Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Gundam is happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Wonder if there'll be another season. Seems pretty climaxy.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
It’s making so much gunpla sales, we’re getting G-Witch Destiny.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

the G-witch timeline will supplant the UC timeline

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Yamcha isekai exists

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Thanks goons, I wish anyone who liked her would actually tell her what's going on.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Suletta has the mental capacity and personality type of a dog, so you have to be extra mean to make her go away.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Suletta has the mental capacity and personality type of a dog, so you have to be extra mean to make her go away.

And why has nobody tried standing in the right direction and waving a packet of treats at her? Really now.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Miorine, you have to stop playing fetch with your girlfriend and get serious about becoming the Queen of Business.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Darth Walrus posted:

And why has nobody tried standing in the right direction and waving a packet of treats at her? Really now.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Now that's just unfair, Earth House hasn't once had to pull her off Miorine's legs.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

tokin opposition posted:

Thanks goons, I wish anyone who liked her would actually tell her what's going on.

This episode in particular set up “talk to your friends” as a strong moral of the story.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/mangamogurare/status/1663172487880798211?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

pillsburysoldier posted:

Yamcha isekai exists

He may get chumped a lot but he can fly so I feel like this is a good deal

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

He can fly and is a baseball superstar while still being one of the strongest humans alive, a good deal I'd say

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

my paramilitary secret police commander can't possibly be this adorable

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The best officially sanctioned isekai manga is the baki one with Retsu

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

TenementFunster posted:

my paramilitary secret police commander can't possibly be this adorable

FOR YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/ShickDits/status/1663205265900986368?s=20

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lmao

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Idk, a computer obsessed weirdo chugging a monster is what I expect

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

what

never seeing Eva works in my favor yet again

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

been thinkin about reading the FMA manga idk why ive seen the show so many fuckin times i need to consume it in some other form of media

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Popy posted:

what

never seeing Eva works in my favor yet again

no that's serial experiments from the show lain

Popy posted:

been thinkin about reading the FMA manga idk why ive seen the show so many fuckin times i need to consume it in some other form of media

always fun to see how things have been changed, i'd say give it a shot

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

that flavor of monster is pretty good, if you're into the sinful behavior that is drinking monster. also I have no idea what this image is trying to convey.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I think it’s just one of those zoomer memes where the incoherence is the point

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

idk what this is supposed to be or wtf a "lain" is but i'd prolly watch this show

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Whirling posted:

that flavor of monster is pretty good, if you're into the sinful behavior that is drinking monster. also I have no idea what this image is trying to convey.
lain, the main character from the 1997 anime series Serial Experiments Lain, grew up, stopped being lame, and decided to be awesome instead

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

sounds like a goal I should set for myself

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Whirling posted:

The perks of being bimbopilled dipshit

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

tokin opposition posted:

The perks of being bimbopilled dipshit

is it drinking monster because if so i guess i'm already bimbopilled

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
is getting kidney stones is kind of like breast implants except lower and a different material? is it how it's bimbopilled?

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

read Houseki no Kuni up to the latest chapter and wew. That Phos sure can suffer! Reminds me a lot of the novel Sirens of Titan. It is kinda funny how a lot of people who got into it through Tumblr ditched the series when it became apparent that the focus was more about Buddhism than it was shipping the gems together like in Steven Universe.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

January 6 Survivor posted:

is getting kidney stones is kind of like breast implants except lower and a different material? is it how it's bimbopilled?

Kidney stones are kind of like pills if you think about it

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

what is "bimbopilled"?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I could explain if I wasn't such a dumb girl!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I. M. Gei posted:

what is "bimbopilled"?

Google bimbo hypnosis and watch a few of the top videos, that should make it clear

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Google bimbo hypnosis and watch a few of the top videos, that should make it clear

wish I could find the tweet where someone claimed to be watching sissy hypno in small doses to become immune to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Being bimbofied by monster energy drink oh no