Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Pylons posted:

It looks like the logo of a right-wing brand.

isnt it just his neck tat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Kvlt! posted:

isnt it just his neck tat

Yes, his neck tat looks like the logo for a fascist energy drink

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kvlt! posted:

lmao drat fascists and their...banners. Cody haters will do anything to try and discredit the GOAT

In any other context what would you think of a banner of an American flag with a crowned black skull emblazoned upon it

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Barry Bluejeans posted:

In any other context what would you think of a banner of an American flag with a crowned black skull emblazoned upon it

thats like looking at a swastika in india and going "well if you were in Germany what would you think of that??"

like i dont think the graphic designer is a fascist psyop i think some dude threw codys neck tat on a banner and called it a day

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please be nice they're not understanding my humor and that's ok

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
HUMILIATION FOR LOSER
CODY RHODES

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Just another chapter in the story. The hate Boners are so Turgid when really this is the hottest poo poo since Dominick Mysterio. Not that any one of you's would have a clue.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

zetamind2000 posted:

ADRENALINE
IN MY SOUL
HUMILIATION FOR LOSER
CODY RHODES

Hey now, GFW fans, every Thursday night it's time to watch Impact

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Brock kicked out of repeated cross rhodes then kimuraed Cody into unconsciousness. Just like always happened to Austin and Hogan

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

Brock kicked out of repeated cross rhodes then kimuraed Cody into unconsciousness. Just like always happened to Austin and Hogan

:rubby:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Did Cody win after that 😫

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cody's gonna win the rubber match at SummerSlam so whatever; this is all just an extended sidequest to keep him away from a Roman rematch as long as they need to.

Ultimately WWE Loser Cody Rhodes booking is more or less indistinguishable from AEW Cody's Got The Book booking. "Wrestling with a broken arm that turns out to give him a titanium cast to use as a weapon but losing anyway to a big monster heel [without tapping or getting pinned] before getting his win back a few months later" could have totally been a Cody post-TNT title storyline

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Blood Money developments:

Seth Rollins is non-Reigns participation trophy champ
Asuka is Raw women's champ
All other champs retained (including Gunther and Rhea Ripley both winning squashes)
Zoey Stark debuted on the main roster to help Trish Stratus beat Becky Lynch
Brock Lesnar destroyed Cody Rhodes
The Bloodline dissolved, as Jimmy Uso attacked Roman Reigns

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cody is a lil bitch lol

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

HUMILIATION FOR LOSER ROMAN

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Blowing off the Bloodline breakup on the Blood Money show lol

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

it would be way cooler if seth took one of romans belts off of him instead but alas i dont run the fed

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
What's gonna be cool is when they do Roman/Solo vs. The Usos as the next big match for Roman, which means he doesn't have to defend his belts on another PPV. Bonus points if Roman/Solo win and the Usos are forced to rejoin the Bloodline so nothing between Mania and Summerslam actually matters

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That Brandi tweet is funnier now

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

That DICK! posted:

That Brandi tweet is funnier now

AEW would never have let Cody do drawn out overdramatic martyr crap

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I watched a clip of the finish and it was five minutes of bad acting from the bloodline until Sammy and KO ran in and hit their finishers. I love when my wrestling matches don't have any wrestling.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

are ya finishing the story son?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I see the women wrestlers still had to dress like racecar drivers while many of the fatter men in the crowd had their shoulders and titties on full display

so progressive

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

At least they had three womens matches to show their double standards in.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Orange Carlisle posted:

I see the women wrestlers still had to dress like racecar drivers while many of the fatter men in the crowd had their shoulders and titties on full display

so progressive

They drive now!?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Is Cody legit injured again

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

lmao cody

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
And he beat him and he beat him and he beat him and he beat him...

And he beat him...

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

That DICK! posted:

They drive now!?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Orange Carlisle posted:

so progressive

i would be ok with the old fat men being required to cover up

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Everyone should be allowed to have their titties out, the only thing that should be covered is Cody's neck tattoo

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I read the show recap on f4wonline. The new world title match was literally the opener, just in case anyone thought they were going to treat it as equal to Roman’s titles. Also, Cody has a metal arm now so he really is Luger 2.0.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Excited for the 9 month feud with whatever Karl Fredericks is called now

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lamentable Dust Son

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I read the show recap on f4wonline. The new world title match was literally the opener, just in case anyone thought they were going to treat it as equal to Roman’s titles. Also, Cody has a metal arm now so he really is Luger 2.0.

This will all be worth it if we get The Total Package Cody Rhodes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

Yes, his neck tat looks like the logo for a fascist energy drink

lol

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

projecthalaxy posted:

Passing out from a double wristlock? That makes no sense to me

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

This will all be worth it if we get The Total Package Cody Rhodes

Cody going town to town on the Lex Express, explaining to the children that he actually loves losing and this is the realistic storyline

forkboy84 posted:

Passing out from a double wristlock? That makes no sense to me

Well he can't tap out he'd look like a loser

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Hey now, they said it was one of the three main events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kennel posted:

Hey now, they said it was one of the three main events.

This might be my least favorite bullshit. There can only be one main event. Its right there in the word MAIN