Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the sun in 5 billion years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

its only a matter of time until a stardust chant happens. and at that point its even more over

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Cody sacrificing his career to provide the most entertainment the fed has put out in years what a king

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I can’t find a photo of that one FOX exec standing at ringside with the “wait, we’re paying for THIS?!” face. does anyone have it on hand? trying to put a neat little bow on a twitter thread and failing miserably.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

the escape goat posted:

I can’t find a photo of that one FOX exec standing at ringside with the “wait, we’re paying for THIS?!” face. does anyone have it on hand? trying to put a neat little bow on a twitter thread and failing miserably.

https://twitter.com/BTuckerTorch/status/1180284365235863552

There's also this guy, who was supposedly a Fox exec?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1lEn4gzAU&t=1120s

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

Wrestled with a ripped off titty and this is his reward.

best part about finishing the story is going to be 3 f5's then a pin in two and a half minutes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yea ok posted:

he shakes his hand like .0001 seconds later

every1 here like

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Forgive me, because I don't watch the show.

But what is the storyline reason for the Cody vs Brock feud? I mean why is Brock angry at Cody and want to fight him?

Cody beat Brock with a quick opportunity flash roll-up and not by beating Brock into a bloody pulp. Brock is enraged that he was beaten in any way other than a brutal savage beat down and is ping-ponging between a "now fight me and beat me for real" and "Forget it I am so pissed off at you I'm just going to beat you up whenever I can" kinda attitude.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody busted Brock open and pinned him like two other guys can say that in WWE.

Some of the Cody hate is getting unhinged again, post Wrestlemania for weeks it was jolly, starting to see some caremad stuff though that’s less entertaining.

Specifically calling Cody a cuck when Buddy Matthews exists…

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Some of the Cody hate is getting unhinged again, post Wrestlemania for weeks it was jolly, starting to see some caremad stuff though that’s less entertaining.

Fed fans love Cody, fed haters cant stop talking about him. Cody winning on all fronts.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Dom/Rhea is just a storyline but Cody has a legitimate humiliation fetish and he can't stop letting people know about it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cluckold

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bring back sable and have cody cuck brock

Summerslam feud, five star matches and segments every show

I gotta tell you, pal, that's such good poo poo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I don’t think Dom’s thing is a storyline, and I don’t think Buddy does either.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I don’t think Dom’s thing is a storyline, and I don’t think Buddy does either.

lmao do u think steph and trips arent a storyline too

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tampa Bae posted:

Dom/Rhea is just a storyline but Cody has a legitimate humiliation fetish and he can't stop letting people know about it

:agreed:

Speaking of humiliation fetishes,

quote:

WWE CEO Nick Khan continues to do the conference rounds this month, saying during a Tuesday talk that the company "doesn't anticipate" Raw will change from its weekly three-hour format while also saying it could move off Mondays if needed.

He also said they are open to a third hour of SmackDown.

Khan was a guest at the JP Morgan Global Technology, Media & Communications Conference.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm guessing Nick is just saying whatever to try and pump up future rights deals but taking Raw off Mondays would be a horribly dumb decision given that outside of Football season Monday is the easiest night on TV just cause everyone else as abandoned it cause of football

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/_denisesalcedo/status/1661168166003671040

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

then, now, froever

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

ctrl-fing the word "cuck" on the 10 pages before this post:

1 result.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

what’s going on here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Eat My Fuc posted:

stand up for C O DEE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bard Maddox posted:

what’s going on here

this is how vince perceives the world

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

SirDippingSauce posted:

Cody beat Brock with a quick opportunity flash roll-up and not by beating Brock into a bloody pulp. Brock is enraged that he was beaten in any way other than a brutal savage beat down and is ping-ponging between a "now fight me and beat me for real" and "Forget it I am so pissed off at you I'm just going to beat you up whenever I can" kinda attitude.

How is this supposed to make us think that Cody is cool and good and Brock is not and to wish for Brock's comeuppance?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

hating cody and hating cody's booking are two different things

one is great, one is not

it's up to you to choose which is which

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I may not be parasocial enough but what does buddy matthews have to do with the haters or indeed anything

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

ctrl-fing the word "cuck" on the 10 pages before this post:

1 result.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/549425182767861760

cody cuck gimmick: "so much tapping of my girl..." *big boot in face*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Orange Carlisle posted:

cody hate is different from hate for cody's booking and storylines

hey now, some of us really do think he's a dorkass with a lame cop tattoo and a gimmick that works awfully as a babyface, and hed rather die than go heel

but it makes the most annoying person on this board extremely mad if u say it so I hold my tongue for civilitys sake

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

projecthalaxy posted:

I may not be parasocial enough but what does buddy matthews have to do with the haters or indeed anything

At a guess, EMF is trying to deflect attention from how much a loser Cody is, by claiming that Dom and Rhea Ripley are actually loving. Or something

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Sydney Bottocks posted:

At a guess, EMF is trying to deflect attention from how much a loser Cody is, by claiming that Dom and Rhea Ripley are actually loving. Or something

ah. neat.

[THIS IS WHAT EMF ACTUALLY BELIEVES]

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on May 24, 2023

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Dom and Cody are loving

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I dont care who fucks

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Bard Maddox posted:

what’s going on here

Denise's Fallout flashlight is stuck on.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Buddy has just made multiple posts frantically informing everyone it’s a storyline and it’s amusing. Dom owns.

I’m sorry for being the most annoying person on the board. I didn’t mean to make anyone have the worst day at their job.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Buddy has just made multiple posts frantically informing everyone it’s a storyline and it’s amusing. Dom owns.

I’m sorry for being the most annoying person on the board. I didn’t mean to make anyone have the worst day at their job.

i.... just wanted to know..... if any of these loving referees wanted to.... bust through the ring and gently caress ON ME

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
C*dy is having the worst day at his job, every Monday night

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bard Maddox posted:

what’s going on here

They have green lights for Gallus (tag champs) cause they are Scottish I guess?

They kept it on for about 3 minutes until The Creed Brothers came out and then turned it off

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Quantum of Phallus posted:

C*dy is having the worst day at his job, every Monday night

every night after RAW cody goes back to the hotel room, sits in that awkwardly angled chair facing the bed, and makes his wife watch his parts of raw while he smiles amongst other things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I don’t want to think about that sort of stuff