Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Drakkel posted:

The fact that Youtube just lets people upload multi-hour long videos as "ads" is kind of insane but also completely unsurprising of Youtube at this point

It always gets me when I have something on when I'm driving and can't gently caress with the phone to skip it, because I'm so used to my home network where I have that stuff blocked precisely to avoid this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Shrimpy posted:

I would absolutely love to hear an interview with the people involved Roman Reigns' shirts. From the designers, to the printers, to the intern who has to list them on the shop. Just an explanation of all the things that had to happen to get something like this into someone's hands.

they all stare at you unblinking before responding in perfect unison, "Road Dogg Wanted The Gray"

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Cultaholic just did another one of their excessively long ranking articles, but it's a fun one. Every WWE Manager Ranked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5FAdwdyuBs

It goes from the Rock 'n' Wrestling stuff to the present, counting all managers, valets, and bodyguards. No animals, guys in mascot costumes, or celebrity guests. It's mainly fun for the sake of being reminded of all the really random names who came and went over the decades. Guys like the Usher, Muffy, and the Coach (not Coachman, but the guy who was just a coach).

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
Being a Big Dawg fan is painful

quote:

Dakota Kai's injury was confirmed as a torn ACL. The injury took place in the same match on May 12 that Liv Morgan was injured in with Raquel Rodriguez & Morgan vs. Kai & Bayley for the WWE Women's Tag Team titles. The word was that she was injured after Morgan suffered her shoulder injury and the knee injury came in a spot where she knew Morgan was hurt and was trying to protect her.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

It always gets me when I have something on when I'm driving and can't gently caress with the phone to skip it, because I'm so used to my home network where I have that stuff blocked precisely to avoid this.

Are you watching YouTube while driving or is this for their music gimmick?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

Are you watching YouTube while driving or is this for their music gimmick?

i assume their just listening to a podcast or something on youtube while driving, not like watching a video (i hope lol)

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Is Nixon Newell not around to take up some spots like replacing Liv in her tag team with Raquel?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m surprised they even brought her back given that her knees are already about as destroyed as they could be, she’s had like 3 ACL tears

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That sucks. I figured it was bad, but still hate to see it. Hopefully she can be back by the Rumble.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i guess sami and KO have been teasing a mystery partner for a match with Imperium tonight:

its matt riddle. the guy they've already teamed with twice in the last month

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i guess sami and KO have been teasing a mystery partner for a match with Imperium tonight:

Vince McMahon has only minimal say in booking, it's only pure coincidence that the same things that he used to book are really common again

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Big dog goat

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Even the social media team is over it.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1660801197798748160

e: they removed it

Shrimpy fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 23, 2023

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1660798607795036160?s=46&t=FDeZWm-Ay9S0j6DrSRYDgA

Its happening again

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Wrestled with a ripped off titty and this is his reward.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

brock lesner always gets his way

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

So much happening in this world

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I guess it's better to perma-feud with Brock than someone like the Miz

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

this should happen on every episode of raw.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

had it coming for wearing white socks with that outfit honestly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

dusty up in heaven smiling down upon his son

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MFW I trusted Hunter

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Brock should have tossed Cody in the port a crapper, then pulled it doorside down. Next week Cody should have shown up with blue hair

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

dusty came off like a way bigger badass when the horseman broke his arm

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

brock lesnar should brutally murder cody rhodes

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

This Brock Lesnar guy seems pretty cool. He should be world champion or something.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
was there really a "thank you brock" chant because if the loving wwe crowd turns on cody before he has a chance to win the consolation prize title we're officially living in the funniest wrestling timeline

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Ringo Roadagain posted:

dusty came off like a way bigger badass when the horseman broke his arm

Remember that small window of time Braun was a legit monster screaming "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" tossing Roman off a ledge while in a stretcher and flipping ambulances?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Jiro posted:

Remember that small window of time Braun was a legit monster screaming "I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU" tossing Roman off a ledge while in a stretcher and flipping ambulances?

That was pretty cool. They should have made that guy world champion.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

post hole digger posted:

this should happen on every episode of raw.

good news

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Jiro posted:

It was the best time of Braun's career and all he had to do was stalk Roman around like the terminator

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1660812953224900609

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Goddamn that's the second time Brock did Ali that dirty.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao what a burial

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hot angle and great selling from Cody.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

:wtc: Why the hell does Ali re-sign with the fed??? He'd do really well in the indies I would think, poo poo even in Japan.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

last report I can find on google says his deal isn't up until mid 2024, unless the budget cuts (that aren't coming) hit him

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the main event and the closing angle with HHH and Cody was cool too.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Tampa Bae posted:

last report I can find on google says his deal isn't up until mid 2024, unless the budget cuts (that aren't coming) hit him

No I meant like before after they paired him up with Mansoor or some dumb poo poo like that. He should have left a long rear end time ago. It's actually kinda surprising he wasn't fired during Thunderdome era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

the main event and the closing angle with HHH and Cody was cool too.

If I'm reading the WO report correctly Cody has a broken arm but will bravely fight Brock anyway? That's going to be a slow, boring match.