Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Tesseraction posted:

Now now, the other option is the PM resigns in disgrace, a new one is 'elected,' meets the monarch once and then the monarch immediately dies.

God bless you Liz Truss, #1 all time PM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

MP Union could be the only thing worse than Police Union

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I still can't believe her tenure was real. The whole thing was surreal.

She gets in, instantly strangles Brenda, as soon as Brenda's in the ground she goes on national television and announces that money is gay, actually, and she's going going to tie the GBP to bitcoin and crashes the markets. Refuses to elaborate for a week, then eats poo poo in interviews before returning to her Downing Street podium, announcing the real economy was the friends she made along the way and quits.

Fake edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyr34L56mKk

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
I am enjoying her going around saying more and more inflammatory things to try and get attention.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Mega Comrade posted:

I am enjoying her going around saying more and more inflammatory things to try and get attention.

Ayup.

https://twitter.com/meat__hook/status/1660992508791345157?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

Oh wait, you meant Truss, not Reeves.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

without any opposition to the government they can have a civil war every 3-6 months without electoral consequences, it's a golden age to be a tory

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
:matters:
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1661304913224249344?s=20

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Suelle has been practicing her "PROBLEM?" face for this moment

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

forkboy84 posted:

God bless you Liz Truss, #1 all time PM

I'm watching sci-fi spy show, Citedal, on Amazon Prime.
It's dumb but fine (so far) in a way I want my Bond movies to be (and haven't been since Craig took over.)

One big problem I have with the series is that the main villain looks a lot like Liz Truss, which undercuts any menace she is supposed to exude.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Liz Truss also based her wardrobe on famous TV villains.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Didn't realise there was a TV villain whose entire schtick was stealing bathrobes.

Maybe he could be called Bathrobespierre.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

The Question IRL posted:

I'm watching sci-fi spy show, Citedal, on Amazon Prime.
It's dumb but fine (so far) in a way I want my Bond movies to be (and haven't been since Craig took over.)

One big problem I have with the series is that the main villain looks a lot like Liz Truss, which undercuts any menace she is supposed to exude.

one of the most destructive,chaotic leaders of a country ever?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Mega Comrade posted:

I am convinced we need a kink taxonomy expert to fully analyse her fundamental energy. Liz Truss is to bratty sub as power top is to top; a more extreme emination of the form. If you plotted her on a graph axis of sub - dom you'd need another axis for bratty - sweet, and she'd still be way off to the side away from everyone else's results.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

We've learned nothing and will learn nothing again.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

£5 says Truss will do a talk in Israel and claim the capital Jerusalem.

Then she will be off to Kashmir straight after.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/ftukpolitics/status/1661117125438611469?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

Oh aye?

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Rachel Reeves has put Wheat Pop on notice.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Does biden have an economics?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I am convinced we need a kink taxonomy expert to fully analyse her fundamental energy. Liz Truss is to bratty sub as power top is to top; a more extreme emination of the form. If you plotted her on a graph axis of sub - dom you'd need another axis for bratty - sweet, and she'd still be way off to the side away from everyone else's results.

Paging Madam Adequate

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
It’s damning that I’m surprised she’d be happy to go as left as Joe loving Biden

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Joe Biden is literally one of the most unpopular presidents of all time, why are you trying to emulate that beyond bullshit West Wing fantasy?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The concept of kink emanations suggests the existence of the infinite kink-before-creation of which the observable kinks are but the sefirot.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

OwlFancier posted:

Listen jack, back in scranton we had a saying, a dollar in your shoes is two dollars in your fingers, and you can pin your job on that

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Jel Shaker posted:

one of the most destructive,chaotic leaders of a country ever?

Yeah, but the fear there becomes "she is in charge of what?"

In the show, it's more "and now I will have this spy tortured while I eat my dinner." And all I'm thinking is "is the hero going to break free because Fake Truss here forgot to order handcuffs*?"

*= In fairness, forgetting to bring a pair of handcuffs somewhere is the one thing I don't think Lizz Truss would ever do.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

So.. NOT bidenomics then. I assume she doesn't understand the core of Bidenomics which is SPEND

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OwlFancier posted:

Bidenomics = "We will gently caress over the poor as much as the Republicans would, but we will do it decorously, and that makes all the difference. Now, vote!"

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

Suelle has been practicing her "PROBLEM?" face for this moment

She's had a long time to perfect it.

https://twitter.com/Ian_Fraser/status/1661144912925163521

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

fizzy posted:

Bidenomics = "We will gently caress over the poor as much as the Republicans would, but we will do it decorously, and that makes all the difference. Now, vote!"

AFAIK bidenomics refers specifically to the Inflation reduction act and it's hotly opposed by the republicans

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-65693309

Well that didn't take long. Who knew posting your crimes would get you in trouble.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Looks like Labour’s latest strategy is just racism.

https://twitter.com/jessicamordenmp/status/1661329877381836801?s=46&t=lz1DjwUk2vgFTdWPPaLwfA

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Cookie Cutter posted:

It's a co-opt, I've seen "the blob" being used online since around Covid times

You started hearing about it then because it was a favourite Dominic Cummings phrase for the Civil Service, iirc.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

The concept of kink emanations suggests the existence of the infinite kink-before-creation of which the observable kinks are but the sefirot.
Liz Truss, one winged angel, descending from the heavens to impale Rishi Sunak on her katana.

Misses, stabs own foot. Has no phoenix down after selling it all for gil, dies immediately.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Noxville posted:

Looks like Labour’s latest strategy is just racism.

Lol at 'Keir Stormfront' in the comments

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PinkNews/status/1661308692208271364

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

feedmegin posted:

You started hearing about it then because it was a favourite Dominic Cummings phrase for the Civil Service, iirc.

Yeah, it definitely comes from deeply online and blogosphere type people such as he.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm confused as to whether MP means member of parliament or massive prick, they should also be removed (and fired into the sun.)

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Oh so that's why he has a problem with pricks being removed

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

sinky posted:

Lol at 'Keir Stormfront' in the comments

Ker Stürmer was right there

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Failed Imagineer posted:

Ker Stürmer was right there

The reference is a bit dated and not everyone will get it. If they did, we might not be where we are now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is Keir's manifesto just "We will adopt every Tory policy but execute them more efficiently", or is there any area where he actually has a difference in policy from the Tories?