Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*brief pause* medevil kinda owns...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the izwf brand split... izwf sony and izwf microsoft

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the izwf brand split... izwf sony and izwf microsoft

lmao oh god

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Impo posted:

MY STRENGTH SWELLS!!! MY GRANDIOSITY UNMATCHED!!! EVIL WINS!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://voca.ro/1cQKc2IY9QfO

anyone who laughed at this is legitimately retarded & cool how you gave me the fail rear end gif version of this av when requested, like I wouldn't notice that poo poo lmfao

so loving weak

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

here's the actual av for anyone thinking i'm making poo poo up:

keep track of how long i have this bogus rear end gif av and you'll know how deep the admins are in IZWFs rear end. simple as

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

and in case anyone is completely braindead: turn on Dark Mode, you loving noobs.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

and in case anyone is completely braindead: turn on Dark Mode, you loving noobs.

Oh right, yeah ok I see what you mean now hahaha - bad luck! :D (Unfortunately, light mode blends in better with my work apps, so I can remain undetected during intermittent daytime forum use)

Since the good quality version of the av you linked to is stored on SA, I'll see if I can swap it over for you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

Oh right, yeah ok I see what you mean now hahaha - bad luck! :D (Unfortunately, light mode blends in better with my work apps, so I can remain undetected during intermittent daytime forum use)

Since the good quality version of the av you linked to is stored on SA, I'll see if I can swap it over for you

Oh no I'll for sure believe this specific mistake has happened at least 3x before was an innocent Whoopsie, lmfao. For sure.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's only happened specifically w/THAT one avatar I've had, among DOZENS over the years, but yeah, probably just a whoopsie.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmfao Oh No! We're just Joking right? We're Joking???

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

:rolleye:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nice coverage but it ain't workin

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

look at this guy lmfao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the one you currently have is an older entity than the fixed one for dark mode so it earnestly looks like someone just grabbed the wrong one from the server. or they just gave you that one to own you, as it were, because if someone were to try to flay your nuts open that'd be how you do it rather than just quoting your posts for the mental health and resources thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the one you currently have is an older entity than the fixed one for dark mode so it earnestly looks like someone just grabbed the wrong one from the server. or they just gave you that one to own you, as it were, because if someone were to try to flay your nuts open that'd be how you do it rather than just quoting your posts for the mental health and resources thread

oh for sure

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

600lb Guy from Nebraska: Everything is working as intended. No need for further analysis. And, if you do further question us, well... your a cucklord. lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't act like i didn't catch you all blueballed & arrowed into the pavement

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nvm all that: "Have you struggled to fall asleep? SAATVA Luxury Mattresses May Be For You.."

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol even if you made the quote not the thing i said

now imagine if you could create combos of that poo poo w/out muddying the waters, loser gently caress face Cuck Lord

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"i'd better edit further poo poo this guy has said to make my point" <--- you, lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

why don't you edit the wiki with your updated blood glucose levels you fat gently caress

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have no idea what youre talking about

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i have no idea what youre talking about

big same bro. no idea what you're saying after trying to implement me in a worldwide conspiracy of hatred & malice via Alex Jones. WIsh I would just Chill THe gently caress Out. But instead I actually linked that poo poo, directly tied to your post. So uh, Oopsie?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

80 imps backloaded behind me, Last Jedi Style: I perhaps made accusations-

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

do you feel good about yourself?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

do you feel good about yourself?

your avatar looks fixed :cheers:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

drat this is a long promo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*brief pause* medevil kinda owns...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
:siren: Card for Sudden Impact 5/23/23 :siren:

After a night of horrible losses for the heroes of IZWF against the faces of evil at the Summer of Zelda PPV, something malignant can be felt, and smelled, in the air. Impo and his forces while continuing to gain power have managed to cause a rift in the very fabric of reality, leading to tears in space and time itself. A portal to another dimension has been opened, and the wrestlers of the IZWF are never going to be the same...THEY are coming to lie, cheat, and gnaw their way in

Match 1: An EXP Promotion Match
ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 2: An EXP Promotion match - Battle of the Brazilians
dromal phrenia vs Plutonis

