Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Fake AOC account is an Elon alt and this was his attempt to let her know he’s interested.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

lol yeah as cringe as the joke is, the red headed idiot is correct

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
the account immediately got its checkmark back https://twitter.com/aocpress

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I don’t know how I ran him over officer I was just driving my cybertruck and it took over and mowed down them at 88mph

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
le puke

https://twitter.com/AOCpress/status/1663706859692253185?s=20

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

https://twitter.com/_elzubeir/status/1663702905428353024

Hmm, who to believe?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

epic

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Haha guys look at my funny parody account. You see the satire is pretending the woman I’ve been making creepy replies to for years is actually in a relationship with me

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
drat AOC has admin powers at Twitter to remove blue checks? Elon should look into that.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the episode of beavis and butt-head where they get rush limbaugh canceled by mooning the audience... perfection
”Testes.. testes… one, two… three?!?”

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Cassette Moodcore posted:

I don’t know how I ran him over officer I was just driving my cybertruck and it took over and mowed down them at 88mph

The same speed the DeLorean in BTTF needed to reach... hmmm, makes you think.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Haha guys look at my funny parody account. You see the satire is pretending the woman I’ve been making creepy replies to for years is actually in a relationship with me

subpoena

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
lol that elon now has like 5 tweeter accounts he roleplays on

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Janitor Ludwich IV posted:

lol that elon now has like 5 tweeter accounts he roleplays on

wonder why hes such a big fan of nathan fielder?

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

mcbexx posted:

The same speed the DeLorean in BTTF needed to reach... hmmm, makes you think.

Robert Zemeckis is a white supremacist confirmed.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Always believe the libertarian.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
thanks thread for mentioning the new beanie and butthead is good. i didn’t know it existed but now I’m gonna watch it

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

it’s real good.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

thanks thread for mentioning the new beanie and butthead is good. i didn’t know it existed but now I’m gonna watch it

you should be watching it right now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you do not watch every single episode of beavis and butt-head including the movies and the video game virtual stupidity then i will kill you right now

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

genuinely almost died watching the latest beavis and butthead movie from laughing so much I could not breathe. the first 20 minutes are insane

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

roffles posted:

drat AOC has admin powers at Twitter to remove blue checks? Elon should look into that.

Elon cannot fail he can only be failed

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

this is literally like that meme about how chuds show pics of homeless people in some lovely red state and go "this is what communism looks like"

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if you do not watch every single episode of beavis and butt-head including the movies and the video game virtual stupidity then i will kill you right now
There’s books too.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

this is literally like that meme about how chuds show pics of homeless people in some lovely red state and go "this is what communism looks like"

thats right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Prescott posted:

There’s books too.

and 28 comic books

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
show me a communist that doesnt look like a homeless person... im waiting

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1663723260393971712?s=20
:monocle:

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

sounds like what they're really boosting is free speech and the right to speak your mind

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

As people get older, they often wish to return to the comfort of their life when they were younger. Elon has just recreated a virtual white South African community for himself like he had in his youth

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

the I’ve never met a nice South African song and music video was actually a documentary?

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

eXXon posted:

If I see a cybertruck in real life I will just let the long hoped-for vehicle run me over, shedding a tear as I realize that I finally truly love the car

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Absolutely disgusting that aoc abuses her power as twitter ceo to censor the right

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Absolutely disgusting that aoc abuses her power as twitter ceo to censor the right

alpha af though

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Asproigerosis posted:

Musk really likes her that much to promote her, huh?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Godlessdonut posted:

Always believe the libertarian.

https://twitter.com/ambient_soup/status/1176943259358285826

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Echinanews/status/1663852117923332096?t=vRBFSTYgafIbfGOFhQdYog&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.reuters.com/business/elon-musk-visits-chinas-commerce-ministry-2023-05-31/
BEIJING, May 31 (Reuters) - He's "a pioneer", "Brother Ma" and some want him to be U.S. president. Billionaire Elon Musk has been showered with praise by the Chinese public during his trip to China and while also securing audiences with three government ministers.
[...]
"He's a global idol," commented one user. "Elon Musk is just great, if only China could have someone like Elon Musk," said another.