Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Digital Jedi posted:

LMAO CORBIN JUST SHOWED UP ON NXT.

he attacked the champ after his match and laid him out

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1663729723283734528?s=20
I cannot approve of this is any way.

For this is neither Happy Corbin, nor Sadsack Corbin. And Corbin is at his best when his very name tells me how he is feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Roman only working 10 dates over the summer and they still keep the belt on him lamo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Roman only working 10 dates over the summer and they still keep the belt on him lamo

your welome to try and take it off him

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 31, 2023

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

corbin gets real mad at fans on twitter so I bet that demotion is going over well

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I hope Roman never loses the belt.

I want to watch Romans 31th title defense in the year 2046

oldpainless fucked around with this message at 06:31 on May 31, 2023

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

your welome to try and take it off him

the second that mfer sets foot in a longhorn steakhouse it's fuckin mine

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Everyone always thinks they're the exception to the rule until it happens to them in the WWE and nobody's learning that lesson harder than Cody but also, lol at all the people Triple H started bringing back and pushing getting sent back to NXT. I just wonder when the firing spree will take place and we can see people get fired for a third, fourth time in under 8 years because of budget cuts

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Tampa Bae posted:

Everyone always thinks they're the exception to the rule until it happens to them in the WWE and nobody's learning that lesson harder than Cody but also, lol at all the people Triple H started bringing back and pushing getting sent back to NXT. I just wonder when the firing spree will take place and we can see people get fired for a third, fourth time in under 8 years because of budget cuts

Can't wait for that CYN revival this fall

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
In kayfabe how is going back down to developmental to challenge for the title seen as anything other than a massively embarrassing loser move. It should be the wrestling equivalent of Homer entering the build-your-own-power-plant competition, surely.

E: vvv yeah pretty crap analogy but I don’t know enough about the American school system to make an analogy about a grown adult going back to high school and acing all his final-year exams and expecting everyone to be impressed or whatever

NXT should have done a Van Wilder-type gimmick by now if they had any self-awareness about people being stuck in developmental forever.

Answers Me fucked around with this message at 11:17 on May 31, 2023

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He took first prize in that competition and everyone clapped and cheered for him except one guy who couldn’t just accept it for what it was

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

oldpainless posted:

I hope Roman never loses the belt.

I want to watch Romans 31th title defense in the year 2046

poo poo at this point what's more likely to happen first Vince dying or Roman losing the belt

Also, break Bruno's record ya cowards

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 11:26 on May 31, 2023

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Digital Jedi posted:

poo poo at this point what's more likelynto happen first Vince dying or Roman losing the belt

Also, break Bruno's record ya cowards

Fingers crossed for Vince dying

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

BrigadierSensible posted:

I cannot approve of this is any way.

For this is neither Happy Corbin, nor Sadsack Corbin. And Corbin is at his best when his very name tells me how he is feeling.

His name currently tells you he feels like a minor member of the nobility

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He should grow his hair back out and become the Lone Wolf again.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Maximum skullet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Next NXT champion Baron Corbin

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He didn't even get it the first time around, he was promoted to the main roster pretty quickly because they needed someone to retire Kurt Angle.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

SatoshiMiwa posted:

That's what happens when you're the coolest, most powerful WWE Superstar of all time.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Answers Me posted:

In kayfabe how is going back down to developmental to challenge for the title seen as anything other than a massively embarrassing loser move. It should be the wrestling equivalent of Homer entering the build-your-own-power-plant competition, surely.

I mean it COULD be kinda fun if they booked it as him coming to NXT to bully the developmental talents there, but that's probably beyond the braintrust's capabilities. It could be even funner if they wrote it as him coming to NXT with the intent of bullying the developmental talent, getting his rear end handed to himself, and going into crisis. Like AEW did with Jericho losing to Action Andretti in his debut. But they don't have Jericho or the booking chops for anything like that.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But I thought NXT was the third brand.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
They should have wrestlers from the main roster act as player coaches on nxt, especially if they don’t fit into ongoing plans. But I don’t think a guy who has never had a great match or great promo should be in this role.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

gently caress it go whole hog and go back to the lovely gameshow format

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Answers Me posted:

Corbin should just act like he's never been on the main roster but has some kind of amnesia and can't remember the last 5 years or whatever. Now he's confused as to why NXT looks different from what he remembered. It took him long enough to figure out where the new arena is, now he's pissed and wants to beat everyone's rear end for making him feel confused.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

History Comes Inside! posted:

Sure Johnny Gargano can put on 5 star main event classics but can he run an obstacle course in sub-90 seconds!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

gee i wonder who's fault that is wwe creative

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The Cabrera's....what

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

The Cabrera's....what

Stone Cold’s not taking the news well

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

projecthalaxy posted:

gee i wonder who's fault that is wwe creative

probably Brays, given he sucks poo poo

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He looks like an angry frozen pineapple man.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
team him up with pineapple pete

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
yeah... and send their asses to mars!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

probably Brays, given he sucks poo poo

They asked him to come up with anything that wasn't puppets "But creepy" or "Literally an Awesome Show Great Job sketch 'but creepy'"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/TheEnemiesPE3/status/1663593025216315403

A regular workrate giant this mike mizanin

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It's been 20 years but finally The Miz can pull off an okay Indy 2nd match on the card spot.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Good for Mike.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I hope we get to see more of Bray’s twisted imagination on wwe tv

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Uncle howdy vs uncle doody

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what if there was a puppet that said hosed up poo poo

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

History Comes Inside! posted:

It had its moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64rje_22I5k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/Raion74_/status/1663929620964491264?t=SY-EU9BXOthu7k1LHQLtKA&s=19