Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
what army doing????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Kremlin's spokesperson said Putin was informed about infiltration of saboteurs in Belgorod region

Has someone made a Downfall parody of this situation yet?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
gently caress all is going to come of this (lol I hope this isn't true) but loling at the sheer incompetence of the former secondest largest army is worth it. Dressed as police, waltzing over the border, blowing poo poo up, russia panics and blows up bridges/evacs nukes and stealing armour to go on a joy ride is loving hilariously embarrassing for a country that has a hard on for looking stronk to the international community.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The_Franz posted:

I dunno, he was probably angrier when part of the Kerch bridge was blown up. He really loves that bridge.

It’s day’s are numbered.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Pekinduck posted:

Ukriane War: Second best army in Russia.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
We’ll see who is laughing when the NATO dogs are encircled in Novosibirsk

lifetime supply of Pocky
Aug 19, 2003

soon, second best army in moscow

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ukraine War: Russia, second best army in the wor- in Russia

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I kind of wonder what putin's blood pressure is like on days like this

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Wow what a thing to wake up to. Putin must be having an anuerism

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/05/22/ukraines-air-defense-takes-down-russian-attack-helicopter-near-new-york/?swcfpc=1

Ukrainian air defense takes down a Russian helicopter near New York :v:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

EorayMel posted:

I kind of wonder what putin's blood pressure is like on days like this

He is fire hydrant spraying blood directly into his diap as we speak.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Make a really long line of the Dragon's Teeth from that tree planting over there to that big pile of dirt.

What about the road?

You can't put those on the road. It would just cause a big traffic mess.

OK

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Macron please warn Putin not to humiliate Putin.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Still cant get over the community bomb shelters being unavaible and used to store cigarettes or house some local millet field oligarch's G-wagen collection.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

HonorableTB posted:

just lmao that russian army was considered the second best in the world and now they're the second best army in russia

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I am not sure that filming idiotic videos that pretend to appeal to Russians to collect likes from gullible westerners on twitter is a winning strategy

fatherboxx fucked around with this message at 00:54 on May 23, 2023

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

That was fast lol:

https://www.saintjavelin.com/en-us/products/belgorod-peoples-republic-en-flag

quote:

On May 22, 2023, Ukraine-backed Russian volunteer forces started a special military operation in Belgorod region with the aim of liberating Russian-speakers from the fascist Kremlin Regime. We must support their right for self-determination and recognize Belgorod People’s Republic aka BPR.
And we want to remind you that it’s ethically and morally OK to laugh hysterically at Russia’s failure to protect its own border against Russian speaking Russians.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
the tankiesphere is fuckin stunned silent lmao, I barely even see any aggrandized flailing and rhetoric. its crickets lol, I guess they havent received the latest moscow talking points yet

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
if there was ever any doubt that the russians dont bury those dragon teeth or give them any kind of foundation at all one need only look at that photo of them sat on the paved road like traffic cones

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Lol

https://twitter.com/vodk_anon/status/1660783131589324806?t=HHeTUYxv_IwgUsxg5MfLnA&s=19

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

VDV (very dead vatniks)

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Ghost of Kyiv now Zombie of Kyiv.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Iron Maiden releasing another album, hell yeah

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

the popes toes posted:

Incisive analysis about the corrupt warmongering proxy of the US and the Western Globalist Elite

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1660694460013920264

Does this sack of fetid poo poo live in the US? If so they need to hit him up for aiding and abetting our enemies and lock him away for like 20 years.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

HonorableTB posted:

the tankiesphere is fuckin stunned silent lmao, I barely even see any aggrandized flailing and rhetoric. its crickets lol, I guess they havent received the latest moscow talking points yet

drat almost like an ultracapitalist dictatorship that is desperately trying to go back to its days of being a nominally communist empire is so loving stupid that even hardline cheerleaders probably figure, at least for now, that it is better to shut up because it was never that good or cool, it isn't, and it will never will be. Also the timing of the uprisings after exhausting most of Russia's useful men and munitions at the Bakhmut meatgrinder.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I hope Finland gets to recognize the People's Republic of Karelia soon, and start pushing for their NATO membership. Lets set up one of these nuclear bases I've heard so much about as close to St. Petersburg as we can. We also have a lot of fine cheeses and Moomin coffee mugs to sell to them.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
*annexes saint petersburg*
*United Russia slingshots to ruling party of Finland*

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/iwBUiFw.gifv

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://twitter.com/ChechenCenter/status/1660773718958718980?s=20

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:goofy:

There's way too many layers to this onion for my astronomically high brain to parse

edit:

I need to go and see if I can make an AI image generator pop out a good weed leaf/ukranian trident mashup. Writing it down because I WILL forget.

Carth Dookie fucked around with this message at 01:49 on May 23, 2023

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

HonorableTB posted:

I thought the talking points were to ignore it and pretend it's an insignificant propaganda demonstration beneath anyone's notice.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Yeah, I understand that is the awkward thing. It'd be really nice if the Russians that are causing all that ruckus to the Putin Regime were good people, but there's some stuff that suggests it's just awful, fascist shitheads who happen to not get along with the fascist shithead in the kremlin. Ukraine isn't exactly in a place of being picky who they accept help from I suppose (See also, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who invaded a neighbour themselves) but let's not get lured in the 'if someone is against the evil folks we hate, they have to be good' trap.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Shogeton posted:

Yeah, I understand that is the awkward thing. It'd be really nice if the Russians that are causing all that ruckus to the Putin Regime were good people, but there's some stuff that suggests it's just awful, fascist shitheads who happen to not get along with the fascist shithead in the kremlin. Ukraine isn't exactly in a place of being picky who they accept help from I suppose (See also, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who invaded a neighbour themselves) but let's not get lured in the 'if someone is against the evil folks we hate, they have to be good' trap.

They're not good, they're useful.

Putin has to divert resources from elsewhere in order to deal with them. That's good for Ukraine.

I don't really care about their political views.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

wew these targeted advertisements are getting weird

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!

I'm not sure if they meant to make a good cover for a metal album but they did.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Carth Dookie posted:

:goofy:

There's way too many layers to this onion for my astronomically high brain to parse

edit:

I need to go and see if I can make an AI image generator pop out a good weed leaf/ukranian trident mashup. Writing it down because I WILL forget.

In case you forget (because now I wanna see it, too)

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

-RAF Luton. Picture taken from a flying two room apartment in Bobruysk, Belarus

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Deteriorata posted:

They're not good, they're useful.

Putin has to divert resources from elsewhere in order to deal with them. That's good for Ukraine.

I don't really care about their political views.

Exactly this. There isn't, and probably won't be, evidence that Ukraine directly supported this crowd, regardless of whether or not they did (I have no idea).
Which is a little unfortunate since that electronic warfare complex they captured would likely be of interest if it was up to date, assuming we don't already have one. Either way, the real boon is morale effect on both sides and resource redistribution on Russia's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
why would a corpse need an oxygen mask