental champ defending both belts and then someone winning both.

It's always either one or the other or a double title match with two different holders or two empty belt slots. Even then I think that's not possible in universe and only exhibition.

It's things like that, that really piss me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Miching Mallecho posted:

You can't even do double titles properly in universe mode either. Like literally, you can't have a proper double title champion on both brands or double title match.

So I can't have a wwe heavyweight/ intercontinental champ defending both belts and then someone winning both.

It's always either one or the other or a double title match with two different holders or two empty belt slots. Even then I think that's not possible in universe and only exhibition.

That's amazing considering the WWE main event scene for the last 400 years.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Miching Mallecho posted:

Also they removed trio's entrances from Universe Mode but ONLY from Universe Mode UNLESS you're playing the Bloodline in which case it does work cause WWE games are a patchwork clusterfuck nightmare of features that completely break the game in extremely specific scenarios and they're just incapable of fixing any of it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I feel like we are in an age where a lot more folks are down for games that don't have the best graphics as long as they are fun and run. The co!binary on of trash optimization for aaaa games and the pushback against crunch are the main reasons I believe

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I know Fight Forever is probably going to be a buggy mess and more than likely be reminiscent of the TNA game than an AKI game, but I'm genuinely excited to play something other than a 2K WWE mess where I spend 6 hours trying to create a wrestler and then never play for more than 5 minutes because it's boring as poo poo. It's not even fun to watch like Fire Pro.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1660631687775109122?s=20

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Put on some clothes Kenny! This is serious poo poo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Im glad its finally getting a release date

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

in just gonna go to bed until the end of june

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

More like the wait is forever!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The cool thing, to members of an extremely specific and pathetic venn slice, is that Fight Forever and the remake of the GameCube Harvest Moon game come out at the same day so i made fanart of that fact

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

larry the dog looking way cuter than i remember in that picture

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

The cool thing, to members of an extremely specific and pathetic venn slice, is that Fight Forever and the remake of the GameCube Harvest Moon game come out at the same day so i made fanart of that fact

that turtle has had enough of cm punks bullshit

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:dance:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

babang

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
Amazon Canada appears to have Fight Forever listed for the weirdly low cost of just $60 Canadian if you're OK with going physical to save money if it's a pricing error.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

So I kinda forgot WWE Supercard existed but it still does and google play advertised it to me based on their new collab between the three biggest stars in today's wwe

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Any decent preorders? This will make an excellent Father’s Day present.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1661054508363923461

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Zowie!

E: i wonder if they play it up for hardcore matches and its not usually that pronounced or if theres a slider or if just any ol match is going to look like that because thats... pronounced

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 18:21 on May 23, 2023

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

When playing online, play as Mox to make your opponent lag out due to the amount of blood for an easy victory.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

TealShark posted:

Amazon Canada appears to have Fight Forever listed for the weirdly low cost of just $60 Canadian if you're OK with going physical to save money if it's a pricing error.

drat, nice find. Preordered it!

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

not even mdickie games have this much blood. a bit silly

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

not even mdickie games have this much blood. a bit silly

Mdickie games arent particularly bloody thats a weird metric

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

orange has some swollen rear end feet

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kvlt! posted:

Mdickie games arent particularly bloody thats a weird metric

The old ones have severed body parts and poo poo.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

yeah but those aint blood

Dr. Chainsaws PhD
May 21, 2011

i guess what i'm getting at is that it's funny that the AEW game is bloodier than the wrestling games where you can lose entire limbs and even die. thanks for reading

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

the AEW game isnt bloody enough imho

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Kvlt! posted:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
The level of blood demands a dlc of Hellraiser.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

i guess what i'm getting at is that it's funny that the AEW game is bloodier than the wrestling games where you can lose entire limbs and even die. thanks for reading
The mdickie games haven't had missing limbs for years

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Kvlt! posted:

Every body slam should make your opponent explode into a pile of limbs.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I find it funny that one of the screenshots they picked to prove the blood is in is a match between Jericho and OC. Like I know Orange has done street fights and stuff in AEW, but he's not exactly gigging on the regular.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its because when the game was originally supposed to come out the Mimosa Mayhem match was going to be its big selling point and was expected to be very bloody.

Don't fact check that

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

flashy_mcflash posted:

Tony could always hire NetherRealm to make another mobile wrestling game and do it right this time.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

flashy_mcflash posted:

That's just a Punk match.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

That's just a Punk match.

Oh poo poo, they missed a trick not doing a Punk action figure that explodes into pieces like the old Crash Test Dummies toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Gaz-L posted:

Oh poo poo, they missed a trick not doing a Punk action figure that explodes into pieces like the old Crash Test Dummies toys.
That's The Incredible Crash Dummies :colbert:

I don't think they made exploding action figures of the band Crash Test Dummies, although that would've been an interesting crossover.