Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Grandbaaaaaah

Welcome home
You have gone from barn
For far too loooong

Let me help you with all that hay
G-g-grandbaaah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Today is World Goth Day, tomorrow is World Turtle Day, so I assume somewhere there’s a goth turtle doing its thing.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Fortunately for everyone, a GIS of 'king diamond anime girl' returned no meaningful results.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

fartknocker posted:

Today is World Goth Day, tomorrow is World Turtle Day, so I assume somewhere there’s a goth turtle doing its thing.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I'm a groomsman at a goth wedding in a few weeks. Gonna be wearing all black which is unusual for me as I like to be colourful normally. I don't even own a black pair of trousers.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

ReelBigLizard posted:

I'm a groomsman at a goth wedding in a few weeks. Gonna be wearing all black which is unusual for me as I like to be colourful normally. I don't even own a black pair of trousers.

Ooooh are you gonna do eyeliner

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

as we're all pretty spooky it is obvious we should all attend whitby goth weekend

https://www.whitbygothweekend.co.uk/

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

as we're all pretty spooky it is obvious we should all attend whitby goth weekend

https://www.whitbygothweekend.co.uk/

I'm not really into game of thrones

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

since their website is basically pointless

i've climbed those steps.. there's 199 of them all the way up to the abbey which doesn't sound like much but they're weirdly low and looooong and really mess with how you walk

TIP posted:

I'm not really into game of thrones

hush up and put on your powder blue fishnet leisure suit

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i bought some pre cooked turkey drumsticks like those ones at renaissance fairs and im like this is loving awesome why didn’t i know grocery stores sold these and why isn’t everyone getting them but it’s cause they’re all stringy and gross in the middle so u dont have to put them in ur cart and gesture at them while ppl are walking by and then pretend like the cashier is giving u the secret menu

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

its_my_birthday posted:

i bought some pre cooked turkey drumsticks like those ones at renaissance fairs and im like this is loving awesome why didn’t i know grocery stores sold these and why isn’t everyone getting them but it’s cause they’re all stringy and gross in the middle so u dont have to put them in ur cart and gesture at them while ppl are walking by and then pretend like the cashier is giving u the secret menu

I fuckin love the ends on the deli meats that they sell in my local market. Ngl, I feel like a 1930s Hollywood version of a hobo when I buy them.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

I fuckin love the ends on the deli meats that they sell in my local market. Ngl, I feel like a 1930s Hollywood version of a hobo when I buy them.

Lol I like this

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

its_my_birthday posted:

Ooooh are you gonna do eyeliner

At at least one point in the day I will be wearing a sombrero.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

At at least one point in the day I will be wearing a sombrero.

....that's not a no

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
My daughter did a dna test thing a few months ago while they were doing a family origin project thing for school and I haven’t been arrested so that’s good. I’m beating any potential cold cases. I never really knew what I was. Her mom is half Japanese half Mexican so I knew those would be high. But Mexican wasn’t that high cause I think it was mixed with Native American. Japanese and Irish were the two highest for her so I guess I’m a lot Irish

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

its_my_birthday posted:

But Mexican wasn’t that high cause I think it was mixed with Native American.

genetically there's no such thing as a mexican

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
https://youtube.com/@AncientAmericas

This is a really good YouTube channel about the history of North and South American peoples.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
the way they phrased her result was “indigenous americas - mexico” which came in third after japan and ireland

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/?????????????

The probably won’t work but apparently I’m on

Bunch a fuckin old people can’t get TikTok embeds workin!!!

Link

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

bagmonkey posted:

Link

My sister did a dna test and we're almost entirely british/scandinavian and I'm feeling quite doxxed by this tiktok

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Staying in hotel rooms w/ other people has reminded me of something big I'd forgotten

Most people don't take an hour or two to fall asleep, kind of jealous of my current roommate who went from lights out to snoring in less than 5 min

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I think that means it's time to draw dicks all over their face with a sharpie

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just want to thank yahoo news for giving us hans solo

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

its_my_birthday posted:

My daughter did a dna test thing a few months ago while they were doing a family origin project thing for school and I haven’t been arrested so that’s good. I’m beating any potential cold cases. I never really knew what I was. Her mom is half Japanese half Mexican so I knew those would be high. But Mexican wasn’t that high cause I think it was mixed with Native American. Japanese and Irish were the two highest for her so I guess I’m a lot Irish

Did it say indigenous mesoamerican or something similar? My Mexican side came out as being like 27 percent Iberian AF and like 3 percent Native Mexican, but I also have Native American mixed in that side so its just a clusterfuck (literally)

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

I just want to thank yahoo news for giving us hans solo

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

bagmonkey posted:

Link

Ha, I recognize that boots and suit look and have done the same myself.

(The rest is a bit beyond my skills.)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPReYYT6gw

GM Fam this is now the Savage Garden Megathread

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Do you remember the first time you heard Savage Garden? I think mine was after school watching MTV, what a band!!!!!!!!!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
never heard of savage garden but i know wicked garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6lXn63bW4

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

never heard of savage garden but i know wicked garden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK6lXn63bW4

Acceptable, we'll go with any form of Musical Garden

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
oh, y'all I went fuckin buckwild on the hostas yesterday

Left to right: Sum and Substance, Wu-La-La, Halcyon, Blue Mouse Ears, SIlly String, Stained Glass

Coast to Coast and Margarita!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMPReYYT6gw

GM Fam this is now the Savage Garden Megathread

:lol: the girl doing my eyebrows last week was super hyping this new band she just heard

it was savage garden

i felt like i aged 100 years right then

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

:lol: the girl doing my eyebrows last week was super hyping this new band she just heard

it was savage garden

i felt like i aged 100 years right then

:lmao: dead

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

as we are now the Savage Garden thread, my controversial Savage Garden opinion is that bathing in the sea seems like a terrible way to get clean

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Should I update the title to the Jorts Megathread? It's dead in here since I made it the Savage Garden megathread :(

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:siren: important: i found seths car :siren:

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
smart move cropping out the shrenis.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

:siren: important: i found seths car :siren:

Shrek is love, Shrek is life, Shrek can be used as a flotation device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

pacerwpg posted:

smart move cropping out the shrenis.

shrick was right there