Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hedgehog Pie posted:

My money's on Iran.

the Persian dream...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kennel posted:

That's relatively universal wrestling thing.

Only in the US. Japan anybody can tap out and they're not considered weak to the core for it. Hell, Naito did it a couple times and people keep telling me he's good just like people keep telling me Cody's good (I believe neither, don't worry)

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the Persian dream...

The Aryan Dream :colbert:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

That worked so well when they did it with the Diavari brothers on Saudimania 1. Only a few hostages taken!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

Only in the US. Japan anybody can tap out and they're not considered weak to the core for it. Hell, Naito did it a couple times and people keep telling me he's good just like people keep telling me Cody's good (I believe neither, don't worry)

Naito finished the story :colbert: (don't ask what happened after).

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Cody should've won the World Heavyweight Participation Trophy Championship so he could treat the belt like Naito treated the IC title

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

History Comes Inside! posted:

Dolph Ziggler will also never be the worst Nemeth brother unless things take a seriously dark turn for him whereas Cody lives forever in the shadow of handsome and cool Dustin.

A few years ago, I stayed at a hotel in Cleveland that was so ridiculously shady I immediately looked up the history of the place. First thing that appears is Dolph's brother murdering a dude in the hallways in a drug deal gone bad.

I slept comfortably that night.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Cody's WWE run just the living embodiment of the dril tweet

https://twitter.com/dril/status/432616623225049088?s=46&t=vTNZavhRg3gJqoP7LCLG5A

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Its okay, after not being able beat them because they're too strong he came out and made an "open challenge" (words he knows are popular but doesn't know why) to a specific person who keeps killing him for the ppv. This time for sure!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

and then Brock said "this kid....is inhuman!!"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Remember when Brock broke Triple H’s arm?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cody saw the stories of like hogan and nash bigtiming everyone in WCW and thought "me too!" but didnt realize he's actually more of a Disqo so TK defeated him and HHH is currently squeezing any remaining heat out of him.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

oldpainless posted:

He won the royal tumble!!!!

That doesn't mean anything anymore.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Red posted:

That doesn't mean anything anymore.

Nakamura did it and also didn't win the belt, but it all worked out there too I'm sure

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AlexaBliss_WWE/status/1663566137626357761

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

don't you remember stone cold. well now they got a dumb rear end pathetic moron version who cares way more deeply than the other guy and would be 100% sorted with a hug and a kiss

stone cold steve austin says you just whooped my rear end

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When you decide to contend against HHH for his spot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody will trick brock into the codyverse to gain an advantage only for brock to still kick his rear end

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
That sounds like it explains why alexa hasnt been rasslin in a while, though i am gonna have a hard time understanding how someone approx. three feet tall will give birth safely

Gonna be like when a chihuahua tries to give birth, and needs a c section

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is that the name of the kid? That's a stupid name for a person

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shard posted:

Just from looking at that post it appears to be the coming baby's family name

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

SG Bamboo posted:

Just from looking at that post it appears to be the coming baby's family name

Ok that's better.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

Yeah who the gently caress would name their child “baby”

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol I thought they were naming their kid after that furry animal that is real chill.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

rotinaj posted:

That sounds like it explains why alexa hasnt been rasslin in a while, though i am gonna have a hard time understanding how someone approx. three feet tall will give birth safely

Gonna be like when a chihuahua tries to give birth, and needs a c section

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

lol I thought they were naming their kid after that furry animal that is real chill.

Baby cabrera quokka is gonna get beaten up a lot in school, but will have flexible joints so maybe they can freak bullies out

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

rotinaj posted:

Yeah who the gently caress would name their child “baby”

Might be apocryphal but there was a kid at my high school whose legal name was Baby Boy Mohammad because his folks just put "Mohammad" on the birth certificate. We called him Mohammad

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

apophenium posted:

Might be apocryphal but there was a kid at my high school whose legal name was Baby Boy Mohammad because his folks just put "Mohammad" on the birth certificate. We called him Mohammad

Sounds like a boxer.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
E: ^^^or that, too

apophenium posted:

Baby Boy Mohammad would be a bad-rear end wrestling name though, for a dude that's real swole and just beats the stuffing out of people who foolishly make fun of his name

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I’m surprised at the total lack of psycho stalker replies to that tweet maybe she’s just been off TV long enough that they’ve all moved on

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shard posted:

It's their last name, they're not naming the kid Mario Mario

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's their last name, they're not naming the kid Mario Mario

Cowards

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I’m surprised at the total lack of psycho stalker replies to that tweet maybe she’s just been off TV long enough that they’ve all moved on

I suspect they were devastated by the fact that the child coded woman has revealed that she is tainted by the touch of a man

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

ew

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

rotinaj posted:

I suspect they were devastated by the fact that the child coded woman has revealed that she is tainted by the touch of a man

And i bet that goes a little something like this:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/Phillipswa22499/status/1663569595989368833?s=20

You just have to scroll further down. the true freaks can’t afford checkmarks because they send all their money to Alexa’s cash app account

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm the apostrophe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Shard posted:

Submitting "Capybara Cabrera" to Chuck Taylor's list of gimmicks