Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

jesus christ the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

You won’t care

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

500 good dogs posted:

Gematria orgy from Elon :)

I was twenty seven years old=323
3×23=69🪞96=32×3
some people genuinely love cooked salmon=414=6×69
pescatarian conspiracy theory=321
But nope=93

The first post is flip comms 🔄
The second post is 321 destruction

BTW Elon, I love cooked salmon 😋

Concerning

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
kimbal musk

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

listen here, bud:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

500 good dogs posted:

Gematria orgy from Elon :)

I was twenty seven years old=323
3×23=69🪞96=32×3
some people genuinely love cooked salmon=414=6×69
pescatarian conspiracy theory=321
But nope=93

The first post is flip comms 🔄
The second post is 321 destruction

BTW Elon, I love cooked salmon 😋

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

500 good dogs posted:

some people genuinely love cooked salmon = 414 = 6×69
I've been saying this :hai:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1662539707559952384

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
epic even

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
salmon ftw

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Epic Office Space printer scene.

Anyway remote work is bullshit.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

finally a movie understander

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

it is a movie about how cool working in an office is

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

ekuNNN posted:

"Ron DeSanctimonious" is definitely not one of Trump's best nicknames. Come on, you can do better than that
Is it more likely Don’s lost his touch, or that you can’t yet see how apropos that will be once you’re looking back?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ekuNNN posted:

"Ron DeSantimonious" is definitely not one of Trump's best nicknames. Come on, you can do better than that

I wonder how long 100% of his advisors had to beg him not to use “meatball ron”

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

just bumbling around the twitter offices flanked by 10 bodyguards asking everyone where his stapler is

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
i'm so triggered

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1662566982510624769

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the title would have a cadence closer to the movie title if the word 'the' is dropped

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

the title would have a cadence closer to the movie title if the word 'the' is dropped

concerning

do it

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Sure is weird how every other reply to Musk posting this is poo poo like

https://twitter.com/VenusVisitor613/status/1662508951252893697?s=20

But truly his politics are an enigma and he is the last savior of free speech

Can someone explain the frog baby talk stuff to me? I remember the Pepe the Frog stuff but I don't remember the baby talk part.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
fascists have the mindset of children, OP

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Niwrad posted:

Can someone explain the frog baby talk stuff to me? I remember the Pepe the Frog stuff but I don't remember the baby talk part.

I think the fren baby talk stuff started with a racist subreddit where they all talked like babies thinking if they did nobody would notice they were saying racist poo poo. anyway it is of course all extremely stupid

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

shaving layers off a block of colby cheese and eating it right off the knife like a bad guy in a movie with an apple

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
they are all literally talking racist cartoon frogs and that's just how talking racist cartoon frogs talk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Ringo Roadagain posted:

I think the fren baby talk stuff started with a racist subreddit where they all talked like babies thinking if they did nobody would notice they were saying racist poo poo. anyway it is of course all extremely stupid

thats accurate enough yep

evidently this racist frog is in diapers so its a different racist frog than the first racist frog

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Waiting for an epic matrix meme.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Niwrad posted:

Pretend to be dumb baby frogs to sound absolutely ridiculous when people point out that fash lovers are doing it. Ends up becoming a self-own.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Apparently they tried to roll out the inactive Twitter ban code and because they have no one left who knows how to do anything with the code it’s spun off rapidly and seems to be banning people at random if they have have alt or more than one account for ban evasion :laffo:

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

oof

starting to feel there's a better chance for traditional artists if a whole generation's base skills atrophy because of this AI poo poo.

similar to how they can't understand any computer interface deeper than a smartphone

Durf has issued a correction as of 06:47 on May 28, 2023

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

Waiting for an epic matrix meme.

Idiocracy

say the line, Elon

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Apparently they tried to roll out the inactive Twitter ban code and because they have no one left who knows how to do anything with the code it’s spun off rapidly and seems to be banning people at random if they have have alt or more than one account for ban evasion :laffo:

looking into it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’ve been using the free version of the Ivory client in federated mode, it’s way more chill, aside from the weird lookin dicks or AI art every 100th post. I found a dude that does facial analysis on press conference ladies that’s totally not concerning at all. I have no plans to pay to post.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Dr. VooDoo posted:

its great how Elon's complete inability to understand things is behind every terrible decision

first bluechecks and bots, and now not comprehending the value of an artificially high userbase that's like 80% abandoned accounts

gently caress yeah elon ban them all. keep chewing on those wires buddy you'll find the problem eventually

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

It's kinda uplifting that the rich and famous have nothing better to do with their lives on a Saturday afternoon then this poo poo.

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

!!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Is there anything this guy won't ruin?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Epic scene from office space