Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
he did a lot of manual labor as a child, like taking emeralds from the pile to the pawn shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thanks for making me side with landlords musk

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

shyduck posted:

Eternal Sunshine of the Apartheid Mine

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lol him and Elon both thinking they played the other and both being worse off for it

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I was going to give him a benefit of the doubt that he was making a reference to you don't need to waste your finite energy arduously hitting a turn signal when the X fsd everything is cruise controlling you to your destination anyway.

Shame on me. Of course he's out here just middle school brain smoothening about how the X everything chatgptcarai is going to be so great it will be able to determine in real time the intentions of the driver based on all the input feedback metrics.

Say have they figured out how to get the car to recognize there is a small child in the road yet? Or to recognize oncoming traffic when making a left?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I loving love that the entire neocon fantasy story of genius ceo entrepreneurs only they can come up with such brilliant innovations is laid so thread bare with Elon in that it can simply be explained as "be born with a large capital surplus, then slash and burn everything that costs money until inertia gives up and you cut and run with a golden parachute bankruptcy"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
dying in a slasher movie because a tesla hits and kills me when im trying to get away from jason voorhees

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Brace yourself, because besides AI, "just asking questions" racism, and birthrate fretting, we're going to be seeing a lot more DeSantis crap in his go-to tweets.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1662193436684951556?cxt=HHwWiIC92feHppEuAAAA

Lol the community notes on this.

shyduck posted:

:captainpop:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Going to love to see the waiver that allows Elon to give you as much brain damage as he wants.

shyduck posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

commie notes

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Christine but instead of a demonically possessed car it's just a Tesla

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Maximum Overdrive but instead of trucks and agricultural equipment getting possessed by alien souls seeded from a meteor it's just Teslas after the latest software update murdering everyone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Filthy Hans posted:

Christine but instead of a demonically possessed car it's just a Tesla

love the car

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dying in a slasher movie because a tesla hits and kills me when im trying to get away from jason voorhees

You have arrived at your final destination

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Terminator but instead of a T-800 it's a Tesla that Sarah Connor ordered to take her to the Las Vegas Convention Center

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

The Running Man but instead of a future dystopic blood sport it's just pedestrians trying to use crosswalks

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

STREET PUNK: wash day tomorrow! Nothin clean right?

TESLANATOR: (50 second pause) I can’t do this

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

Maximum Overdrive but instead of trucks and agricultural equipment getting possessed by alien souls seeded from a meteor it's just Teslas after the latest software update murdering everyone

This, but its AI derived from chip implants into the only people stupid enough to allow their brains to be messed with for profit.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Chariots of Fire but instead of British Olympic runners it's Teslas overheating and combusting in parking garages

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Asproigerosis posted:

Say have they figured out how to get the car to recognize there is a small child in the road yet? Or to recognize oncoming traffic when making a left?

Oh, the car can and does recognize both of these things.

It...

just won't care.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the microchip will not give you brain damage

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

username/post combo

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

World seems stupid right? Maybe you have the monkey chip already

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Brace yourself, because besides AI, "just asking questions" racism, and birthrate fretting, we're going to be seeing a lot more DeSantis crap in his go-to tweets.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1662193436684951556?cxt=HHwWiIC92feHppEuAAAA

Yeah, because he's actually been campaigning for like 2 months and only just now opened donations. $8.4 million for the first 2 months of campaigning is actually pretty pathetic.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The Tesla actually saves the day in the new Child's Play

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

yeah it’s the surgery to install the microchip where you get the brain damage

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Evil Dead but instead of Deadites trying to murder Ash it's Teslas trying to murder the Oldsmobile Delta 88

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thread title is one of the greats fyi

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
Duel remake, but subverted so it's a huge firetruck being menaced by swarms of fsd teslas

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/skatie420/status/1623488735928254464?t=YxbX623Gq1_BeBASlWcRlg&s=19

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
like the neuralink itself is going to kill the person who has it or the neuralink is going to drive its users insane and give them the tools to make them more efficient human eliminators?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Yes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mad?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

just set my brain chip to 'not mad, i'm actually laughing'

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
https://twitter.com/rickyloveslucy/status/1662260199757946880?s=20

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol remember the time when it leaked that Elon killed thousands of test monkeys cause he demanded they use the cheapest glue possible for the hotchip and oh look at that it was incredibly not safe for use in brains and they started rotting.

And the fda only did something because thousands of people complained after this leaked.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

glue on the brain

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Elon's drug of choice: cheap rear end glue from Italy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Glue my rotting brain to a Tesla's FSD.