Match 3: An EXP Promotion match
Haschel Cedricson vs Niennunb

Match 4: The Stompers Reunited
The Goomba Stompers vs Marrow Pack

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

Match 6: Pragmatica seeks revenge on the brides
Pragmatica vs Kagaya Homoraisan

Match 7: s̴͚̋͋ő̷̬m̶̨̊e̸̘̒t̴͍͊̈͜ḣ̶̤̂ḯ̵̳͖̚n̶̺̣͑̎g̸̘̑̌ ̶̰̜͌i̶̟̳̓̕s̴̬̻̀ ̸̹͋͂w̶̳̫͛ȓ̷͈́o̶̝͝n̵̲̩͑g̶̣̔
16 Bit Butt-Head vs t̶̡̡̬͎͎͚̰̺͉̗͓̿́̌́͒̎̈́͑̒̅̃ä̷̢̨̛̪̝͇͎̜̘́̃͐͂̌̓̓͒͜͠r̴̳̠͕̮̥͔͇͍̜̗̰̬͑͠ͅe̶͕̔̾r̸̡̢̼̘̳̤̪̟̼͈͛̾͜f̸̢͖̜̃̿̉̅̌̈̊z̵͍͈̰̼͍͔͍̭̎̏̀͒̃́͠ỳ̸̨̜̤̔̆̐̊̾̕͘ͅň̸̡̮̬̹͙

