Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
it's extra funny since HUGE WfM SPOILERS FOR REAL the robot has the soul of her like, 4 year old daughter in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
man, Drifting Dragons is totally unashamed fantasy whaling propaganda, but it's so good.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Ranking of Kings doing some war crimes

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I'm glad Dungeon Meshi is getting an anime, I love it so much and I have faith in Studio Trigger after they redeemed themselves for Darling in the Franxx with Cyberpunk Edgerunners.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I don't know what it is but Darling in the Franxx is a really funny name for some reason and I'll remember it on my death bed

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

What if robots but horny and also the gay agenda has destroyed straight relationships and it's up to two horny teens to save the world

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

what if you piloted mechas by doing it doggystyle

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

I'm reading Dungeon Meshi right now, and folks: it's great! Even for a by the numbers Dungeons & Dragons knockoff it's way more thought out than its inspirations. Resurrection magic is so common that nobody in the party is particularly bothered when an entire speakeasy is slaughtered by orcs.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Kitfox88 posted:

What if robots but horny and also the gay agenda has destroyed straight relationships and it's up to two horny teens to save the world

Working on making this real watch this space

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

watching pacific rim in reverent silence for fifty minutes before saying "dude...what if the mechs were like centaurs and the pilots had to pose like that...hahahahaha that'd be WILD dude, anyway abortion is an abomination"

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

oh my god this is the best thing i've read in years

fuyumura best girl, no contest

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

pillsburysoldier posted:

Ranking of Kings doing some war crimes

is s2 interesting? no one’s talking about it this season and the OP/ED aren’t as nice as s1…

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

thats because its not a second season, its a collection of shorts no one cares about

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1660260763205009409?s=20

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

:cheersbird:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

wolfs posted:

is s2 interesting? no one’s talking about it this season and the OP/ED aren’t as nice as s1…

its wildly uninteresting

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

like s1 was a pretty crazy ride but this season is all just shorts like "how daida helped build a house" and "one time a horse got fat" which isnt even as cool as it sounds

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

wolfs posted:

Its like ep 5 rn and theres maybe 0.7 interesting episodes

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My bad didn't read the last page I was too busy thinking about hellshake Yano

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Still really mad at wonder egg priority

Warau Salesman is some fun

Wtf that girl's only crime was being interested in a jerk

pillsburysoldier has issued a correction as of 06:00 on May 23, 2023

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Suzume was really good.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

I've been watching the new pokemans out of curiosity since they ditched Ash for 2 new protagonists, Liko and Roy, and it's pleasant

It's sort of funny how the new bad guy has like... Some sort of sword demon ghost and visually of course Liko's grass cat and Roy's fire pig alligator can't beat it - and there was some variant of a pokemon god dragon an episode ago they wanna catch? and I'll be honest whereas Pikachu's Zeus-like lightning abilities and stuff made it a contender I am wildly curious how the show will make a tiny cat seem powerful or if they'll evolve it into the weird bipedal Meowscarada after a while

and how they will possibly make that design fun and endearing

because it is so weird looking

also for some reason all the pokedexes are now... Alive? And function as smartphones with discrete apps? what a strange setting

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The Pokedexes have electric ghosts in them.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Tons of technology is Pokemon is powered by ghosts.

Sometimes the ghost Pokedexes don't even have entries for the ghosts powering the Pokedex itself.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

it's so funny the anime ran from the 90s until the 20's covering like 15 generations of fans or whatever

anyway the designs peaked in gen 2 fight me

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

what's the obsession with Demon Kings always being the antagonists for everything in Japan now? its the dullest antagonist you could possibly have since they're just going to be an always evil guy that can be killed with no remorse, and it seems like its not being contained to isekai slop like it should be.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

:hmmyes:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

it's so funny the anime ran from the 90s until the 20's covering like 15 generations of fans or whatever

anyway the designs peaked in gen 2 fight me

:wooper:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

gen 5 has some of the goat pokemons tho, love all them motherfuckin bug and plant types

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I’m also gonna put Fuecoco up as a top tier Pokémon

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Kitfox88 posted:

gen 5 has some of the goat pokemons tho, love all them motherfuckin bug and plant types

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

pig is cute its true but leavanny and maractus are some top time best pokemon

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I have a wallet that has a Pontya, Tauros and Maractus pattern that has gotten a lot of compliments. More than the one I have been using lately with a Bulbasaur on it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Best starters:

Squirtle
Chickorita
Torchic

All future generations: idk probably the grass one

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

I wish I could hear Trump say "Sprigatito"

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Whirling posted:

what's the obsession with Demon Kings always being the antagonists for everything in Japan now? its the dullest antagonist you could possibly have since they're just going to be an always evil guy that can be killed with no remorse, and it seems like its not being contained to isekai slop like it should be.

the generic anime fantasy setting is garbage
its fantasy, you can do whatever you want! but no its always the same generic european-ish setting with some of the worst armor/clothing designs you have ever seen

tokin opposition posted:

Best starters:

Squirtle
Chickorita
Torchic

All future generations: idk probably the grass one

mudkip :colbert:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

There's a Pokemon that's just a set of keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU