Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Yes, she really is breathtaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
You think I have grace?

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
I went in with a pretty woman. Y’know kinda short, big wall of hair, face like a frying pan?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Well, I can't spend the rest of my life coming into this stinking thread every ten minutes to pore over the excruciating minutiae of every single daily event!

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Snapple?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

potee posted:

Well, I can't spend the rest of my life coming into this stinking thread every ten minutes to pore over the excruciating minutiae of every single daily event!

What percent of poo poo posters would you say are good looking?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Million to one doc. Million to one.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I can still hear the typing, the screaming. I sent sixteen of my own quoters to the latrines that night. They were just shitposters.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

SirPablo, you were a shitposter too! And it was the Seinfeld quotes thread, it was a crazy time for everyone! Two hundred Something Awful posters need you, this is your chance to make it all right again!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The chef said he made it special for you.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
If you're one of us, you'll post a quote.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hey Gyshall! Palmtree Panic! This guy won't post the poo poo.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

And you really don't look like a poo poo poster.

I may not look like a poo poo poster but I act like a poo poo poster.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Palmtree Panic, just remember: it's not an effort post... if you believe it.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
You know those posters are deranged, they should be permabanned to Australia.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Oh my God... you're in jail? That is so cool!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I'm sitting at home, reading a periodical, and this is the call I get? Coffee and Pie is a shitposter?

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

potee posted:

I'm sitting at home, reading a periodical, and this is the call I get? Coffee and Pie is a shitposter?

It was a crime of passion

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
We've got a 5150 in TVIV...All Units Respond!! :cop:

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

The last thing this guy's qualified to give a tour of is posting.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Bite size 3 Musketeers. Just like the real Coffee And Pie eats!

Electromax
May 6, 2007
TVIV? That's a major subforum huh.

(opens bathroom door)

Hey SirPablo, I'm posting on TVIV!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
IT'S THIS THREAD, I'M VERY UNCOMFORTABLE HERE :(

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

Potee, these are LOAD BEARING THREADS! They're not going to come down!

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
The thread? It’s gone. It’s ARCHIVED.

Go over to the r/seinfeld subreddit, that’s the main Seinfeld fan group. Ask for u/MrFleming, he’ll help you.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
SWARM! SWARM!!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
GYSHALL

HELLO

GYSHALL

HELLO

Answer the drat phone!

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

They don't want us there, so we're going. We're moving RIGHT into R/SEINFELD! NO ONE TELLS YOUREMOTHER WHAT TO DO!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

It was sad for the Three Stooges what with the dead baby and the Stooges getting executed and all.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
I will show you the Stooges.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Yeah, that's good. He'd clunk our heads together like Moe!

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Voice of Dongicus starts on TV IV, potee starts having a wild seizure.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

The surgeon left a sponge inside me.

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
I don't mean the kind you clean your tub with. They're for sex.

bravesword
Apr 13, 2012

Silent Protagonist
I don’t sell that one. It’s only used in the circus. It’s for elephants.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

There. Now something of yours has been in the toilet. Gotta run!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

SirPablo posted:

potee: one Stewie meme... One chicken fight meme...

Dongicus: that's my recipe for lovely posts in the Seinfeld quote thread!

Hmm, how you uh, ... how you coming on that post, ... you're working on? Huh? Got a big uh, big clipboard of quotes there? Got a-got a-got a nice little-nice little post you're working on there, funy-funy-funy, uh post ... you've been working on for three thousand pages? Huh? Got a ... got a funny part of the quote you want to replace? Huh? Got a ... got a ... applicable situation for the quote? Huh? ... Huh? ... Little post, brewing there, find/replacing? [nup] working on that for quite some time huh? ...
Yeah, talking about that, for six thousand pages, ... Yeah, been working on that the whole time? Nice little uh, emote? A :shrug: , :allears: , and :smugdog:? Michael Richards, you get no soup!!!!? Yeah? At the end, we're uh, we're all, richer for the experience? Yeah? Yeah?

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Hey, Dongicus, did ya see me up there? I was killing, Dongicus! Killing! I killed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

Yam Slacker

Dongicus posted:

Hmm, how you uh, ... how you coming on that post, ... you're working on? Huh? Got a big uh, big clipboard of quotes there? Got a-got a-got a nice little-nice little post you're working on there, funy-funy-funy, uh post ... you've been working on for three thousand pages? Huh? Got a ... got a funny part of the quote you want to replace? Huh? Got a ... got a ... applicable situation for the quote? Huh? ... Huh? ... Little post, brewing there, find/replacing? [nup] working on that for quite some time huh? ...
Yeah, talking about that, for six thousand pages, ... Yeah, been working on that the whole time? Nice little uh, emote? A :shrug: , :allears: , and :smugdog:? Michael Richards, you get no soup!!!!? Yeah? At the end, we're uh, we're all, richer for the experience? Yeah? Yeah?

That's a funny post. Can I use that?