Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

PhazonLink posted:

dont leeches have modern niches of helping with frostbite recovery or limb re attachment?

Yeah it's really cool and they are great for helping blood flow in reattached limbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The niche-bellied leeches have niches on thars

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Die, Musk. Die.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
My only exposure to Twitter is through the forums. And I know there’s a selection bias going on here but drat Twitter seems sad and pathetic

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

N. Senada posted:

but drat Twitter seems sad and pathetic

No, I think you got the general idea of it pretty well!

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1663240698336772107?cxt=HHwWloCwhcumgpUuAAAA

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

gschmidl posted:

Die, Musk. Die.

he really is the wurst!!! :dadjoke:

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Guess it's time for people to start testing the verified Elon Musk parody accounts again to see how committed to free speech this chode really is.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Teratrain posted:

Guess it's time for people to start testing the verified Elon Musk parody accounts again to see how committed to free speech this chode really is.

We've pretty clearly established that the only free speech he's committed to is his own.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Aramis posted:

We've pretty clearly established that the only free speech he's committed to is his own.

Not really free when you paid 44 billion for it

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

Teratrain posted:

I don't know how many times it's going to take these fuckin CHUDs making it very clear that all of their rhetorical arguments are bullshit and they just want to promote what they like seriously. An endless stream of "Aha! but if we prove their hypocrisy a 495th time, surely they and their cult will see how inconsistent their views are!"

They don't care they just want to win

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

B-Rock452 posted:

Yeah it's really cool and they are great for helping blood flow in reattached limbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-0SFWPLaII

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

crispix posted:

lol man these people are such a fuckin mess

Turn on your monitor

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.jta.org/archive/leader-of-k-k-k-and-american-nazi-party-revealed-to-be-a-jew

This poo poo is unfortunately not new.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

MunchE posted:

I don't know how many times it's going to take these fuckin CHUDs making it very clear that all of their rhetorical arguments are bullshit and they just want to promote what they like seriously. An endless stream of "Aha! but if we prove their hypocrisy a 495th time, surely they and their cult will see how inconsistent their views are!"

They don't care they just want to win

It's not worth interacting with them. These people need to be deplatformed and ignored

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1663266404471062530?s=20

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Aramis posted:

:psyduck:

Ozempic is a brand name for a specific molecule, "Future Ozempic" is nonsensical at face value.

Also, maybe I've been out of the loop too long, but using something like Ozempic to cut weight sounds insane to me. It helps control weight by letting your body absorb more sugar, thus reducing hunger (not unlike how stimulants help with ADHD). That only helps if your are actively diabetic, unless I'm missing some recent developments/discoveries.

edit: VVVVV

What I'm getting at is that AFAIK, it'll bring you down to a non-diabetic state, not to athletic levels, placebo effects notwithstanding.

It's a "wonder drug" being used by all of the elite including Elon to become skinny skeletons, with rubber skin, Elon looks like he used it to an absurd degree. so of course it's probably extremely dangerous for people who don't have the condition.

That's okay, they'll keep taking that garbage anyway.

There are a ton of videos on Tiktok of rich white trophy wives saying it's unfair they are getting yelled at for buying all the diabetes meds and causing a shortage to lose weight, gently caress you got mine I have a right because of money to keep screwing over actual diabetics, so hopefully they hosed around and found out.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

Tarkus posted:

I can't find a clip of it but Milo now does prayer services on a small evangelical channel/stream. Very low budget and very boring. He looks loving miserable and he deserves every minute of it.

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1460270627651305476?s=20

It's a couple of years old, and he had the flickering of a resurgence (quickly squashed) when he was on the Kanye/Fuentes political trainwreck, but this is him now.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The "what would you do if a far right wing government told you to censor their opposition party's statements and posts critical of the government in the lead up to a national election?"

I mean, I'd just say, "No." But Musk somehow considers this a huge own.

I was just being pedantic since there wasn't any actual explicit question there. But of course that was implied.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

TulliusCicero posted:

It's a "wonder drug" being used by all of the elite including Elon to become skinny skeletons, with rubber skin, Elon looks like he used it to an absurd degree. so of course it's probably extremely dangerous for people who don't have the condition.

Would be a shame if it killed him. Especially if it were quickly.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

gschmidl posted:

Would be a shame if it killed him. Especially if it were quickly.

A very slow Thinner style curse seems appropriate.

guavo
Jan 3, 2007
I am quite practic at this onlane thing
Has anyone noticed Lone Kums?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Parkingtigers posted:

It's a couple of years old, and he had the flickering of a resurgence (quickly squashed) when he was on the Kanye/Fuentes political trainwreck, but this is him now.

At least it has a flared base

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

koshmar posted:

A very slow Thinner style curse seems appropriate.

While you're right, it would mean he's around longer.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I love that we've heard nothing about the Tucker Carlson show moving to Twitter.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan

Parkingtigers posted:

Of course the pedo apologist goes and joins in to the Catholic grift.

This universe needs better writers.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Parkingtigers posted:

"If you're thinking about sticking it up your bum....what's your exit strategy?"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Incredibly sad

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

E the Shaggy posted:

I love that we've heard nothing about the Tucker Carlson show moving to Twitter.

can't he not do it now because Fox repossessed his home studio equipment?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
lol he paid $44 billion to have "friends"

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

lol he paid $44 billion to have "friends"

And then catturd2 abandoned him :sad:

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

He only bought it because he knew he finally wrote a market manipulation tweet he couldn't wrangle out of. And that owns.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

potato! posted:

can't he not do it now because Fox repossessed his home studio equipment?

He’s A multimillionaire he can afford the equipment of a twitch streamer

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

He’s A multimillionaire he can afford the equipment of a twitch streamer

but that would require him to get off his butt and do something other than be performatively victimized

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he's gonna end up banning matthew in a fit of impotent rage

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oof

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I have a solution. Both of you run full speed toward each other with your heads borne down and whoever lives is the king of twitter.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
Hey, you want to hear an original joke? Well, you won't find one here.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1663256241886330880?cxt=HHwWgICwwauviZUuAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

IBroughttheFunk posted:

Hey, you want to hear an original joke? Well, that's what you won't find here.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1663256241886330880?cxt=HHwWgICwwauviZUuAAAA

Someone who won't gently caress Elon Musk without being coerced.