Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Ulio posted:

Its about to unlock on Steam Australia, I am gonna try the vpn trick see if it works.

This is against Steam TOS though, so do it at your own risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Privates
Oct 10, 2007
Should I get this on PC or PS5? I have a nice gaming PC and Steam Deck, but I have the PS5 all hooked up to the home theater.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Harry Privates posted:

Should I get this on PC or PS5? I have a nice gaming PC and Steam Deck, but I have the PS5 all hooked up to the home theater.

There's crossplay so get whatever's cheaper

The Grumbles
Jun 5, 2006

Harry Privates posted:

Kinda feels like more of a game for the sofa, for me. Especially if you're planning on playing some local versus matches.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I’m gonna play standing and I’m gonna do the punches and kicks irl when I do em in game

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
i want to fight the street today

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

You all want to fight in the street, but what do you want to do under the sheet?

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

looking forward to getting into street fighter for the first real time soon. I always just sort of bounced off of it, sticking to MK and tekken and soul cal and arcsys stuff. I'm going to play Dee Jay.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Breetai posted:

I remember when the horniest streetfighter got was pressing pause at just the right time during a spinning bird kick, but now we have straight up footdomme characters and fodder for the snusnu brigade and I estimate it'll be about 10 seconds post launch before someone mods one character's animations over another's model so that the "step on me muscle mommy" slice of the horny venn diagram will experience a drive impact in their pants.

This is Oro dong erasure.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

playing street fighter vi supine under the duvet, air conditioner blasting, while my once-muscular body rapidly atrophies itself into fighter coins

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Personally hoping for her Alpha costume down the line.

Yeah I'd really love the Alpha costume to come back as well

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I took a short flight to Australia.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jack Trades posted:

I took a short flight to Australia.

Thank you for the heads up. Boarding an airplane right now.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Overbite posted:

I’m gonna play standing and I’m gonna do the punches and kicks irl when I do em in game

https://www.giantbomb.com/sega-activator/3000-8/

where'd you find an adapter?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Jack Trades posted:

Casually destroy child.

I love that sudden shift in the trailer. "Here's a bunch of classic costumes for your old Street Fighter favs... and now here's Marisa PUNCHING A CHILD CLEAN THROUGH A CONCRETE WALL IN A SILK SUIT!"

Never was that big of a Street Fighter fan, but everything I've seen of this game makes me want to buy it as soon as it goes on sale for a decent amount off.

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Im apparently unable to play either world tour or fighting ground in the steam version? anyone else having this issue?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ashtarath posted:

Im apparently unable to play either world tour or fighting ground in the steam version? anyone else having this issue?

They are downloaded as separate DLC's (so that you can remove them separately if you don't need them) and there might have been some problem installing them. Try restarting steam or verifying files.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm going to flash kick and sonic boom everyone in this thread. line up and await your turn

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

nine-gear crow posted:

I love that sudden shift in the trailer. "Here's a bunch of classic costumes for your old Street Fighter favs... and now here's Marisa PUNCHING A CHILD CLEAN THROUGH A CONCRETE WALL IN A SILK SUIT!"

As bad as it makes me sound, Lily is a fantastic inclusion just because having a character who's clearly a child in the mix makes so many of the more physical supers and CAs so much funnier.

Lily having one of her own makes it feel less awful, too, she gets her own flavor of counterplay here.

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

They are downloaded as separate DLC's (so that you can remove them separately if you don't need them) and there might have been some problem installing them. Try restarting steam or verifying files.

it says they are ticked and did a verification already, just restarted steam and nothing, going to restart my pc and see if that helps at all

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

Ashtarath posted:

it says they are ticked and did a verification already, just restarted steam and nothing, going to restart my pc and see if that helps at all

I'm watching some streams that are having the exact same issue right now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ashtarath posted:

Having this same issue as well.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://twitter.com/koichinko/status/1664294905089503233

Throw loops are back

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Can connect to the online hub, that works, but none of the other modes work.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Can connect to the online hub, that works, but none of the other modes work.

time for ryu and luke mirrors

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Are the other game mode issues maybe related to the game not officially being out yet?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

I paid 90€ to play Final Fight apparently

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

something is patching now atleast

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ashtarath posted:

something is patching now atleast

Hoping that works for you. Its wanting to patch for me as well, taking forever.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

teagone posted:

Are the other game mode issues maybe related to the game not officially being out yet?

The game is officially out in the regions where people are playing it.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

(growing increasingly nonsensical as hype reaches critical mass) skeet fucker sex

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Okay now the single player modes are working. yay.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Game's working now.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

panko posted:

(growing increasingly nonsensical as hype reaches critical mass) skeet fucker sex

I agree

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Too many cutscenes, I just want to fight in the streets, and also in the sheets.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Bland posted:

The game is officially out in the regions where people are playing it.

Ahh, I assumed the modes were on like a time lock or something lol.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Capcops watching flights into Australia and noting who is or isn't on them.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

first they came for the Crackheads....