Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Shard posted:

dude is deranged. Honestly if your car is worth more than a house you paid too much for your car and or sean got a really good deal on a home.

https://twitter.com/LockBettingCom/status/1661143164147695617

this dude is pathetic

there should be a no trevors allowed rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Didn't Billi boy admit that it was his dad who owned the bar he tweets from and one might then infer that his dad bought him everything?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sapp's a dork, but he absolutely fuckin' cooked him, here.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1661134603447353346

....then he retweeted his own dunk a few hours later, so, still kind of a dork.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I only just recently got a 250k house and it was like a lifetime dream that took loving decades to make come true. Anyone would be lucky and should be happy. This dude is the kind of poo poo like Andrew Tate who ties how much something is worth to success and happiness and it's pathetic.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I assume he has a very large penis with how much he brags about his car.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

As much as I don’t really like how SRS reports news visa vague tweets and poo poo, I do appreciate how hard he goes in on all of these loving dorks and losers all the time.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

who gives a gently caress about billi bhatti you guys gotta stop posting these freaks who just say edgy poo poo for hate clicks

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

As a general rule nothing is more pathetic than bragging about how much you spent on something.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Anytime someone constantly brags about their wealth but is very vague about where it came from, they definitely worked very hard to earn it and definitely aren’t arrogant failsons inheriting stuff

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

yea ok posted:

who gives a gently caress about billi bhatti you guys gotta stop posting these freaks who just say edgy poo poo for hate clicks

Isn't that literally what this thread is for?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I like how Dannhausen seems to always be in the background when SRS goes off on somebody. Or at least it's a 'weird that it's happened twice' thing.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
If a guy can find a 250k house in the year 2023 he's a great man. If anyone has eyes on a 150k house lemme know.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

forkboy84 posted:

Isn't that literally what this thread is for?

it's preferably for genuinely dumb people with funny opinions not professional trolls or hateful psychos

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

first few lines of the op *sarcastic and mean thumbs up, from a true rear end hole*

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I suddenly had the idea to search for the most obvious homophobic insult to AEW in Twitter. Found this pretty fast...

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

El Generico posted:

I suddenly had the idea to search for the most obvious homophobic insult to AEW in Twitter. Found this pretty fast...

Stand up for wwe

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
drat shoulda listened to the smelly guy, the finish of Lashley vs. Lesnar fuckin' suuuuuuuuucked.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

El Generico posted:

Kids are going to watch Austin Theory instead

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

1glitch0 posted:

If a guy can find a 250k house in the year 2023 he's a great man. If anyone has eyes on a 150k house lemme know.

Look rural. Good luck finding a job to go with the house though.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Look rural. Good luck finding a job to go with the house though.

We're not all blessed to be living in Canada. :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

If you can find a good job that works remote and there is a good bus transportation system to get your kids to school - then yeah go rural. Or become a farmer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Home schooling: it's not just for religious weirdos any more!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dady, i'm scared

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Rarity posted:

Home schooling: it's not just for religious weirdos any more!

and anti vaxxers

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

1glitch0 posted:

We're not all blessed to be living in Canada. :(

Most places anyone would want to live in Canada are sadly unaffordable as well.

But hey, rural Kentucky works too.

Anyway, back to bad wrestling opinions. We can carry this on in general chat - I love looking at real estate listings.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

El Generico posted:

now lets go and watch some wholesome family friendly cuck angles

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

it's preferably for genuinely dumb people with funny opinions not professional trolls or hateful psychos

Yeah, it does work better when the post is funny and dumb and not just the latest right wing grifter peddling hate.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

They're evolving to that lately

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I enjoy reading the tweets where they get cooked, though

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

El Generico posted:

why we mad at big lips?

hootin about those kissy lips

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Some dumb responses to AEW posting a promo video for Willow as the new Womens Strong Champ

not posting all of the people giddy about Mercedes's injury, but I love the guy who very obviously didn't watch the match blaming Willow for it.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The NJPW subreddit is absolutely melting down over Aussie Open signing with AEW. Too many messages to screencap.

https://www.reddit.com/r/njpw/comments/13r2spy/whelp/

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That happened? Man, that sucks. (The signing, not people melting down, that's hardly notable on the Internet)

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
TBF most of the top comments are "this is on New Japan for not getting them under contract" while others say it's difficult for them to lock down gaijin unless they're willing to stay in Japan a long time.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

That happened? Man, that sucks. (The signing, not people melting down, that's hardly notable on the Internet)

It’s great

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Aussie Open will clearly be working the Lance Archer schedule (ie. expect them to still be working Tag League this year and possibly even winning)

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Now when you say clearly, are you basing that on anything?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

no

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

quote:

Why did Brock attack Cody?

We are almost two matches into this feud and we still don’t know why Brock randomly F5’d Cody costing him a potential Roman rematch. In the scheme of storytelling, there’s still time to address the why. And it really isn’t a dire need to address it this instant. However, it makes you wonder where the story is going. Especially after Triple H’s comments in regards to Cody losing to Roman. “The story doesn’t end here.”

So maybe this is a point where we let H cook?

If you’ve ever read Huckleberry Finn, then you know Mark Twain took that character through several side quests while keeping the main story relevant. I feel like that’s what Triple H is doing with Cody.

We may never know the why behind Brock attacking Cody. This could be a side venture on Cody’s way back to Roman. Or, it could be something completely different.

Whatever it is, the story thus far has been good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

TBF most of the top comments are "this is on New Japan for not getting them under contract" while others say it's difficult for them to lock down gaijin unless they're willing to stay in Japan a long time.

The real reason is that New Japan is in belt tightening mode in terms of foreigners due to 3 years of only being able to run 50% full building (and sometimes not drawing that). It's part of the reason as to why they're pushing the returning young talent so hard, they have them locked up for a decent amount of time (also they could use a spark)