Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

mobby_6kl posted:

✅Propaganda Denazified

Did I miss anything? There were a lot of nazi symbols

Looks good. :discourse:

Feels like this should be titled EuroMaidan instead of Iron Maiden, but then that was ten years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1661017696971157504?s=20

I used to give Scholz a lot of poo poo in the past, but I have to admit, Germany is really coming around.

Who the gently caress knows what the US will do if a Republican (:smugdon:) wins the next election.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

beer_war posted:

Who the gently caress knows what the US will do if a Republican (:smugdon:) wins the next election.

You don’t have to wonder, they have made their priorities and alignment clear: https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1496290844797992960?s=46&t=4lGo3XaUeZkpIkqxSRNOaQ

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

I'm strangely intrigued by the wording, not "IF Ukraine wins" or "Assuming Ukraine is able to won" but the words "After the victory".

Maybe I'm reading way too much into it but it sounds to me like Olaf is pretty drat sure Ukraine WILL win...

:discourse:

ArchRanger
Mar 19, 2007
I'm tired of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where they're goin' and meet up with 'em there.

mobby_6kl posted:

✅Propaganda Denazified

Did I miss anything? There were a lot of nazi symbols

And whose fault it its? They could've been building towards something now but instead started a war with a biggest trading partner

Very, very good, though you missed the SS on the chocks.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/AndrewPerpetua/status/1661018411760250881

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Was the plane number always "69"?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
NATO Provokes Ukrainian Neo Nazi Extreme Right Wing Fascists To Invade Peaceful Sovereign Russian Territory In Enormous Droves Over Russia's Open Borders

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat

Pablo Bluth posted:

Seems like there's now talk in Germany pushing to supply their Taurus cruise missile.

It's an error in translation. The discussion concerns old Bundeswehr surplus Ford Taunus staff cars that were retrofitted with cruise control in the 1980s.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

I mean you say that, but I bet that's a big part of the reason why they seem paralyzed. If they start moving large amounts of equipment, they are gonna get interdicted along the way by Ukraine's new toys. This can be a premonition of a larger trend of Russian immobility.

He who tries to defend everything, defends nothing.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

CSM posted:

Do you believe Scholz is anti Ukraine aid, but someone secretly keeps overruling him?

I wouldn't say Scholz is or ever was anti-Ukraine aid, but he always has been "this needs to end quickly, so that German industries can get that sweet sweet basically free gas and oil". That also explains why he initially took such an obstructionist approach at the EU providing any help military until BoJo of all people made him look foolish about it. Now that its evident that the Russian mob gas station isn't coming back they are finally starting to turn over to right side of history.

Both previous chancellors being openly on Putin's payroll did not help his public image in the Russia-bordering EU countries.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 17:34 on May 23, 2023

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ArchRanger posted:

Very, very good, though you missed the SS on the chocks.

:doh: that loving guy

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

It's pretty ironic that the russian special operation to denazify ukraine is currently developing into russian nazis invading russia :allears:

Guess they managed their goal and made them return to russia, lmao

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
needs a zombie shiba inu doge.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

beer_war posted:

https://twitter.com/oryxspioenkop/status/1661017696971157504?s=20

I used to give Scholz a lot of poo poo in the past, but I have to admit, Germany is really coming around.

Germany should send a hundred Wiesels and end the war in a month. And probably get thousands of orders from every euro military. Given how Ukraine has demonstrated just how much hurt a smart defensive effort can put on an invader I'd want versatile tactical poo poo over more static gear.

Hell of anything this war is proving that mobility is life in modern warfare.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Look there's good people on all sides of the BNR revolution

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004
Still lollin that the Gepard is the hot new Drone Wars superstar, of all things.
Ukraine is so lucky they didn't all get scrapped in the 90's :ohdear:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1661047034068058129
:qqsay:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

:doh: that loving guy

Iron Maidan

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

What territorial integrity doing?

Vakal
May 11, 2008

William Bear posted:

I laughed at him saying that Russia never had easy times. What does it do to a national psyche to never have a golden age to look back on, even just an imagined golden age?

