Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

Just complete loser energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

sorry i don't believe elon musk's approval numbers are that high, that poll is wrong. idc about their methods or whatever they're just wrong.

It's lucky he's not a born citizen, half the US populace still think he's Iron Man.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

NofrikinfuN posted:

It could be an issue if there is a lot of competition in the primary, I guess. But versus Biden? Not an issue.

so you have not heard him speak yet huh

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

so you have not heard him speak yet huh

lol you got me

does he sound like a muppet or something?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this is musk sticking it to trump for not coming back lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
okay, I am going to be a true believer again and say THIS is what breaks twitter for a long time

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol you got me

he sounds like Randy from Trailer Park Boys

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Consummate Professional posted:

okay, I am going to be a true believer again and say THIS is what breaks twitter for a long time

Wow you really are under the weather

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol you got me

He's 5'7" and has extreme Gay Voice.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Spaced God posted:

Wow you really are under the weather

I am going through it!

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

shyduck posted:

who is trying to help who here

Musk currently has a higher favorability rating than any politician in the U.S.

This only looks stupid to us, to everyone else this is savvy and it's everyone else's opinion that matters.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Just a Moron posted:

This only looks stupid to us, to everyone else this is savvy and it's everyone else's opinion that matters.

fake news

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

tenderjerk posted:

im glad there is no one in elons life that cares enough about him to tell him this will put him in trumps crosshairs for months and months

Years and years

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

NofrikinfuN posted:

lol you got me

https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1645989196312477696

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hes done.

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1661080526478819342?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lmao

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

lol Trump is going to bitch out both musk and DeSantis after this

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/EggerDC/status/1661075397620973576?cxt=HHwWkIC2xb_RqY0uAAAA

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Just a Moron posted:

people that answer polls are generally dipshits regardless so take it with a grain of salt

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

I dont think the average person is up to date with Musk doings and is still going off mid 2010s brand recognition

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

This

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

ron desantis is like 4'6

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

MasterSitsu posted:

I dont think the average person is up to date with Musk doings and is still going off mid 2010s brand recognition

that's my assumption as well, he got pretty much non-stop beneficial propaganda for a decade+ and isn't directly associated with any of the country's (rightly) hated political institutions, and none of Musk's stuff has been the sort of "big" news that you'd expect to totally turn opinion around

I would also expect the rate at which the shine is wearing off to rapidly accelerate as he dives directly into conservative US politics in a way that's not just extremely online "twitter poo poo"

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

MasterSitsu posted:

This is anecdotal and all, but even Los Angeles libs have hard turned on Elon Musk. Between work and casual outings, I've heard multiple people just talking about him as the dumbest motherfucker alive.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

MasterSitsu posted:

I've encountered more than one Tesla owner who felt it necessary to tell people (unprompted) that they bought the car before Elon got into Twitter.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

ominous............

https://rondesantis.com/

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Trump is going to say something like emerald musk and that he hears twitter isn’t doing to well and that he used to beg like a dog for favors and tax cuts

musk will respond with 10 laugh cry emojis followed by another tweet saying he actually considered the mean trump tweets to be an honor

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Elon Musk will change Trump's profile pic and username to something like "Ron DeSantis is my daddy LOL" to try and bait him back.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

MasterSitsu posted:

Elon Musk will change Trump's profile pic and username to something like "Ron DeSantis is my daddy LOL" to try and bait him back.

the most fricken epic supreme court case of all time

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
nah that would actually be kinda funny there's no way he'd do it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 369 days!

MasterSitsu posted:

absolutely, my mom is offline and last week she told me that elon was the "eccentric guy who invents interesting things" and even beyond poo poo like that she had no idea about how he turned twitter into his hugbox and hes really racist now and i have to imagine there are far more of these people than blue checks

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/Jags24Asare/status/1661081932535414784

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Make America Lorida.

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Forget quality, an increase in quantity just *has* to be a bald-faced lie. Is there a neutral source on the number of tweets and/or users of twitter?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Thoguh posted:

Make America Lorida.

7lorida

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

Slotducks posted:

people that answer polls are generally dipshits regardless so take it with a grain of salt

That and sample size. is 2000 really representative?

Either way with the PR resources at his disposal the fact that he's barely more popular than the people running our hellworld is not really something to brag about, 1% more popular than loving donald trump lol

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

shyduck posted:

who is trying to help who here

Musk announced his preference for DeSantis months ago, prior to Musk's desperate groveling to Trump to come back to Twitter.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao