Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

So I bought a house and it’s not fun! This is just what I’ve unpacked so far but I’m selling a lot of my collection. Please take a look, prices are negotiable.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033015&perpage=40&noseen=1#post532161583

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

I love these! Where would I be able to get them in the U.S.?

On that note, I own this Bandai Hobby Neko BUSOU TENKO Mori 2 Apocalypse Trike and would happily sell or trade it. Never even opened the box.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Getting around to watching the D&D movie, I sure wish the Hasbro figs were better looking.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Has anyone bought one of the 8" vehicle Voltron (Dairugger) KOs from China on eBay? A lot of them are selling in the $13 - $20 range, so I'm not expecting Soul of Chogokin quality, but they look cool and separate into the vehicles and may have decent articulation, and I am tempted. I had the 6" die-cast Matchbox one as a kid, where only the red chest jet was removable, and I have always loved the design.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Joe Fisto posted:

Getting around to watching the D&D movie, I sure wish the Hasbro figs were better looking.

It definitely doesn’t help that the only two really toyetic characters, the Druid and the Paladin, weren’t part of the main wave at all and the former looks nothing like the actress.

The red witch might also make for a good figure, but I doubt we’re ever going to see anything else from the movie in that Golden Archive line.

everwake
Aug 9, 2021

Discord: everwake#0311
Steam: Everwake
Xbox: everwake#3338
PlayStation: everwakePS
Nintendo: SW-0815-2733-9404
Mastodon: https://gamepad.club/@everwake

Found one of these in Nakano mall. Got the grey one. He's a good boy.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I love these! Where would I be able to get them in the U.S.?

On that note, I own this Bandai Hobby Neko BUSOU TENKO Mori 2 Apocalypse Trike and would happily sell or trade it. Never even opened the box.

They JUST came out in the gachas, but I've had luck eventually on Amazon Japan- I have Prime account and I made an account on Amazon.jp and then linked my American Prime account to it. This doesn't mean free shipping but it does kind of legitimize a Japanese account with an American credit card and address. Keep searching for "ノラ猫ダッシュ" (without the quotation marks) on the Amazon Japan shop.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

Has anyone bought one of the 8" vehicle Voltron (Dairugger) KOs from China on eBay? A lot of them are selling in the $13 - $20 range, so I'm not expecting Soul of Chogokin quality, but they look cool and separate into the vehicles and may have decent articulation, and I am tempted. I had the 6" die-cast Matchbox one as a kid, where only the red chest jet was removable, and I have always loved the design.

At that price, I’d just bite the bullet. And then report back to us because I’d be interested.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'm trying to get a lil more room in my house, so I'm clearing out some stuff. Thought I'd check here first. I can't remember the names offhand they used but these are the characters and what I think they are called and who made em.

All are 1/6
Doctor Octopus (the ock? from toys era) from spider-man 2 (Tobey)
Green goblin with glider (the fiend?toys era) from spider-man
Omni man (omnipresent?soosoo)from Invincible
Invincible (unbreakable?soosoo)from Invincible
Homelander (the hero) from The Boys

I've opened and inspected doc ock and homelander (pics earlier in the thread I believe), rest are still sealed.

Just doing a cost/shipping sale since I don't wanna bother researching ebay and all that jazz.

Oh yea, goblin has 2 boxes. One for him, one for the glider.

I'll grab pics if anyone is interested.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Yeah, those were clearance fodder from day one and I was surprised when they announced a wave 2. The movie was absolutely delightful and it deserved better toys than what we got.

I'm glad we're getting some of the monsters from the movie, tho. Those look slick.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ok well why not

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1663576358725795840?s=46

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

MAFEX Magneto came in today, he's awesome. Just about the only problem with him is that he makes some of the MLs in my little XMen collection look bad by comparison lol

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

MAFEX Magneto came in today, he's awesome. Just about the only problem with him is that he makes some of the MLs in my little XMen collection look bad by comparison lol

That’s why I have to display my import Star Wars figures separately from the Black Series ones.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

COPPED

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
https://twitter.com/taurooaldebaran/status/1663757569909825536?s=46&t=2Vl5mZOAuXyv2LbW1v-6cQ

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, at least seven generations of upgrades and he still can't look left or right.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

There’s been a Chun-Li statue I’ve had my eyes on for quite a while but held off on because it was very expensive. Sideshow had it as one of their deals of the day over the weekend, so for 20% off I decided it was time. It gets here tomorrow, but now I’m going to have to redo my entire display to fit it!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Flash ring set came in. It's pretty cool. Worth the cash for the ring easy. There's no way I'd be able to get a metal ring that opens up for under 65 bucks. The gigantic pin is just extra. The collector's box is kinda nice as well.

Got mine at GameStop.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I love it when a company embraces the batshit insanity of the property and gives no fucks, because they aren't really held back by a license and don't have to worry about something offending someone.

That being said, here's an official picture from soosoo of their Homelander. It might be hard to tell but I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped...

Also very nws, and thumbnailed because I'm on mobile and have no idea how giant it is.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Hrm, is that is a superhero mid-ejaculation?

I appreciate that there are two poles of horny posting on this same page.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006
Friday nights are for Wapner!

Agrias120 posted:

There’s been a Chun-Li statue I’ve had my eyes on for quite a while but held off on because it was very expensive. Sideshow had it as one of their deals of the day over the weekend, so for 20% off I decided it was time. It gets here tomorrow, but now I’m going to have to redo my entire display to fit it!

Friiiiig I’m am so jealous! That’s an incredible statue and is going to look great in your display.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Hrm, is that is a superhero mid-ejaculation?

I appreciate that there are two poles of horny posting on this same page.

The other being Chester Cheetah, I assume.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Seeing an '89 suit in navy and grey is messing with my brain, man. It's so wrong yet so right.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Sentinel Red posted:

Seeing an '89 suit in navy and grey is messing with my brain, man. It's so wrong yet so right.

Kenner did one in their Batman movie line in the 90's and it was great, it was my favorite Batman as a kid.

gregday
May 23, 2003

That scuba suit Batman is straight out of Kenner.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I have a bunch of those ridiculous Kenner batmen, like electric insulation batman, bomb control batman, laser Batman, and turbo surge Batman. I just buy em up for 2-5 bux a pop because they are ridiculous and colorful.

I don’t have the accessories for most but I do have the silly helmet for deep dive Batman!

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

That’s cool as heck. It only shows up for a few seconds in the movie.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow
Oh drat, Masterverse Vykron drops 6/6 and he looks really cool, especially the tank outfit.

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1663947307551686664?t=Ya_ApOB8xg0pHVlcIbAQBA&s=19
Direct link with more pics:
https://creations.mattel.com/products/masters-of-the-universe-masterverse-vykron-figure-hlb63

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

That’s cool, for those who don’t know, “Vykron” there is directly based on the original handmade prototypes for what became Masters of the Universe. $35 is not too bad a price for everything you get in that set. I will probably get one if they don’t make it too difficult.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I WILL NOT BUY THREE VYKRONS

I will not

Oh hi mark

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

I WILL NOT BUY THREE VYKRONS

I will not

Oh hi mark

I anticipate finding a certain zen in changing his outfit regularly.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I found Daddy Summers today at Target. It’s a nice action figure.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Well, it arrived, and the box is just slightly bigger than I was anticipating.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

I’m so FRIGGING JEALOUS that you have a candy cab!!! And also that statue.

But I’m happy to know you have the Chun-Li soda :hai: I appreciate that there’s someone out there that enjoys collecting Chun-Li stuff as much as me.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
drat chun big.

She's not only ruining some poor bastards lunch, but like the rest of his week if that kick connects.

Glad it made it in safe!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm jealous you have friends to play Frosthaven with :unsmith:

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Der-Wreck posted:

But I’m happy to know you have the Chun-Li soda :hai: I appreciate that there’s someone out there that enjoys collecting Chun-Li stuff as much as me.
Thanks! I got the candy cab on thanks to a total fluke a long time ago, it's kind of beat up cosmetically in some spots, but it works great and has survived several moves. It doesn't get as much play as it should, but I go on regular Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo benders with it. You were the first person I came across who also collected Chun-Li stuff, so the appreciation is mutual! It's the only reason I started posting some of my collection of Chun figures in this thread! The soda was something I wanted but it was firmly in a "only if I come across it in person" kind of thing, and then a friend gifted it to me as a surprise after they found it in the UK :hellyeah:.

Endless Mike posted:

I'm jealous you have friends to play Frosthaven with :unsmith:
I wish I did :(. I bought fully into the kickstarter after my old group was finishing up Gloomhaven... and then before it fulfilled I moved clear across the country from one coast to another. So now it sits (along with four full campaigns of HEXplore It, three campaigns of Middara, and Kingdom Death) in a pile of shame until I find a new crunchy boardgame group in LA.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Der-Wreck posted:

I have very little Chun Li stuff, but I have a whole lot of Cammy stuff.

Der-Wreck
Feb 13, 2006

Agrias120 posted:

Thanks! I got the candy cab on thanks to a total fluke a long time ago, it's kind of beat up cosmetically in some spots, but it works great and has survived several moves. It doesn't get as much play as it should, but I go on regular Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo benders with it. You were the first person I came across who also collected Chun-Li stuff, so the appreciation is mutual! It's the only reason I started posting some of my collection of Chun figures in this thread! The soda was something I wanted but it was firmly in a "only if I come across it in person" kind of thing, and then a friend gifted it to me as a surprise after they found it in the UK :hellyeah:.

I felt the same about the soda! I didn’t want to somehow pay $20 to get it shipped out to me. A friend of mine bought me a bunch of overseas snacks and stuff and got the soda along with the QDol Mai Shiranui.

I ended up finding a whole bunch of the QDol KOF cans. I tried the Terry Bogard Sea Salt flavor because that one sounded hella weird… and it tastes WEEEEIRD. It’s like … cheese soda.

Xenomrph posted:

I have very little Chun Li stuff, but I have a whole lot of Cammy stuff.

Oh I like that! The other half of my collection is Cammy, though I don’t have as much Cammy. Do you have the SH Figuarts Cammy. I was bidding on one this past week and almost got a decent price but the seller was in the UK and so the bid closed at 3am my time. Someone swooped in and snagged it at the last minute while I was asleep!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

I ordered that Jada toys Chun Li. Looking forward to that.