Match 8: ë̴̝̪͉́̊͌̽̐̕͠͝͝͝i̶̢̧̧̡̹̘̗̗̝̬̜̖̤̦͙̹̼̗͙̦̜̦̲̠͔͔͚̺͚̱̬͎̱͔̤̾̉̆̀̌̚͜͜͝ͅļ̴̧̧̱̟̤̪̹̩̙̳̤̦͓͓͔̪͕̦̍̕ͅd̶̢̡̢̡͎͖̥̥̼̗̼̻̤̼͍͈̖̟̝͔̀̈́̅͜͝ỳ̵̡̦͈̬͉̱͚̣͔̞̲̆̃̋͋͒̉̓̉̈́̈́̈̾̏̉̌̄̄̍͐͆̏̓́͑̉̄̌͛̚̕h̶̗͓̭̘̠̩̜̫̟̟̠̗͙̪̜̭̤͎̄̇͗̑̓̀̋̐̌͛̀̑͐͊̾̊́͑̈̎͐̃̊͑̏̄̏͘̕͠͝͝͝͠e̸̼̺̪̟͖̠̔̈́̑̍̎̑͛̋̈́̈́̐̆̀͊̍̎͆̒͊͒͗̃̅́̓́̌̂̚̕͝͠t̷̨̼̦̠̯̮̗͙̙̻͍̝͓͖͇̖̭̮̮͕͖̩͎̝̯̺͖̀̊̄̃̽͂̂̌̀͆̈́́͗̀̃̒͆́̌͗̐͐̀̓̾͘͜͝ơ̵̧͐̈̅̋̓̈̈́̉̑̓̾͌́͐͐̂̆͊́́̀̏͌̌̿̈́̉̾̐̄̕̕̚͠͠ư̷̳͍̭̺̣̥͓̫̣̮͚̽̀̈́̇̂̓̉͆̀̃͛̑̈́̀̔͛͂̒̊̅̓͂̍̄̏̿͛̾͘b̴̧́͌͒̿̿̓̔ḁ̷̧̘̲̞̝̩̹͚̳͉̳͉͚̑̋̃̈͛̐̉͊̒t̶̨̡̪͉̘̠̱̭̹̦̯͉̪̹͓͉̱̰̮͇̖̞̰̖̝̒͛͗͑́̒̏̂̑͊̽̒̈̓̊̀̓̽̏́̓̀̓͌̆̓͐̍͘̕͜͝͝
Copy vs c̵̢̛̜̳̮̤̝̲͉̦̘̤̹̲̝̟͔̗̖̣̮̯̝̬̣͈͖̹̱͕͙͋̿̔͒̆̅̽̈́̍̅̊́̄̅͆̿̅̿̌̒̚͠͠͝m̷̢̡̫̪͈̣̙͍̲̟̞̫̏͌̄̑͗̉̊̿̍́̎͊̔͗̓̄̆͆̌́͑̈́͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅţ̵̢̡̢̡̨̧̛̭̥̜̠̮̝̙̲͙̬͇̮͎͔̺͖̩͓̩̌̑̄͐̽̎̽̊̀̓̉̈́͒̀̍̿̚͘͝͝͝͝͝ͅr̸̢̡̢̛͔͚̙̪̥̝̥̬̤̩̱͎̬͓̝̤͔̗̞̲̮̫͉͔͓̝͕̘̠͈̹̦̥͚͉͊͆̒̑̅̈́̑̏͑̃̍̓̈́̓̏͌͋̇̑̈̄͑͒̿͗̈͊̊̈̚̚̚̕̕͝͝s̵̛̺̣̣͍͔̬͇̫̈́̋̓̓͌̍͛͛̄͑̾͑̊͐̋͆͊̂͒̒̈́̃̀̄̉͌͆͘̕͝͝͝͠g̴̦̗̳̞̲̞̟͔̙̦̪̐h̷͙̙̲̉́̀̀ǐ̸̪͖̬͙͎͇̠̻̥̪͎̗͋ͅą̶̡̡̠̪̺̭̩̞̤̝̙͔̰͔͇̰͓̙̭̜̹̼̞̮̖̹͎̖̦͓̰̪͇̀̽̈́͒͋̈̅̽͛̂̿̍̂́̏̿́͘͠t̸̡̧̨̠͙͖͍̼͙͔̼̰̯̐̿̍̈́̒̌̀̓͂͒̇͋̑̄͒͌͛̀̔̈́́̾̃͑̄̕͠ͅc̸̡̧̢̨̝̥̬̝̳̠͙̦̮̘̜͉̲̦̹̖̱͎̰̟̬̬̗͓͇͇̼̋́̂̎̍̑̀̿̾͜͝ͅą̶̧̛̪̤͔̙̪̼͍̼̥̮̟̮̺́̋̈́̾͂͆̍͑̍̃̒̆̀͊̈́͗͂̃̊͑͘͠n̷̛̫͖͍̻̮̭͙͕̭̤̙͌̓͊̅̈́̍̈́̌̏͗̏̅͌͗̐̾̅̀̌̈̀̎̈́́̐̕͜͝͝͝d̸̨̧͍̼̟̟͚̙̬͈̮͖̺̲͈̝͖̭͙͇̙͉̘̏̈́̊̋̀̉̀̎̀̍͋̑̆̍́̋͐͋͒͊̌͘͜i̷̛̠͛̂̅̌͆̿̎̽̅̋̏̅̍͐̃̒̓̈́̄̈́̅͆́̊́̅͊͆̕͘͝n̴̨̨̨͉̖͚̖̯͕̙͎͙̞̤̟̬͕͚͙̲̙͖̜̠͎̻͗́͆̑̓̑͋̍̽͑̌͆͑̾̌̈̑̀͜͠a̷̧̭͎̥͈̳̤͍̙̱͎̟̲̫̻͇͉̹͗̾͊̀̌̍̎̾̈́̌̅̈́̀̅̓̈́̽̉͆̏̎̅͂̆̊̈̆̌̎͘͠͝

