Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

thats the enterprise a, correct? im too high to look it up but i think thats either the a or the b and i think the b looked more seaworthy and had ferris beullers pal cameron as its captain i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

it was the enterprise refit/enterprise A

im doing the decals for the original refit one from the first 3 movies

thanks Manifisto!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:five: this thread owns

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

heres a question for the thread to ponder while high

whats the best enterprise and why

i like the design of the enterprise c but we havent really seen it in action. it was the perfect blending of the tos era with the tng era

picard season 3 spoilers: i really like the look of the enterprise g but i liked that it was the titan and that it had its own legacy apart from the enterprise but oh well, star trek legacy could rule if it gets greenlit. i hate that we never got to see any adventures of the enterprise f, it had an interesting look

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
enterprise c looked real cool

i always liked the refit/A, just something about the design and the livery does it for me

also always liked the miranda-class ships too, and i like the california-class, reminds me of the miranda-class but bigger

thanks Manifisto!

Escape From Noise

Holy loving poo poo I have entered the goddamned void here! wwowowaawoawwwwwwowow

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Happy Hippo

im hi again

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
because i can't quit cold turkey my goal is to take only one bong rip when it's time for bed.
and then maybe I'll get blasted off of 10mg edibles after a little break lol

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
oh but for today I'm f k d u p off 3 of some crippy and it's my new fave

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Areola Grande

Sarah Cenia posted:

oh but for today I'm f k d u p off 3 of some crippy and it's my new fave

never heard of crippy so i looked it up on leafly and drat that looks like some good rear end florida we'd :rznv:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Quadramind

Sarah Cenia posted:

because i can't quit cold turkey my goal is to take only one bong rip when it's time for bed.
and then maybe I'll get blasted off of 10mg edibles after a little break lol

Little bongs are the best

Escape From Noise

Holy poo poo. It's true!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
HEY! This one goes out to all the folks who have just gotten off work and heh,, well you know \

*bubbly noise*

Happy Hippo

postin with one hand

hold weed pipe w the other

:coal:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
Oh my lanta I got off work a lil bit ago and am fuckin beat!!! anyway *bong bubbling noise*

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

i took an edible (<- i never know how to refer to this without making it sound super dorky) and it wasn't kicking in after an hour so i took half of another one. as is the smartest thing to do

disclaimer: it usually takes me 15 minutes to feel effects and i know i can handle 15mg

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
yo anyone seen my lighter

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I was peer pressured (not really, but it was a lot for me) into smoking two large blunts consecutively and now i am too high to post in byob :2bong:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
drat it, anyone got a light

Escape From Noise

Dem mitz

frump truck

hello... again!

i am not high enough to post in BYOB (i am sober)

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

frump truck posted:

i am not high enough to post in BYOB (i am sober)

all levels of intoxication including level zero are welcome in the Yob and that's one of the many things that make this forum special imo

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
im about to go to work so you know what that means!! :350:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
man I’ve been off work for hours and I am higher than giraffe pussy and I hope you’ve all been having a rad evening ily :chillpill:

Areola Grande

feels like I have a hat on but I don't. my hand keeps checking to be sure though

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

i wish i had weed. then again, getting high when it's hot as gently caress and there's no AC here doesn't seem like a very fun time :sigh:

Happy Hippo

i was sober when i wrote this sentence

and high as a lab rat when i wrote this one

treasure bear

too high to post on byob? then simply don't you need a clear head for byob, come back when you're sober

Areola Grande

treasure bear posted:

too high to post on byob? then simply don't you need a clear head for byob, come back when you're sober

safe and sober is the only way 2 poast :hai:

Happy Hippo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZntpMR2IM

:420:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
being too h8gh to post in BYOB in posting in it anyway is straight up bespoke

Areola Grande

i'm 2 high 2 be at work, let alone post in byob!!!! and yet here we are :allears:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
The question we should be asking is: am I high enough to post in BYOB.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Barking Gecko posted:

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

Areola Grande posted:

i'm 2 high 2 be at work, let alone post in byob!!!! and yet here we are :allears:

I hate losing my high… HALF WAY through my shift!!! I’m not trendy enough for you kids and your vape’m’callits, mama prefers a big, heavy, clunky pieces of glass that y’have to clean constantly and don’t fit in my pocket… sigh well only 2 more hours until I’ll be in the clouds again I hope you’re all having a chill evening! 💜

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Gaylor Moon posted:

I hate losing my high… HALF WAY through my shift!!! I’m not trendy enough for you kids and your vape’m’callits, mama prefers a big, heavy, clunky pieces of glass that y’have to clean constantly and don’t fit in my pocket… sigh well only 2 more hours until I’ll be in the clouds again I hope you’re all having a chill evening! 💜

shmonk from bong? can't go wrong :2bong:

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Barking Gecko posted:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
post-work bong gurgles,, finally I’ve arrived! hope ur all having a stoney Saturday 💖

Areola Grande

cherry banana OG :stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I've never had more trouble grinding a we'd. sticky icky