Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I wonder what his last words were. I hope it was something like “it hurts it hurrrrts whaddya mean the pain meds won’t work for me ow it hurts!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

hhes ded, op

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

How can we ensure he doesn't come back in (checks calendar) eight or so years as a Bloater?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

David D. Davidson posted:

Hey I dreamt that he came back to life.
Could somebody go down to the cemetery and check to see if he's still dead?

Went down to take a quick look, grave looked relatively undisturbed but I wasn't about to go through 6 feet of dirt and half a foot of standing piss to do a full check.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

We’re just going to have to hope that if he reanimates there will be enough piss to drown him back to death.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
I often go days or weeks without thinking about Rush Limbaugh. But then this thread gets bumped to the first page of GBS, and I am reminded that he existed and that he died a miserable death drowning in his own lung fluid. And I sigh happily, and go about the rest of my day with a smile.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Deki posted:

Went down to take a quick look, grave looked relatively undisturbed but I wasn't about to go through 6 feet of dirt and half a foot of standing piss to do a full check.

Good enough for me tyvm.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Fuckstick posted:

We’re just going to have to hope that if he reanimates there will be enough piss to drown him back to death.

All the fox news brain poisoned boomers praying rush limbaugh back to life, only for him to immiediately drown to death in all the piss would be an excellent horror movie plot.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Fuckstick posted:

I wonder what his last words were. I hope it was something like “it hurts it hurrrrts whaddya mean the pain meds won’t work for me ow it hurts!”

Don't forget that all those pain meds make it so you can't poo poo, so all the poo poo his body made just got stuck in his body and when he died he probably exploded from all the poo poo and he covered the entire room in poo poo which is an entirely apt analogy for the sack of poo poo that man was

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Drone_Fragger posted:

All the fox news brain poisoned boomers praying rush limbaugh back to life, only for him to immiediately drown to death in all the piss would be an excellent horror movie plot.

Actually nobody is praying for him to come back. It's actaully something of an odd phenomenon with right wing radio and TV personalities. They all all subsitutiable and replicable. Remember Glen Beck? Or Bill O'Reilly? Basically if you don't have a prime time show on Fox you might as well not exist.

In other words, this thead is most likely to only real monument to Rush Limbaugh.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Don't forget that all those pain meds make it so you can't poo poo, so all the poo poo his body made just got stuck in his body and when he died he probably exploded from all the poo poo and he covered the entire room in poo poo which is an entirely apt analogy for the sack of poo poo that man was

Maybe he was so poo poo-logged that his last words were literally poo poo, in keeping with his entire life's work.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Actually nobody is praying for him to come back. It's actaully something of an odd phenomenon with right wing radio and TV personalities. They all all subsitutiable and replicable. Remember Glen Beck? Or Bill O'Reilly? Basically if you don't have a prime time show on Fox you might as well not exist.

In other words, this thead is most likely to only real monument to Rush Limbaugh.

A coprolith made of shitposts

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wheatpuppy posted:

I often go days or weeks without thinking about Rush Limbaugh. But then this thread gets bumped to the first page of GBS, and I am reminded that he existed and that he died a miserable death drowning in his own lung fluid. And I sigh happily, and go about the rest of my day with a smile.

:emptyquote:

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Just to confirm, he's still dead, right?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Yes, his heart has stopped beating, his brain is no longer sending any electrical signals, and all of his cellular tissue is in a state of extreme decay beyond what is repairable by any modern medicine

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Are we keeping any necromancers at bay?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Genesplicer posted:

Are we keeping any necromancers at bay?

They're all busy maintaining Kissinger's phylactery

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Abbreviated list of people who are still dead:
- Generalissimo Francisco Franco
- Rush Limbaugh

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Is there anyone who can carve this thread into clay/stone tablets for posterity? I think Ea-Nasir, known purveyor of poo poo quality copper, lived something like 4800 years ago and people today are cracking jokes about him on the internet. IMO it would be just dandy if in 5 millennia, the aliens digging through earth artifacts end up translating a library of tablets dedicated to how much of a terrible piece of poo poo this "Rush Limbaugh" human was, how people were downright gleeful when he died, and that his grave was a literal piss-and-poo poo swamp.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Presto posted:

- Rush Limbaugh

- Margaret Thatcher
- Ronald Reagan

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Presto posted:

- Rush Limbaugh

Jeffrey Epstein

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

OMGVBFLOL posted:

- Margaret Thatcher
- Ronald Reagan
- Rush Limbaugh

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Xlorp posted:

Jeffrey Epstein
Rush Limbaugh

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

-Adolf Hitler
-Robert E. Lee
-Ted Bundy
-Pol Pot
-Idi Amin
-Rush Limbaugh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Donald Rumsfeld

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

- Dicky Cheney (technically)
- Henry Kissinger

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Okay I’m afraid we’re getting a little off the rails here, so allow me to right the ship..

Worms are currently crawling into Rush Limbaugh’s ear holes, boring into his rotting gray matter, and probably getting an opiate buzz while doing it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Fuckstick posted:

Okay I’m afraid we’re getting a little off the rails here, so allow me to right the ship..

Worms are currently crawling into Rush Limbaugh’s ear holes, boring into his rotting gray matter, and probably getting an opiate buzz while doing it.

well, that's unless someone exhumed his bones and cast them into the sea. which, idk, could have happened maybe

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
It's almost summer, the birds are singing and the worms are chowing.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
I think the reason that I like seeing this thread whenever it comes up isn't because I forget that he's dead - I just keep forgetting about him entirely. It's that same quote about how he didn't leave anything of value etc. That seems to be very true.

and while death is a difficult thing for a lot of people and I don't mean to celebrate it, I'm always glad to remember that Rush Lumbaugh is, in fact, still dead.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

OMGVBFLOL posted:

well, that's unless someone exhumed his bones and cast them into the sea. which, idk, could have happened maybe

I think all the fish would be dead if that had happened...

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
He is quite literally deader than disco.

Like, like or not you can trace how pop, techno, eletronica, house etc. all take influence from disco. While Rush was meerly the first of a long line interchangeable, screaming, white, middle age. racist, gasbag assholes to put in front of Fox News' 8pm pimetime timeslot.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

He is quite literally deader than disco.

Like, like or not you can trace how pop, techno, eletronica, house etc. all take influence from disco. While Rush was meerly the first of a long line interchangeable, screaming, white, middle age. racist, gasbag assholes to put in front of Fox News' 8pm pimetime timeslot.

I don’t know, I heard disco will never die. Unlike Rush, who is very, very dead and who has been denied the immortality he sought in being such a flaming pile of fascist poo poo. Because he’s dead and all.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Disco is awesome and will never die.

Rush, on the other hand...

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Disco was pretty bad, except for Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive".

Which Rush Limbaugh didn't.

LOL.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

In the afterlife he earned his 72 golden butt plugs, each with an energetic tear gas enema.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Presto posted:

Disco was pretty bad, except for Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive".

Which Rush Limbaugh didn't.

LOL.

Lol

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I just heard on the news about Tina Turner's death. Her music has had a tremendous impact on a lot of people and on American culture as a whole and she will be dearly missed.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Unlike Rush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I will not hear Geddy Lee marginalized like this