Match 9: z̵̨̨̡̘̥̳͙̜͉̮͕̭̖͔͔̳̲̦͔̫͙̤̮̩̮̪̰̞̩̖̦̝̹͚̲͍͖̈́͜ṟ̵̪̺͎͈̗̣̫̤͚͙͙̘̖̗̜͚͇̗͔͎̬̻̜͎̻̳̪̦̖̣̖̫̱͈̍̄̓̋̌̓̉͂́̑̑͐̇̆̋̍̍̊͘͘͜͝ͅţ̸̡͔̭͓̫̣̥͔̘̤̭̗̹̼̺̤̙̜͔̥͕̞͉͕̹͇̫͌̓̄́̌͐͊̏̄͗̋̄͒̑̄̑̇̕͜͝s̶͙̹͖͈̮͖̹̖̃̎̏̊̿͒̔̾̂̿̚͘z̸̩͖̹̰͗͌̑̒̃̐̾̏̋̐̓́́́̽̏̾̌̒̍̈͆͑̂̓̂̊͘͠r̷̛̛̛̥̲̬͔̞͇͈̞̮͈̲͓͖̀̆͗̈́̈́͗̈́̒̏͊̄̂̌̈̍̈̑̓̎̽̑̀̐͑̌̿̃͝͝t̸̡̧̧̧̛͖̮̜̭̮̰̞͍̝̺̤̱̥̳̪͚̤̰̰̟̫̍̓͗̊̑̃͗̎̌̄̊̈́̏̄̾̾̽͐̉́̑͋͒́̅̓͑̇́̌̂̚̚͜͜͠͝ͅş̵̧̢̦̜̤̯͎̳̩̝̰͓̜̫̩̞̮͑̈́͋̀̊̿̓̄̿͌̀͆͆̃́̉̅̑́̚͠z̶̠̙̀͊̈͐̀̈̽̎́̒̓̊̕͝͠s̸̛̱̖̀̏̒͋̂̍̋̑̂̌̈́̂͝r̷͈̮͊͗̇̀̒̐̍̃̈́́̌͒̿͆̇̐̈́̅͌̈́̈̑̎̓́̀̒̅̇̕͘͘͝͝͝ť̷̢̨̢̖͎̩͚̝͚̗̮̫̗̻̣̠͚̘͉̜̥̝͚̲͖̃̑̓̈̾z̸̫̘̼͚͌̇̌̑̉̎̈̈́̈͋͑̀̒͑̉̐̀̄̅̆́͛̓͌͊́͋̽͘͘͘͠͝͝š̴̛̙̹̻̐̉͂͒͋̉̉͝͝ṛ̴̡̱͍̣̰̫͖̘̙̖͖̳̦̙͈̝͙̼̤̱͙̿̋̈́͘͘ͅt̶̡̢̢̛̛͚̱̝̻̩͚͖̲̗̞̰̦̺̟͉̟̟͔͖̦͕̹͎̤̋̔̈̏̑͆͆͋̽̊̀̐̐͆͗͛͆́̌͐̈́̌̉͊͆͒̚̕͝͝͝͠ͅ
Fungah vs N̷̨̢̢̛̯͈͖̳̥̙̬̘͔̦͕̦͎̳̯̦͇̟̺̯̜̼͚͎̅̋̌͗̒̈́̀̽̏͒͒́̽̒̃̀̈́͗͑̋̈́͛́͆̇́̄̑͐̊̐̊̌͜t̵̡̧̨͖̱͕̤͎̭̦̬̳̙̼̺͌̔͆̏̄̈́̈́̀͆̓́͆̌̓̈̕͜͜͝͝͝h̷̢̧̢̧̛͕̲͙̪̭͕̠̲͇͉͓̫̹̪͙͎̤͓͔̤͓̖̓͑̽̓̈̈́̈́́̄̈̆̀̌̽͂͒̓̈́̔̈̃͛̈́͛̎̍̓̕̕͜͝͝͝͝i̴̡̨̡̛̜̹̗͕̜̩̗͈̫̗̖̼̭͋͋̈́͋́͐͐͑̈́̅̄̾͒͌́͒̂̀̋́̇͒̃̐͊͛̈́̀͝͠͠n̸̢̢̡̹͎̑̒̓̿g̸̢͙̉̅͊̎̆͛̐͊̑̈́͛̀̎͌͛͗̈͒͌́͑̔́̅͗͛́͗́͘̚͘͠͝ơ̷̡̡̛̼̞̤̞̈̀͗͒͑̃͛̅͒̒̑̊͋̎͒̉̾̈͆̊̈̓̂͐͛̀̌͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͠͝b̸̡̢̨̢̛̯̳͚̻͇̯̪̙͖̳̣͇̱̙͓̫̳͉̟̦̫̬̩̟̺͎̙͖̱̜̯̭͓̀́̋͆̎̉̈́̎̈́͒͌͜ş̵̠̙̞͉̪̺̹̯̖̩̩͎͚̠͕̦̹̰̪͉̝͕͖̻̬̜̫̤̰͈̣̗͎̆̅͂̿̓̈́͛̋̓͂͛͂̈́̊̚̚͝͝͝a̸̬͗̀̀̔̽̈́̑͐̾͋̈́̽͋̕̚͘͠ȍ̶̯̜͇̫͉̗̠̟͕͚̏̆͌̄̉͌̑̾̍̍̔̓͗͛̍̂͑̆̔́̚͘ų̶̢͖̮̤̮̺̩̣̮͍̦̬̯͍͎̟̺̮͖̪͉͕̥̺̳̾̊̎͂̓̉̿̋̉͌̄͊̏̀́̾̑̀̿͆̓̈͆͋̃̽̈́̉͌̽̕͘̚͜͝͠t̷̹̀͛̔̔̂̿͋̃̄̋͐̈̔̓̓̈́̃̓͊̔͛̕̕͘̚͝͠e̶̛̛̙̝͎̘̙̰̜͌̓͂̋̔͆̉̏̐͛̂̄̿̀̂̔̋̊̀̐̇̎̽̇͒͋̓̓͊̽́̄͝͠͠ļ̵̧͕̭͔̟̯̻̪̙̣̫̤͕̥̜̖͓̠̦̜͚̱̞̯̮͓̭͉̳̘̎̓̿̏̈́͊̇͑̌̈́͐̑͌̓̈́̒̇̈́̈̀̓̒̂̅͌̋̌̽͘͘͜͝ͅͅy̶̢̞̦̳̝̟̙̅͆͐̔́̐͘

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

After a night of horrible losses for the heroes of IZWF against the faces of evil at the Summer of Zelda PPV, something malignant can be felt, and smelled, in the air. Impo and his forces while continuing to gain power have managed to cause a rift in the very fabric of reality, leading to tears in space and time itself. A portal to another dimension has been opened, and the wrestlers of the IZWF are never going to be the same...THEY are coming to lie, cheat, and gnaw their way in

ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

Match 7: s̴͚̋͋ő̷̬m̶̨̊e̸̘̒t̴͍͊̈͜ḣ̶̤̂ḯ̵̳͖̚n̶̺̣͑̎g̸̘̑̌ ̶̰̜͌i̶̟̳̓̕s̴̬̻̀ ̸̹͋͂w̶̳̫͛ȓ̷͈́o̶̝͝n̵̲̩͑g̶̣̔
16 Bit Butt-Head vs t̶̡̡̬͎͎͚̰̺͉̗͓̿́̌́͒̎̈́͑̒̅̃ä̷̢̨̛̪̝͇͎̜̘́̃͐͂̌̓̓͒͜͠r̴̳̠͕̮̥͔͇͍̜̗̰̬͑͠ͅe̶͕̔̾r̸̡̢̼̘̳̤̪̟̼͈͛̾͜f̸̢͖̜̃̿̉̅̌̈̊z̵͍͈̰̼͍͔͍̭̎̏̀͒̃́͠ỳ̸̨̜̤̔̆̐̊̾̕͘ͅň̸̡̮̬̹͙

