Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

ben shapino posted:

god drat do i ever loving hate elon musk

More and more people are saying it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

ben shapino posted:

elon musk ftw.

So few understand this

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Knight posted:

I do certain things to avoid being rude, but if someone decides to be rude, and then other people are rude to them for being rude, then I strongly object! There's no reason to allow rude behavior, unless it is their personal decision to be rude, or...

"i choose not to act like a nazi in public because its rude and if someone gets mad and lashes out at someone else for being a nazi in public then they are the bad guy for being rude"

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Didn’t they spend millions on advertising and making that Matt Walsh movie only for 50 people to watch it

That Jeremy guy doesn’t seem to be a very good businessman, maybe that’s why he’s always seen wearing the same Gucci jacket in everything. Can’t afford more designer clothes because his make libs mad business model doesn’t work so well

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

a.lo posted:

an elon musk ben and jerry’s flavor

💩

It' going to be 💩, isn't it?

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

a.lo posted:

an elon musk ben and jerry’s flavor

cybrtwix

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

"New CEO" is trending and they are blaming the whole Daily Wire thing on her even though she hasn't even started.

Hopefully this new CEO is getting paid well because she is in for a shitshow where she gets tossed under the bus for every issue.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk would never toss someone under a bus

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Elon is going to be president

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Mr Hootington posted:

He's already the president of my heart.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

This lady has a sweet job at a major company and turned it in to be CEO of Twitter for a few months until she gets fired because catturd isn't getting enough engagement on his tweets.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Niwrad posted:

"New CEO" is trending and they are blaming the whole Daily Wire thing on her even though she hasn't even started.

Hopefully this new CEO is getting paid well because she is in for a shitshow where she gets tossed under the bus for every issue.

This is the new CEOs purpose and it’s why only people somehow dumber than Elon Musk are the ones who will take the job. She’ll get shitcanned and Elon gets to blame her for his choices that made the CatTurds of Twitter mad at him and some even dumber fucker will gladly take the spot and will be sacrificed by Elon to protect his poster cred. Rinse and repeat

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Elon Musk Ftw.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk would never toss someone under a bus

only because he hates buses

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
"I rethought the thing and came to the conclusion that putting out the most transphobic media made in a decade to every user during pride month might cost some advertising dollars"

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

it's good to be polite to people, and usually very easy

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

he's going to buy the other 5 conservative justices mansions and then they're going to toss the "natural born citizen" language

Roberts will vote against on principle

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

You rang?

Guess who has something to say about this

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

potato! posted:

he's going to buy the other 5 conservative justices mansions and then they're going to toss the "natural born citizen" language

Roberts will vote against on principle

Roberts will vote against because he's just so used to letting any African American prosper

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
They're called the Twitterphiles because everyone loves Twitter so much

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

trucutru posted:

You rang?

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

trucutru posted:

You rang?

lmao

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

X, the everything files

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I feel like Musk will throw Walsh/Daily Wire some kind of bone so right now they’re just going to spit in his face and then quickly try to wipe it off when he fixes it.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

potato! posted:

X, the everything files

The truth is out there (it sure as gently caress ain't in here)

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Wow, strongest pushback yet from Taibbi on Musk's veracity in releasing the Twitter Files.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

euphronius posted:

Kanye didn’t break any laws either and Ye

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

trucutru posted:

You rang?

i'll never stop laughing that matt taibbi decided to latch on to these morons and piss away his career

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
musk make maga mad

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

don't mind me just looking at my woman noteboard in my torture basement

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

spacemang_spliff posted:

he's gone woke and is soon to go broke

or (if commenters below are correct) he's trying to walk a tightrope between twitter being allowed in the EU and not making catturd mad

yeah, I'm concerned. these recent statements are not going to play well in the litter box

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Will the Musk bots come in male and female configs or will they not conform to gender?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

"Ruse Room". "Grave Pit". "Storage Cellar". "Wheel of Pain". Totally normal.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what is a woman
what is a woman to meee

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lmao DryGoods

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

trucutru posted:

You rang?

Gee what kind of content is that, Matt?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1664357179434971137?t=_dQNWlUym3J77aIAZtHa8g&s=19

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

gotta move heaven and earth to show the hate film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

god drat that is bleak