Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
It's so easy for me to open the desk draw, so easy for me to knock the food in there. No one knows I have rats in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
As usual this is all getting about 5x funnier on rewatch. I personally think the first half is funnier though

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the blank facial expression on the zip line lol

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

55 BURGERS
55 FRIES
55 TACOS
55 PIES
55 COKES

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sockser posted:

55 BURGERS
55 FRIES
55 TACOS
55 PIES
55 COKES

Wait I could just run!

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Oh my god the Tim Meadows sketch lmfao

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

he’s right cloth is just little hairs

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

god it felt so short and so amazing. all of the guest stars were incredible, I didn't pick up on Aron Stevens at first in the wrestling sketch until I saw Joseph Ruud out there and it clicked. I think the volcano eruption is the sketch that stuck with me the most after one watch but that's obviously going to change

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

holefoods posted:

the blank facial expression on the zip line lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I need to do multiple rewatches obviously but overall, I thought it was pretty good while didn’t quite match the highs of S2, it also didn’t have the lows since last season there were some total duds for me.

It also felt like was at times a bit too indulgent at Tim being “wacky” and talking in weird voices that I didn’t find super funny. All of the guest stars were great, though, although I didn’t think the Connor O’Malley one was as strong as his previous outings, which granted is hard to top.

I also really enjoy seeing no name actors from previous sketches be used again later, especially those from Michigan. Like his girlfriend in the Stanzo Fedoras sketch in S1, one of the women in the Blues Brothers S2 sketch, and was the bride in the sketch with Tim Meadows this season. Lots of others I’m forgetting.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Really good season. The Tim Meadows sketch is the standout for me just coming off of it but I also loved the driving crooner for how stupid of an idea it was.

Both of Sam Richardson's were great as well.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
“I hope Toilet Truck and Baby Duff die. I hope someone tracks them down…and kills them.”

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

on first watch the standouts are the heart monitor, the Driving Crooner, and the drive through, but they’re really all wonderful

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

I need a gif of Will forte pounding the pavement.

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

In fact I wanna go to Haunted House more than I wanna go to Aqua!

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Gonz posted:

“It’s just nothing but screenshots of cigars.”

There were so many great details in that sketch. The fact that she had to scroll through so many pictures of cigars to see a picture of his hair that he took “last night.” The fact that the last text he sent to his friend is a cigar screenshot. The woman’s casual “the maitre’d says he’s seen that picture before” filling in so much in one sentence.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I cackled pretty hard at the VR one when he explains why he wasn’t breathing

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Flying Zamboni posted:

“The back deck at Aqua collapsed.”

“Was anybody hurt?”

“…………Kim Kardashian’s head fell off.”

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Flying Zamboni posted:

I heard Haunted House has a trapdoor.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Flying Zamboni posted:

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
I watched the first couple episodes last night before going to bed and then started thinking about the egg while I was falling asleep and laughed so hard that I woke my wife up.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Gonz posted:

“The back deck at Aqua collapsed.”

“Was anybody hurt?”

“…………Kim Kardashian’s head fell off.”

The seriousness with which the bouncer said this silly line got me good

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

There were so many great details in that sketch. The fact that she had to scroll through so many pictures of cigars to see a picture of his hair that he took “last night.” The fact that the last text he sent to his friend is a cigar screenshot. The woman’s casual “the maitre’d says he’s seen that picture before” filling in so much in one sentence.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'M GOING TO loving KILL YOU DRIVING CROONER!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Although there might be a couple more duds than s2 (which had a couple more duds than s1) generally like 85-90% of this season continues to be the funniest poo poo I’ve ever seen, amazing they’ve kept up this level of quality without feeling repetitive or like they’re trying to make memes, wildly impressive

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Big laughs at the fast food sketch with the lady instantly doing exactly the same thing when she found out it was a pay it forward.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s so funny that it’s 55 and not 50

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

muscles like this! posted:

Big laughs at the fast food sketch with the lady instantly doing exactly the same thing when she found out it was a pay it forward.

Watched half so far but this one sketch (and that moment in particular) was about 6x as funny as all the rest for me for some reason.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Watching a second time already, season is in my Q zone

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I'm waiting till I'm a little tired but not actually sleepy yet so I'll have the goofy brained laughs where you snort over a whole skit

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jokymi posted:

I watched the first couple episodes last night before going to bed and then started thinking about the egg while I was falling asleep and laughed so hard that I woke my wife up.

“Good job, Big Boy.” followed by the striptease and the MIDI burlesque music amplifies the end of that sketch tenfold.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
Congrats to Sam Richardson on his weight loss, he looks great.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
3 episodes deep and winning it is the nude egg by a butthole.

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Pirate Jet posted:

Congrats to Sam Richardson on his weight loss, he looks great.

Tim Heideker too. I didn't recognize him at first.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

holefoods posted:

I cackled pretty hard at the VR one when he explains why he wasn’t breathing

I am never not going to think of this one whenever I put on a VR headset.

"I don't know how to work the body."

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I need a gif of Will forte pounding the pavement.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Dudes with ponytails being real shitheads (and shithands) is a common theme throughout this season

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Frankenstein’s Chick SPED UP 2X

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopbutt
Aug 15, 2022
Severe lack of Patti Harrison though. Why not in every sketch?