Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

I just chopped a bunch of logs down and put them in one giant ultra hand bundle and carried it down to lurelin lol

Same, only I spent half an hour trying to do it the "right way" with a horse trailer first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

This game is so loving good. Nintendo rules.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

Hizke posted:

I just chopped a bunch of logs down and put them in one giant ultra hand bundle and carried it down to lurelin lol

oh wow, enjoy your extreme pussy buffet

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Love that Link's reaction to being given instructions on multiple occasions by clearly evil demon statues giving him psychic commands to do their bidding and increase their power is "haha sure :downs:"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Arrhythmia posted:

The breakable rocks by the murals loving taunt me

Same. I wanna know. I want to know

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Same. I wanna know. I want to know

:grin:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the bubbel frog reward armor is insanely sick

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

jay z's sedan posted:

oh wow, enjoy your extreme pussy buffet

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

one million hours in and remembering I forgot to find the bubbelfrog guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

its so good. the newspaper reward frog armor is extremely ftw too

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

stumbled into the floating colosseum in the depths last night and managed to take down 3 gloomy lynels before running out of food and weapons and bailing. now all i can think about is what's in that loving chest and everything else is on hold until i find out

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Fused a giant brightbloom seed to my forest dweller spear so I can put infinite bigass headlights on my depths exploration vehicles. This owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Martman posted:

Fused a giant brightbloom seed to my forest dweller spear so I can put infinite bigass headlights on my depths exploration vehicles. This owns

this is good fuckin tech

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Martman posted:

my god why have I not thought to just put big brightbloom seeds on vehicles instead of headlights, I am a fool

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i played the last boss a couple more times for fun, which as far as zelda goes ive only ever done before with wind waker. i cant believe how well they stuck the landing after botw’s meagre effort

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
and the music…..

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

i cant believe how well they stuck the landing after botw’s meagre effort

tghis feels like a lot of poo poo in this game lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

botw was insane nd ambitious and badass and all but this just blows it out of th water. completely unreal game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Laughing increasingly every time I add a new heart container and it still doesn't get into the second row

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
lol apparently you can just use ultrahand to grab the flux construct's weak spot

need to put a post it on my switch to remind me that climbing anything is for chumps and there's always a better way

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

i played the last boss a couple more times for fun, which as far as zelda goes ive only ever done before with wind waker. i cant believe how well they stuck the landing after botw’s meagre effort

I did it with WW and TP which I maintain had a great final battle. Everything involving Ganondorf in that game was good tbh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ganondorf is a very good villain whenever hes in the game

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Plank Walker posted:

lol apparently you can just use ultrahand to grab the flux construct's weak spot

need to put a post it on my switch to remind me that climbing anything is for chumps and there's always a better way

how…many did you fight without doing this?

my favorite for these guys is using ascend when they turn into the platform

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

buffalo all day posted:

lol too many

also for the goron/rito basketball minigame, the rito guy was like "if only you had some magic power to put the rocks in the basket..." i spent like 5 tries trying to catch them mid air with ultrahand and ending up with a score of like 3

----------------

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
on the other hand addison's signs don't have poo poo on my goto build of flat board on the ground with a vertical beam

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol the underground colisseum. i did not expect that to just keep going

----------------

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Plank Walker posted:

on the other hand addison's signs don't have poo poo on my goto build of flat board on the ground with a vertical beam

i stopped helping this moron lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Addison’s Work Ethic is Making Headlines… Here’s Why That’s A Problem

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

buffalo all day posted:

gently caress

Harrow posted:

my god why have I not thought to just put big brightbloom seeds on vehicles instead of headlights, I am a fool

yeah don't put a headlight, they weigh too much

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
How's the president standing...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
With his LEGS!!!!!!

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

Bastard.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i think all videogames should be this good.

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

scary ghost dog posted:

and the music…..

The entire finale is so godly. Just back to back to back hypest moments in the series lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
I spent an entire day prepping taking on the floating colosseum and it does have a very cool reward. The monster parts you get from it are really valuable/good weapon fuses as well.
E: I recommend using the chest in the center as a way to give yourself breathing room on their rush down attacks. It works great for blocking most of their moves but they can get over it.

Uncle Frank fucked around with this message at 17:43 on May 23, 2023

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

all he knows is give 20 rupees, flip sign over whatever you build and lie

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Uncle Frank posted:

I spent an entire day prepping taking on the floating colosseum and it does have a very cool reward. The monster parts you get from it are really valuable/good weapon fuses as well.
E: I recommend using the chest in the center as a way to give yourself breathing room on their rush down attacks. It works great for blocking most of their moves but they can get over it.

i havn't even found it yet and i'm like 40 hours in. the sky is freaking huge

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know they won't do it again but I would love a new boat game like wind waker with 60 awesome little islands.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I know they won't do it again but I would love a new boat game like wind waker with 60 awesome little islands.

i really want windwaker 2, one thats a lot more open-ended like link between worlds. i know they said botw is the zelda formula going forward, but they better still make traditional 2d and 3d stuff

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

i really want windwaker 2, one thats a lot more open-ended like link between worlds. i know they said botw is the zelda formula going forward, but they better still make traditional 2d and 3d stuff

flying around the sky with a lot of batteries is basically wind waker. But it would be cool if there were waves and tornados.