Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sucrose posted:

One of the advantages of this site is that it’s become so niche and insular that there’s almost no scammers and other bad actors here. Everyone here is a real person. Unlike Twitter and some of the other big sites that are absolutely chock full of scammers and bots (fake accounts). Even Reddit’s recently become infested with bots, and with new AI the problem’s just going to become worse. Anyway if something seems too good to be true on the internet, it probably is.

But your cousin has probably already warned you about that kind of thing.

OP this is the truth, these are wise words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

Toxic Mental posted:

Tell us about Poon-Poon

poon-poon was in on drug charges and was all about pussy. can i say that word here i don't know, i'm sorry if i shouldnt

i heard of this happening in other places but he was the only one i saw do it first hand -

he would jerk off into something non absorbent like a paper cup or waxed paper then give it to a guard who he paid to rush it over to the women's building. sometimes it would be 2 or 3 things of his cum

the guard would give the stuff to female inmates to jam inside of themselves. the theory was that if a female inmate got pregnant, she could possibly have her sentence shortened. the women would pay poon-poon for this service

poon-poon is a really good looking guy so i could see why they'd want him for the baby daddy. he claimed it worked twice but i don't know.

wow just think if you were a guard with a pocket full of cum rags running to the lady dorm hahahaha

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
:stonk:

How is this thread not gold yet

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bro...

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Poon-Poon sounds like a weirdo haha

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
lmao definitely get poon-poon an account

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
No one actually thinks the OP is true right?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

harveys zoo zoos posted:

wow just think if you were a guard with a pocket full of cum rags running to the lady dorm hahahaha

the one public service an LEO ever offered

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 24, 2023

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

elmer chud posted:

found the loser who tells his 3 year old kids theres no santa

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

elmer chud posted:

idk if anything its a pretty interesting and fun gimmick

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*clicks radio* "Can, uh, someone unlock access to block E for me? I got a bucket of cum here for the gals and its fixin' to spoil."

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

elmer chud posted:

I don't know but prison, and especially a lengthy sentence like the OP got, is something none of us here can really relate to. I've heard wild stories from ex-cons I've known and popular media has some hosed up true prison tales too. But anyway I'm here for the ride and it's good so far.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 17:25 on May 24, 2023

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tricky Ed posted:

Also there's never been a better time to expand your cooking skills! I learned most of what I know from the TV show Good Eats, which still runs on the Cooking Channel sometimes. Books you can check out are Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat, the Food Lab by Kenji Lopez-Alt, or I'm Just Here for the Food by Alton Brown (creator/host of Good Eats). Kenji and many, many, many other people have YouTube videos where you can see them make stuff and learn techniques. And of course there's the Goons with Spoons forum!

Seconding all this, Salt Fat Acid Heat is a great read and I cook at least one Kenji Lopez-Alt recipe a week. The Food Lab and his other book, The Wok, are fuckin monsters but when you actually read em they aren't intimidating at all and they just feel straightforward

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

elmer chud posted:

i understand how you might not believe me and i wish none of this was real but it is

to answer someone's question, no i don't really have any friends outside. a couple of high school friends have stayed in touch, they even wrote to me while i was inside. the rest of my friends wrote me off decades ago.

a few random women wrote to me as pen pals over the years and 2 even came to visit but that fizzled out

socialization is difficult but i hope the job thing works out i think that will help.

am i posting too much and should i stop

i'll stop if this isnt something that will be believed or welcomed. i was just hoping to make online friends and its good for me to talk about things that happened

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

elmer chud posted:

being cynical and thinking everyone on the internet is lying is out, appreciating wholesome sincerity is in, get on board or :getout:

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Just keep posting stories like Poon-Poon, gently caress the haters

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
there's no such thing as posting too much

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Dude. Do not stop posting. Seriously.
You're good, my dawg.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

harveys zoo zoos posted:

i understand how you might not believe me and i wish none of this was real but it is

to answer someone's question, no i don't really have any friends outside. a couple of high school friends have stayed in touch, they even wrote to me while i was inside. the rest of my friends wrote me off decades ago.

a few random women wrote to me as pen pals over the years and 2 even came to visit but that fizzled out

socialization is difficult but i hope the job thing works out i think that will help.

i'll stop if this isnt something that will be believed or welcomed. i was just hoping to make online friends and its good for me to talk about things that happened

You're good

Also this thread is believable because most of what you said has been quite mundane really

OP tell us some more wild prison stories

Don't watch anime

Lost season 1-4 are good

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
free poon-poon!

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Don't listen to the haters, they are just going to hate because they live sad depressed lives. This is the best active thread on the forums right now imho.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

elmer chud posted:

who gives a poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

harveys zoo zoos posted:

:justpost:

fps_nug
Feb 21, 2021

horsing around no longer
Please keep posting stories! You're good.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

elmer chud posted:

It's possible my bullshit detector is malfunctioning but honestly I see no reason to doubt OP.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

You can spend some time browsing the other threads. See how people talk to each other, what other posts look like, etc. Your posting is fine. Cursing is fine as long as it isn't hate speech. You sound like you're cool on that front but disrespecting races, genders, etc is probably one of the toughest things to adapt to whnen you've been gone so long. A lot of us are pretty ashamed by how we used to talk and how many slurs we used to casually drop ~20 years ago

If you haven't found it yet, there's a button to "bookmark" a thread you find interesting. Then it will show up in a list in the "user control panel" at the top of the page. It's a good tool for curating the stuff you find interesting and keeping up with those threads.

A lot of us use SA to slack off at work and there's a ton of content to use to kill time.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
doesn't matter if its bullshit or not, thats not the point.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
I'm a huge Ursula K Le Guin fan, she is maybe the most formative author of my life, even more than Tolkien. If you havent checked it out yet, try to check out a copy of her translation rendition of the Tao Te Ching. It's like a book of ancient wisdom in poetic form as filtered through Ursula's brain. https://www.ursulakleguin.com/lao-tzu-the-tao-te-ching Might be some stuff in there that resonates with you

Turpitude fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 24, 2023

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

harveys zoo zoos posted:

he would jerk off into something non absorbent like a paper cup or waxed paper then give it to a guard who he paid to rush it over to the women's building. sometimes it would be 2 or 3 things of his cum

Long story, I was on a jury for a super hosed up trial, like super hosed up, like I haven't even shared much of the details with my therapist or spouse because absolutely no one needs to burdened by the thought that someone actually did the things that this person did.

Anyways, a minor component of it was the guy kept jerking off in front of guards and in the shower in front of guards and the defense tried to blow it off as like a totally normal thing that happens in jail all the time, mere twist of fate that a guard happened to catch him because it is just totally normal for inmates to be jerking it in front of other inmates in the shower.

Is that a thing because we felt like it wasn't a normal thing for inmates to be just openly jerking it everywhere. We were pretty convinced that it wasn't, it was a minor point so we didn't spend much time thinking about it.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

op have you heard of the new trend called "docking"

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

Turpitude posted:

I'm a huge Ursula K Le Guin fan, she is maybe the most formative author of my life, even more than Tolkien. If you havent checked it out yet, try to check out a copy of her translation rendition of the Tao Te Ching. It's like a book of ancient wisdom in poetic form as filtered through Ursula's brain. https://www.ursulakleguin.com/lao-tzu-the-tao-te-ching Might be some stuff in there that resonates with you

thank you for this. i must have read the tao te ching a million times but never knew about her translation. i will definitely check it out. she is hugely influential to me too. i was deeply saddened when i heard about her death.

i wrote to ursula in my 5th year or so and she did write back. it was just a short note from her saying thank you and wishing me well. that note was lost in a shakedown with a lot of other stuff. stephen king did not write me back hahaha

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

harveys zoo zoos posted:

Don't stop, buddy--you're doing great. This is legit my favorite thread on the forums right now, so you're making at least one internet stranger smile

Proud of you for giving it hell on the internet and trying new things

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hey OP, are you doing therapy or did therapy when you were inside?

