Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cody not on MITB, thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Cody not on MITB, thank god

Money in the Bank is in July. Get ready to enter the Codyverse, motherfucker.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Excited to see Cody join the pantheon of MITB cash in losers,
or maybe even super losers who don’t even get to cash in because they get the briefcase taken off them first

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Excited to see Cody join the pantheon of MITB cash in losers,
or maybe even super losers who don’t even get to cash in because they get the briefcase taken off them first

It's definitely the latter, he's going to put the briefcase up against someone (probably Brock) and lose it in a particularly humiliating fashion

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

by brock you mean ziggler

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Bring back Damien Sandow just to steal the briefcase off him again

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Cody wins the briefcase; the following Raw opens from CFG Bank Arena in beautiful Baltimore, Maryland with Cody in the middle of the ring and the MitB briefacse on a pedestal beside him. He begins telling a story about how HIS FATHER worked for every opportunity he was given in pro wrestling, and that by watching him as a child he realized that nothing in this business comes easy. He recounts the match from the Premium Live Event that won him this briefcase, this guaranteed title shot...which represents the easiest way to the WWE Championship possible.

Cody grabs the briefcase and leaves the ring without a word. Cameras follow him as he walks backstage, through the loading dock, out of the arena. Later in the hour we see that Cody is standing at the Baltimore Waterfront Promenade. He looks at the briefcase in his hands solemnly, placidly, and nods. He has no other choice. He chucks the Money in the Bank briefcase into the Patapsco River. Cody walks away without a word, smiling. His story continues.

(Later it's revealed that Corbin, now going by "Stinky Corbin", was already swimming around in the harbor and he rescued the briefcase. He's covered in fake seaweed and trash. He tries to cash it in weekly for the next two months; every time he gets kicked in the nuts.)

bartok
May 10, 2006

Rarity posted:

Bring back Damien Sandow just to steal the briefcase off him again

he was on this season of I Think You Should Leave

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Cody should win the briefcase, be the first to call his shot for a WrestleMania main event, then lose

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Roman should win mitb

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

ChrisBTY posted:

I can't gripe about Roman not defending the title enough when AEW has a 26 year old world champion that just had his third match this year.

At least Reigns is a draw.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kvlt! posted:

Roman should win mitb

Roman cashes in on himself :goodshit:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hammond Egger posted:

At least Reigns is a draw.

lost the ratings war to the bunny, ratings are worse when he's on the shows, had to be bailed out by cena multiple times for failing houses, zayn and cody both miles above.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The highly acclaimed best story of all time specialest boy Roman Reigns was sending the ratings back to pandemic levels before Sami put that poo poo on his back.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bard Maddox posted:

Cody should win the briefcase, be the first to call his shot for a WrestleMania main event, then lose

This and then he wins elimination chamber for a shot and loses that too.

(Do they do any other guaranteed title shot matches?)

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

yea ok posted:

lost the ratings war to the bunny, ratings are worse when he's on the shows, had to be bailed out by cena multiple times for failing houses, zayn and cody both miles above.

now do mjf

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Virtually always has the highest preforming quarter hour on his show, numb nuts.

Bye, btw.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

MJeff posted:

Virtually always has the highest preforming quarter hour on his show, numb nuts.

Bye, btw.

Most of those 1.2 million, 1 million, 900,000, 800,000 viewers love the guy! Folks...

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ignore British Posts
Report British Posters

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Reigns isn't fit to lace MJF's boots

Suffering succotash son

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hammond Egger posted:

Most of those 1.2 million, 1 million, 900,000, 800,000 viewers love the guy! Folks...

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1664068142765834241

Get lost.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It was real crazy those few months where the WWE watching psychos were like yo this bloodline stuff….?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hammond Egger posted:

:byewhore:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

yea ok posted:

lost the ratings war to the bunny

let's not diminish brock's contribution to that quarter hour

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost

MJeff posted:

Get lost.

Buddy, with pleasure. lol

Alan_Shore posted:

Reigns isn't fit to lace MJF's boots

Suffering succotash son

Oh yeah, well let's see MJF come to the E and see how he goes against the Big Dog!

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Hammond Egger posted:

Oh yeah, well let's see MJF come to the E and see how he goes against the Big Dog!
lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Some real I'm not mad energy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Just apologize to Mr Friedman

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/1664013522999861249?t=DhgQ6nOcDp6N57t9BHwdAQ&s=19

Cody is going to job to Undertaker

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
taker will die during wrestlemania the ultimate shoot

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDJiK1z0fOQ

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Dango Bango posted:

This and then he wins elimination chamber for a shot and loses that too.

(Do they do any other guaranteed title shot matches?)

Rumble?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cody's already checked that one off the list

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Hammond Egger posted:

Actually the number is 4 million

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Hogan was recently making noise about wanting one last match at Mania 40. Lets do a 3 way dance!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

JethroMcB posted:

Cody wins the briefcase; the following Raw opens from CFG Bank Arena in beautiful Baltimore, Maryland with Cody in the middle of the ring and the MitB briefacse on a pedestal beside him. He begins telling a story about how HIS FATHER worked for every opportunity he was given in pro wrestling, and that by watching him as a child he realized that nothing in this business comes easy. He recounts the match from the Premium Live Event that won him this briefcase, this guaranteed title shot...which represents the easiest way to the WWE Championship possible.

Cody grabs the briefcase and leaves the ring without a word. Cameras follow him as he walks backstage, through the loading dock, out of the arena. Later in the hour we see that Cody is standing at the Baltimore Waterfront Promenade. He looks at the briefcase in his hands solemnly, placidly, and nods. He has no other choice. He chucks the Money in the Bank briefcase into the Patapsco River. Cody walks away without a word, smiling. His story continues.

(Later it's revealed that Corbin, now going by "Stinky Corbin", was already swimming around in the harbor and he rescued the briefcase. He's covered in fake seaweed and trash. He tries to cash it in weekly for the next two months; every time he gets kicked in the nuts.)

Eventually Stinky Corbin gains the upper hand and dethrones Seth Freakin' Rollins. Cody loses to Stinky at Wrestlemania.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dynamite spoilers in the WWE thread … what a fucker

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
THAT'll put some butts in seats...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

Hogan was recently making noise about wanting one last match at Mania 40. Lets do a 3 way dance!

Make it a buried alive match and fill in the hole with all three in there.