Match 8: ë̴̝̪͉́̊͌̽̐̕͠͝͝͝i̶̢̧̧̡̹̘̗̗̝̬̜̖̤̦͙̹̼̗͙̦̜̦̲̠͔͔͚̺͚̱̬͎̱͔̤̾̉̆̀̌̚͜͜͝ͅļ̴̧̧̱̟̤̪̹̩̙̳̤̦͓͓͔̪͕̦̍̕ͅd̶̢̡̢̡͎͖̥̥̼̗̼̻̤̼͍͈̖̟̝͔̀̈́̅͜͝ỳ̵̡̦͈̬͉̱͚̣͔̞̲̆̃̋͋͒̉̓̉̈́̈́̈̾̏̉̌̄̄̍͐͆̏̓́͑̉̄̌͛̚̕h̶̗͓̭̘̠̩̜̫̟̟̠̗͙̪̜̭̤͎̄̇͗̑̓̀̋̐̌͛̀̑͐͊̾̊́͑̈̎͐̃̊͑̏̄̏͘̕͠͝͝͝͠e̸̼̺̪̟͖̠̔̈́̑̍̎̑͛̋̈́̈́̐̆̀͊̍̎͆̒͊͒͗̃̅́̓́̌̂̚̕͝͠t̷̨̼̦̠̯̮̗͙̙̻͍̝͓͖͇̖̭̮̮͕͖̩͎̝̯̺͖̀̊̄̃̽͂̂̌̀͆̈́́͗̀̃̒͆́̌͗̐͐̀̓̾͘͜͝ơ̵̧͐̈̅̋̓̈̈́̉̑̓̾͌́͐͐̂̆͊́́̀̏͌̌̿̈́̉̾̐̄̕̕̚͠͠ư̷̳͍̭̺̣̥͓̫̣̮͚̽̀̈́̇̂̓̉͆̀̃͛̑̈́̀̔͛͂̒̊̅̓͂̍̄̏̿͛̾͘b̴̧́͌͒̿̿̓̔ḁ̷̧̘̲̞̝̩̹͚̳͉̳͉͚̑̋̃̈͛̐̉͊̒t̶̨̡̪͉̘̠̱̭̹̦̯͉̪̹͓͉̱̰̮͇̖̞̰̖̝̒͛͗͑́̒̏̂̑͊̽̒̈̓̊̀̓̽̏́̓̀̓͌̆̓͐̍͘̕͜͝͝
Copy vs c̵̢̛̜̳̮̤̝̲͉̦̘̤̹̲̝̟͔̗̖̣̮̯̝̬̣͈͖̹̱͕͙͋̿̔͒̆̅̽̈́̍̅̊́̄̅͆̿̅̿̌̒̚͠͠͝m̷̢̡̫̪͈̣̙͍̲̟̞̫̏͌̄̑͗̉̊̿̍́̎͊̔͗̓̄̆͆̌́͑̈́͘̕͘̕͜͝ͅͅţ̵̢̡̢̡̨̧̛̭̥̜̠̮̝̙̲͙̬͇̮͎͔̺͖̩͓̩̌̑̄͐̽̎̽̊̀̓̉̈́͒̀̍̿̚͘͝͝͝͝͝ͅr̸̢̡̢̛͔͚̙̪̥̝̥̬̤̩̱͎̬͓̝̤͔̗̞̲̮̫͉͔͓̝͕̘̠͈̹̦̥͚͉͊͆̒̑̅̈́̑̏͑̃̍̓̈́̓̏͌͋̇̑̈̄͑͒̿͗̈͊̊̈̚̚̚̕̕͝͝s̵̛̺̣̣͍͔̬͇̫̈́̋̓̓͌̍͛͛̄͑̾͑̊͐̋͆͊̂͒̒̈́̃̀̄̉͌͆͘̕͝͝͝͠g̴̦̗̳̞̲̞̟͔̙̦̪̐h̷͙̙̲̉́̀̀ǐ̸̪͖̬͙͎͇̠̻̥̪͎̗͋ͅą̶̡̡̠̪̺̭̩̞̤̝̙͔̰͔͇̰͓̙̭̜̹̼̞̮̖̹͎̖̦͓̰̪͇̀̽̈́͒͋̈̅̽͛̂̿̍̂́̏̿́͘͠t̸̡̧̨̠͙͖͍̼͙͔̼̰̯̐̿̍̈́̒̌̀̓͂͒̇͋̑̄͒͌͛̀̔̈́́̾̃͑̄̕͠ͅc̸̡̧̢̨̝̥̬̝̳̠͙̦̮̘̜͉̲̦̹̖̱͎̰̟̬̬̗͓͇͇̼̋́̂̎̍̑̀̿̾͜͝ͅą̶̧̛̪̤͔̙̪̼͍̼̥̮̟̮̺́̋̈́̾͂͆̍͑̍̃̒̆̀͊̈́͗͂̃̊͑͘͠n̷̛̫͖͍̻̮̭͙͕̭̤̙͌̓͊̅̈́̍̈́̌̏͗̏̅͌͗̐̾̅̀̌̈̀̎̈́́̐̕͜͝͝͝d̸̨̧͍̼̟̟͚̙̬͈̮͖̺̲͈̝͖̭͙͇̙͉̘̏̈́̊̋̀̉̀̎̀̍͋̑̆̍́̋͐͋͒͊̌͘͜i̷̛̠͛̂̅̌͆̿̎̽̅̋̏̅̍͐̃̒̓̈́̄̈́̅͆́̊́̅͊͆̕͘͝n̴̨̨̨͉̖͚̖̯͕̙͎͙̞̤̟̬͕͚͙̲̙͖̜̠͎̻͗́͆̑̓̑͋̍̽͑̌͆͑̾̌̈̑̀͜͠a̷̧̭͎̥͈̳̤͍̙̱͎̟̲̫̻͇͉̹͗̾͊̀̌̍̎̾̈́̌̅̈́̀̅̓̈́̽̉͆̏̎̅͂̆̊̈̆̌̎͘͠͝

