Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
can't wait to crack open a jar of jenkem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Crimson Harvest posted:

scariest i ever got was garlic cheese or m. thunderfuck, not sure i want to rip a cloud of dog poo poo

the weed thread: not sure i want to rip a cloud of dog poo poo

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

A popular strain here is called Queso Perro, which I choose to believe translates to Dog Cheese.

It does translate to that, lol, it has to be some weird slang.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
I bet they mean Cheese Dog.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

cumpantry posted:

the weed thread: not sure i want to rip a cloud of dog poo poo

What, you're too good to smoke resin when you're out? (:barf:)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Scrotum Modem posted:

Anyone ever try strains like Cat Piss, Dog poo poo, Ape poo poo, poo poo on a Stick, etc? I'm sure they're fine, I've just never had the privilege of purchasing such a thing with a name like that

Now I know there’s one just called poo poo. And I want some

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
cheech & chong smoked some heavy dogshit in up in smoke, maybe tommy chong markets some poo poo strain for laughs

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

KingShiro posted:

One of the dispensaries has cheetah piss but I haven’t bought it.

Good, it's very unethical to get cheetahs high to harvest their piss imo.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

when in lived in france a couple of decades ago "du poo poo" was the general term for hash (or weed but weed was rare)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Remember smoking oil? Some of it could be good but goddamn it was gross.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
yeah I'd buy oil in those little cologne sampler bottles back in the day and we'd drip dabs of it onto the cherry of a smoke and huff it off that in my 77 granada

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oof bottle tokes were the absolute worst, but portable at least. A quality brewer was so important.

Goddamn kids today with their vaporizers and non sludge

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Pro tip: do not kick off a tolerance break with a 12 hour flight. I have had several mini freak outs

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Oof bottle tokes were the absolute worst, but portable at least. A quality brewer was so important.

Goddamn kids today with their vaporizers and non sludge

yeah smoking resin was a viable option in my day

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It was gross as gently caress but I've done it a few times.
At least you got kinda high, smoking shake mostly just gave me a headache.

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

I've gotten fried off a resin ball before but it's a little different feeling and was a big ball.

I've stopped saving my roaches for second gen joints, it's just nicer that way eh

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sunk Dunk posted:

Pro tip: do not kick off a tolerance break with a 12 hour flight. I have had several mini freak outs

been here and it loving sucks and I'm sorry but it will be over sooner than you think

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

realized the wisdom of my orb :orb: tonight.

I realised I could pour iso down the top stem and then rotate the orb 180 degrees to soak and clean the top of the bulb without spilling a drop.

realised this while high so writing it down for later.

:350:

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
orb crew

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Eyyy I'm ponderin heeeah

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Had a high cbd strain a few months ago that tasted/smelled like cheesy dog poo poo, it was gross af

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

high cbd flower where it has less than 0.5% thc in it is basically the weed equivalent of tofurky. it's not normal. don't trust it

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SwissDonkey posted:

Had a high cbd strain

Stopped reading

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Sometimes I really wish I had "only on weekends" and "only in a good mood" weed consumption rules :sigh:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

YeahTubaMike posted:

Sometimes I really wish I had "only on weekends" and "only in a good mood" weed consumption rules :sigh:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!
i've never had any strains with both high cbd & high thc but i have had 1:1 gummies with 15mg each and its a very pleasant high imo

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
streaming Alfred Hitchcock Presents with friends and man this show is a good weed show, Hitchcock has a wonderful sense of humor

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I loved that show as a kid

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

:same:

being pissy and stoned sorta sucks :sigh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

YeahTubaMike posted:

E-Nm

Snowy fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Sep 2, 2023

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Does anyone keep some sort of humidity pack with their flower? Is it worth it? Right now I just keep mine in baggies in a sealed mason jar. Should I do anything else?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Cage posted:

Does anyone keep some sort of humidity pack with their flower? Is it worth it? If I buy good stuff I figure I might as well try to keep it fresh, right? Right now I just keep mine in baggies in a sealed mason jar. Should I do anything else?

If you're keeping it in a jar and going through it at a decent clip it's probably not going to do much for you

e: if you're buying/growing in bulk and storing big jars of it for months, then maybe it'd be decent insurance against a leaky seal on the main stash

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
If it’s really dry and a humidity pack doesn’t help, those raw water stones can help I hear, just don’t leave it in there for more than like 10 minutes.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

poverty goat posted:

If you're keeping it in a jar and going through it at a decent clip it's probably not going to do much for you
Yeah I'd say its gone within 4-6 weeks. Okay good to know thank you! Gonna go crazy at dollar tree so I can keep all my strains in cute lil jars with labels.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i know some people used to put a tiny bit of orange rind in there to keep it moist but that can also attract mold if you use too much or leave it too long

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I have Integra Boost packs in all my weed. I've brought over dry weed back from the dead with them by just waiting for a month. I've also put dry ones in with poorly cured weed to absorb moisture but not too much, and that has also helped.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Earwicker posted:

i know some people used to put a tiny bit of orange rind in there to keep it moist but that can also attract mold if you use too much or leave it too long

yeah don't do any of these old hacks. a boveda at least uses science to regulate the humidity at 58 or 62 percent and is mold safe

Sub Rosa posted:

I have Integra Boost packs in all my weed. I've brought over dry weed back from the dead with them by just waiting for a month. I've also put dry ones in with poorly cured weed to absorb moisture but not too much, and that has also helped.
e: word among growers is the integra packs are inconsistent, have bad QC, and don't really work reliably :iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
what up my dreamless sleepers crew