You seem to have a pretty level head now, but I'm wondering this because it will only help you in the long run.

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

Three Olives posted:

Long story, I was on a jury for a super hosed up trial, like super hosed up, like I haven't even shared much of the details with my therapist or spouse because absolutely no one needs to burdened by the thought that someone actually did the things that this person did.

Anyways, a minor component of it was the guy kept jerking off in front of guards and in the shower in front of guards and the defense tried to blow it off as like a totally normal thing that happens in jail all the time, mere twist of fate that a guard happened to catch him because it is just totally normal for inmates to be jerking it in front of other inmates in the shower.

Is that a thing because we felt like it wasn't a normal thing for inmates to be just openly jerking it everywhere. We were pretty convinced that it wasn't, it was a minor point so we didn't spend much time thinking about it.

yes a lot of cum flowed in prison but it wasn't out in the open in the common areas. mostly in the cells and showers and sometimes in secluded areas like the stairwell. the shower stalls had a curtain and a plastic chair.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Good afternoon op and welcome

Don’t pay three olives any mins - if prison cells had a separate faucet for chilled water he’d be serving life

Much has changed in the past few decades

Edit: also I think it is cool that you killed ur step dad - payback is a motherfucker

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

for those of you wondering i will just go ahead and say it

yes, rape did happen. it was not common, thankfully. consensual sex happened among certain groups like the aryans, believe it or not. but in a lot of those cases it just seemed consensual from the outside.

but true consensual sex did happen as well. there were couples that had been together for a decade or more and they seemed happy.

i don't think i will say anything else about this subject.

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

fps_nug posted:

Would you be willing to go more in depth on your first couple weeks there and what that was like, if you remember?

Ignore anyone telling you to watch anime It's not worth it

sure. the following does not include stuff like being held during trial, but the first several weeks went like this-

i was held at a diagnostic and reception center where i was examined for mental and health issues. this took about 14 days. scoring and classification was where i was assigned a score based on examinations , and that would determine the type of facility i'd go to, as well as a summary of privileges and restrictions that would be imposed. all of that could take weeks or longer but i was done in something like 22 days i think.

transfer to the prison happened at 3am on a tuesday. i was extremely tired and disoriented. i was issued my prison clothes. deloused, photographed head to toe. had every part of my body checked. -- eyes nose, mouth, anus, naval, and my penis was swabbed to see if i hid anything in my pee hole.

admissions and orientation at the permanent facility included stuff like listening to staff speak about their roles, my job assignment, orientation to the educational department and so on.

then i did something i probably should not have done. before i went in, someone had told me that i should act nutty and claim i would kill myself at first opportunity. that way i'd be sequestered from everyone else and not have to be in a big cell with others during intake. that backfired on me. i was put in observation. i was stripped naked and thrown in a cell that had lights on 24/7 and was held at a temperature of 60 degrees. no bed. just the cold floor. i was there for 6 days. the only time i saw anyone was during meal time when they'd shove a foam plate of slop through the door hole and they'd peek in to see if i was alive. other than that no one checked on me.

after that brutal first week i went back to intake for 2 days then i was assigned my permanent cell.

the very first day there i saw a guy jump head first from the 2nd floor. he had just been denied parole for the final time. his brains spilled everywhere. that happened a few more times during my stay. a couple of them did not succeed but ended up vegetative. a lot of people attempted suicide in other ways. but that first one really hosed me up.

harveys zoo zoos
May 23, 2023

that was pretty dark so here is a lighter moment

about 10 years in, we started a christmas tradition of watching specific movies-

Demolition Man
Air Bud
The Shawshank Redemption

i don't know how we chose the first two but obviously the last one was a big hit haha. we were shocked when the warden allowed it. those movies and a couple others still played every xmas until i left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
OP somehow seems like the most well-adjusted person on the forums. The outside world is gonna ruin him :(