Russia is depressing.

Richard Ayoade (IT Crowd, Darkplace) used to have a travel show where he and other British comedians would go to various capital cities and just wander around looking at the sights and culture.

The episode on Moscow was by far the dreariest of the series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXNY0pwJxA

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Chicken Butt posted:

You don’t have to wonder, they have made their priorities and alignment clear: https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1496290844797992960?s=46&t=4lGo3XaUeZkpIkqxSRNOaQ

Tucker trying to channel Ali's "No Viet Cong ever called me ******"

Ali never actually said that

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I'm strangely intrigued by the wording, not "IF Ukraine wins" or "Assuming Ukraine is able to won" but the words "After the victory".

Channeling the Casablanca Conference and "Unconditional surrender", which told the rest of the world loud and clear that Germany was losing the war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0cojFJ5UYc

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1661051075665833984?s=20 Looks like Ukraine's excellent adventure in Belgorod may be over.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Look there's good people on all sides of the BNR revolution

I'm an unkempt sex tourist with a filthy toilet living in the BNR and I can confirm that Ukrainians have been greeted as liberators here and are rebuilding everything. Everyone was extremely oppressed and is now very happy that they are here

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

HonorableTB posted:

Iron Maidan

Mettalicyka

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

beer_war posted:

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1661051075665833984?s=20 Looks like Ukraine's excellent adventure in Belgorod may be over.

They were basically a handful of conspiracy-addled, sovcit weirdos with no support going on a nuisance mission. It was never going to end in any kind of meaningful gains.

It was funny though.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

miss a few days of new to find putin's army fighting the war on two fronts and one of them is russia

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Couple of broken surplus humvees isn't a good trophy in exchange for a blown up bridge, ammo depot, police station, and national humiliation

Didn't the raiders also steal a couple of Russian afvs on the way out

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Once again Russia has made the cardinal blunder

They invaded Russia

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

The_Franz posted:

They were basically a handful of conspiracy-addled, sovcit weirdos with no support going on a nuisance mission. It was never going to end in any kind of meaningful gains.

It was funny though.

If even half of the stuff they managed to supposedly do while there is true, especially Putin boys destroying their own railway bridge to "stop the invasion", I'd say this was a resounding success with very meaningful gains.

And that one T-90, or that stolen electric warfare system, if they managed to drive either one over is more expensive than all those smaller vehicles. Plus Russia lost two helicopters regardless.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lmao that like 75 dudes in some humvees caused russia to detonate a huge bridge to belgorod, order a partial evacuation of belgorod, and lost an irreplaceable attack helicopter

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
think at this stage a small band of horsemen of the steppes could thaw from the permafrost and stand a good chance of capturing moscow

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

HonorableTB posted:

lmao that like 75 dudes in some humvees caused russia to detonate a huge bridge to belgorod, order a partial evacuation of belgorod, and lost an irreplaceable attack helicopter

If I see one guy in a Humvee, I know my day is about to get worse, though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

crispix posted:

think at this stage a small band of horsemen of the steppes could thaw from the permafrost and stand a good chance of capturing moscow

Genghis Khan’s tomb: “if you disturb my death nap I will loving take Belgorod and then go back to sleep”

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Der Kyhe posted:

If even half of the stuff they managed to supposedly do while there is true, especially Putin boys destroying their own railway bridge to "stop the invasion", I'd say this was a resounding success with very meaningful gains.

And that one T-90, or that stolen electric warfare system, if they managed to drive either one over is more expensive than all those smaller vehicles. Plus Russia lost two helicopters regardless.

T-72 and a Zhitel (the EW system), not a T-90

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1661051666597134364

I cant imagine how chaotic it is in the Russian army right now.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1661051666597134364

I cant imagine how chaotic it is in the Russian army right now.

So how about that rout back to the border by Russian forces...

Oh did they mean these Russians are routing the other Russians?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
We can say with absolute certainty that some Russians might or might not be routing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom

Tarquinn posted:

We can say with absolute certainty that some Russians might or might not be routing.

BREAKING: Russians appear to be occupying the entirety of Belgorod Oblast.