Match 9: z̵̨̨̡̘̥̳͙̜͉̮͕̭̖͔͔̳̲̦͔̫͙̤̮̩̮̪̰̞̩̖̦̝̹͚̲͍͖̈́͜ṟ̵̪̺͎͈̗̣̫̤͚͙͙̘̖̗̜͚͇̗͔͎̬̻̜͎̻̳̪̦̖̣̖̫̱͈̍̄̓̋̌̓̉͂́̑̑͐̇̆̋̍̍̊͘͘͜͝ͅţ̸̡͔̭͓̫̣̥͔̘̤̭̗̹̼̺̤̙̜͔̥͕̞͉͕̹͇̫͌̓̄́̌͐͊̏̄͗̋̄͒̑̄̑̇̕͜͝s̶͙̹͖͈̮͖̹̖̃̎̏̊̿͒̔̾̂̿̚͘z̸̩͖̹̰͗͌̑̒̃̐̾̏̋̐̓́́́̽̏̾̌̒̍̈͆͑̂̓̂̊͘͠r̷̛̛̛̥̲̬͔̞͇͈̞̮͈̲͓͖̀̆͗̈́̈́͗̈́̒̏͊̄̂̌̈̍̈̑̓̎̽̑̀̐͑̌̿̃͝͝t̸̡̧̧̧̛͖̮̜̭̮̰̞͍̝̺̤̱̥̳̪͚̤̰̰̟̫̍̓͗̊̑̃͗̎̌̄̊̈́̏̄̾̾̽͐̉́̑͋͒́̅̓͑̇́̌̂̚̚͜͜͠͝ͅş̵̧̢̦̜̤̯͎̳̩̝̰͓̜̫̩̞̮͑̈́͋̀̊̿̓̄̿͌̀͆͆̃́̉̅̑́̚͠z̶̠̙̀͊̈͐̀̈̽̎́̒̓̊̕͝͠s̸̛̱̖̀̏̒͋̂̍̋̑̂̌̈́̂͝r̷͈̮͊͗̇̀̒̐̍̃̈́́̌͒̿͆̇̐̈́̅͌̈́̈̑̎̓́̀̒̅̇̕͘͘͝͝͝ť̷̢̨̢̖͎̩͚̝͚̗̮̫̗̻̣̠͚̘͉̜̥̝͚̲͖̃̑̓̈̾z̸̫̘̼͚͌̇̌̑̉̎̈̈́̈͋͑̀̒͑̉̐̀̄̅̆́͛̓͌͊́͋̽͘͘͘͠͝͝š̴̛̙̹̻̐̉͂͒͋̉̉͝͝ṛ̴̡̱͍̣̰̫͖̘̙̖͖̳̦̙͈̝͙̼̤̱͙̿̋̈́͘͘ͅt̶̡̢̢̛̛͚̱̝̻̩͚͖̲̗̞̰̦̺̟͉̟̟͔͖̦͕̹͎̤̋̔̈̏̑͆͆͋̽̊̀̐̐͆͗͛͆́̌͐̈́̌̉͊͆͒̚̕͝͝͝͠ͅ
Fungah vs N̷̨̢̢̛̯͈͖̳̥̙̬̘͔̦͕̦͎̳̯̦͇̟̺̯̜̼͚͎̅̋̌͗̒̈́̀̽̏͒͒́̽̒̃̀̈́͗͑̋̈́͛́͆̇́̄̑͐̊̐̊̌͜t̵̡̧̨͖̱͕̤͎̭̦̬̳̙̼̺͌̔͆̏̄̈́̈́̀͆̓́͆̌̓̈̕͜͜͝͝͝h̷̢̧̢̧̛͕̲͙̪̭͕̠̲͇͉͓̫̹̪͙͎̤͓͔̤͓̖̓͑̽̓̈̈́̈́́̄̈̆̀̌̽͂͒̓̈́̔̈̃͛̈́͛̎̍̓̕̕͜͝͝͝͝i̴̡̨̡̛̜̹̗͕̜̩̗͈̫̗̖̼̭͋͋̈́͋́͐͐͑̈́̅̄̾͒͌́͒̂̀̋́̇͒̃̐͊͛̈́̀͝͠͠n̸̢̢̡̹͎̑̒̓̿g̸̢͙̉̅͊̎̆͛̐͊̑̈́͛̀̎͌͛͗̈͒͌́͑̔́̅͗͛́͗́͘̚͘͠͝ơ̷̡̡̛̼̞̤̞̈̀͗͒͑̃͛̅͒̒̑̊͋̎͒̉̾̈͆̊̈̓̂͐͛̀̌͘͘̕͜͝͝͝͠͝b̸̡̢̨̢̛̯̳͚̻͇̯̪̙͖̳̣͇̱̙͓̫̳͉̟̦̫̬̩̟̺͎̙͖̱̜̯̭͓̀́̋͆̎̉̈́̎̈́͒͌͜ş̵̠̙̞͉̪̺̹̯̖̩̩͎͚̠͕̦̹̰̪͉̝͕͖̻̬̜̫̤̰͈̣̗͎̆̅͂̿̓̈́͛̋̓͂͛͂̈́̊̚̚͝͝͝a̸̬͗̀̀̔̽̈́̑͐̾͋̈́̽͋̕̚͘͠ȍ̶̯̜͇̫͉̗̠̟͕͚̏̆͌̄̉͌̑̾̍̍̔̓͗͛̍̂͑̆̔́̚͘ų̶̢͖̮̤̮̺̩̣̮͍̦̬̯͍͎̟̺̮͖̪͉͕̥̺̳̾̊̎͂̓̉̿̋̉͌̄͊̏̀́̾̑̀̿͆̓̈͆͋̃̽̈́̉͌̽̕͘̚͜͝͠t̷̹̀͛̔̔̂̿͋̃̄̋͐̈̔̓̓̈́̃̓͊̔͛̕̕͘̚͝͠e̶̛̛̙̝͎̘̙̰̜͌̓͂̋̔͆̉̏̐͛̂̄̿̀̂̔̋̊̀̐̇̎̽̇͒͋̓̓͊̽́̄͝͠͠ļ̵̧͕̭͔̟̯̻̪̙̣̫̤͕̥̜̖͓̠̦̜͚̱̞̯̮͓̭͉̳̘̎̓̿̏̈́͊̇͑̌̈́͐̑͌̓̈́̒̇̈́̈̀̓̒̂̅͌̋̌̽͘͘͜͝ͅͅy̶̢̞̦̳̝̟̙̅͆͐̔́̐͘

Uh oh...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
rat frenzy....

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

lol I guess I should be glad I'm going first

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

I'm sure that's nothing

just a sneeze...

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

[wets a paper towel and tries to unsmudge the card]

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

ddinkins vs Dongicus

Match 5:
Lumpy The Cook vs Stux

you gotta stop skimping on the printing budget

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Sorry bros. I blew a fat load on the card. Then I wiped my rear end with it. lol

edit: I wiped my rear end with the other side, not the cum side. I didn't wipe my cum into my rear end.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

heehee posted:

Sorry bros. I blew a fat load on the card. Then I wiped my rear end with it. lol

edit: I wiped my rear end with the other side, not the cum side. I didn't wipe my cum into my rear end.

You wiped your cum into your rear end and liked it.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cool cum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

heehee posted:

you cummed into paper and then flipped it over in your hand